•Attraction•

French Montana - Unforgettable Ft. Swae Lee

Attraction: the action or power of evoking interest , pleasure, or liking for someone or something

••••
Unknown POV

I nearly spit out my coffee at the sight of the man standing a few feet away from me , the man that use to torment me as kids.

It's been years since I've last seen him and fuck did i miss that face.

He had the height of a giant and the looks of a Greek god but that wasn't anything new . He looked more on the rugged side , as kids he always looked like a adorable fuck boy but damn did he grow up.

Multiple chains hung around his neck over the well ironed black suit , a Rolex watch sat on his right wrist while diamond earrings shined as if it was smiling at the sun .

I was always attracted to Vittore even though he was always mean to me . I loved the roughness i knew he possessed.

That was the thing about being attracted to someone, you never cared about what they do to you nor do you care about the pain they caused you all because you were attracted to them.

Glancing around him the sight of the three familiar man stood alongside him like they always have .

Dominic who was once a scrawny boy had grew up to look like a bodyguard or a quarterback.

Arseion still looked like the nerd he was and Dom still looked like he hated being around people .

When piercing dark eyes met mines I gulped but didn't look away. The room felt like the heat was all of a sudden on a hundred degrees .

My pants became extremely tight at the sight of his eyes on me , something flashed in those dark eyes before he turned around and started to order.

"Hey peebrain how long you going to stare at us" Dominic asked like the arrogant fool he was

I was staring at Vittore .

"Dominic I'd rather look at my own shit then look at you" I retaliated and his face grew confused as if he was wondering how I knew him.

"How do-" Arseion cut him off " little elio ademaro" i glared up at him , he was a nerd but a mean one at that.

"Oh look it's the nerd are you going to die from reading too much" I asked , i wasn't little and i hated when people said that.

I was five nine that's tall enough for an average man .

"Sharp tongue for such a small boy" Vittore mumbled and i coughed to hide the blush that formed on my face.

"How's aunt Bella" i asked him and he shrugged "fine" he said then pulled out his phone , fully dismissing me .

"Well bye dickheads" i said then waved them off "wait , aunt Bella will want to see you if she found out we saw you" Dom said with a sigh.

"Just meet us there I'm sure you know where it is since you always ran away there" Dominic said and i scowled at him "dick face" i mumbled before telling them I'll meet them there.
•••••

Stopping at the silver gates of the mansion that id come to so many times made memories flood through me .

After twenty minutes of my car and me getting checked i was finally able to get into the mansion.

Luckily my name was still on the list and thank God for that because i haven't been here in years .

Knocking twice the door opened by none other than Vittoria - Vittore's twin .

I thought she would hug me , smile at me even but instead i received a hard slap to the face "you left and never came back" she nearly shouted then pulled me into a hug.

"mi dispiace, piccolo insetto" {Italian: I'm sorry little bug} i held her tighter "it won't happen again" I told her then we walked into the mansion together.

It still looked the same with it's black furniture everything was just moved into different places.

A loud squeal caught my attention before i was nearly tackled by the person i missed the most "where the hell have you been" Aunt Bella asked as she examined me from head to toe.

"New York" i answered and she pecked my cheek like she always have since i was a child "well new york must have been treating you well look at you omg" .

I use to be built like a kid who didn't get fed , i had braces and glasses that made me look nerd like .

But now i looked totally different my once dirty blond hair somehow turned a chocolate brown and my once scrawny form was long gone and so was my glasses and braces.

"What's all the commotion about" that voice use to once scare the shit out of me. Dario Ramirez still looked the same only difference is the scar that's on the right side of his cheek as if he was cut by a dagger of sorts.

"Little elio" he asked with a tilted head and i nodded with a tense jaw

I'm not little.

"Yeah it's me" he hummed "have you seen the guys" he asked and i frowned "unfortunately yes"

He chuckled then patted my shoulder "welcome back little elio".