*TRUTH*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

Truth:the quality or state of being true.

ISABELLA'S POV

I paced nervously around the livingroom floor practically burning a hole in it , i couldn't stop the dangerous thoughts that flowed throughout my head , i knew Dario would most likely kill me when he finds out that i somehow lost my engagement ring

I paced nervously around the livingroom floor practically burning a hole in it , i couldn't stop the dangerous thoughts that flowed throughout my head , i knew Dario would most likely kill me when he finds out that i somehow lost my engagement ring .

The girls and i were painting for fun so i took it off so that the paint wouldn't get on it ,when we were done i was about to slip it back on but didn't find it so we immediately started to tear the room apart and we didn't have much luck .

It's been an hour and Dario was bound to come home sooner rather than later , every night this week he made sure to come home to spend time with me but today was one of those days i prayed that he stayed at work .

"Isa just relax and act normal okay because if your nervous he would most likely sense it" Izzy explained as she rubbed up and down my back it would have been soothing if i didn't know what trouble i was about to be in .

Dario stepped into the house whilst on a phone call as usual he was barking order's like the boss he was, when he saw me he immediately pulled me into his arms my body was tense and i knew he could feel it that's when he hung up the phone "what's wrong" he asked as he stared down at me as if he was looking straight through me that made me even more worried because he always knew when something was wrong "n-nothing just had a long day" i smiled up at him and he grinned and lifted my chin then placed a soft kiss upon my lips .

Leading me straight to our bedroom Dario stripped me out of my clothing as i did the same to him , his body was on full display and i absentmindently licked my lips at the sight of him ,his length was long , thick and already leaking precum from his mushroom pink tip "on your knees" he instructed and fuck i could have melted at the sound of his velvet and smooth voice , he stared down at me through half lided eyes as if he was in a daze .

I licked at his tip before i wrapped my hands around him making him groan as i squeezed him tightly , after teasing him i wrapped my lips around his large groin and started sucking him while swiping my tongue around him "fuck Bella just------just like that" he moaned and i started to jerk him off faster my spit was wetting my body and the floor making it more easy for him to go down my throat but i still gagged and he pulled out and slammed back into my mouth "where's your ring" .

I smiled up at him as he stared at my finger that had no ring on it "it's on the counter" i easily lied while trying to go back to sucking him off but he only moved away "go get it" he said smiling down at me i sighed i had two options one:go downstairs to the kitchen and act as if it isn't where i put it or two:tell him i lost my ring and face consequences "i can get it when we're done" i told him only for him to shake his head and pull back on his boxers "now Bella" he nearly yelled "okay" i said before pulling on my panties and his shirt , i walked to the door only to get pulled back.

Dario's hand wrapped around my neck not too tightly but tight enough to know he was pissed "your going to keep acting stupid Isabella" he asked as his hand tighten more and my eyes widen his jaw was clenched and the look on his face screamed murder "it's-i-i" he let go of my neck but still stared at me with those now black irises that replaced his original light brown eyes , he grabbed his pants and pulled out the ring oh fuck.

"One of the guards found it , all you had to do was tell the truth Isabella i would have tried to understand but you lied to my fucking face be happy that you only received my hands around your neck , i'll sleep down the hall tonight" he yelled before storming out of the room leaving me with my fucked up thoughts and crying tears .

                     °°°°°°°

I sighed as my alarm clock went off , today i didn't even need it because i hadn't even been asleep since Dario and i's argument last night .

After my morning routine i got dressed i didn't feel like going to college today but i also didn't want to stay home . As soon as i reached the bottom of the stairs Arsen bowed "i will be escorting you to and from school this week boss said to tell you he's on a business trip until Thursday" i frowned until Thursday he was so pissed that he couldn't even tell me he was going on a trip wow.