VIRGINITY

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

Virginity: the state of never having had sexual intercourse.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I want you to make love to me tonight" Isabella said and Dario froze , he had waited for years to hear her say that.

He had just got done spanking her she was crying while her sweet essence dripped down her legs he thought she would want to leave after that but apparently she thought differently.

"Not tonight" he said getting up from the couch , she was clearly drunk and didn't know what she wanted right now he on the other hand was fully aware of his surroundings and the conversation they were having .

"Why not" she asked him as she played with the hem of her short dress , she knew she was drunk but she also knew what she have always wanted the liquor only gave her the courage she needed "y-you don't--you don't want me how i want you-you cannot be blind Dario i know you feel it because i do please don give me a chance" .

He groaned at the name she called him 'don' hearing his title come from her mouth had him hard as steel , he wanted nothing more than to just taste every part of her body but not while she was in this state , just as he was about to tell her go to bed she was already on her knees infront of him fumbling with his belt.

"Bella please not tonight , your drunk i want you to be fully aware when i take you for the first time" he explained and she sighed "i drunk two bottles of water i'm fine now fuck me or i'm leaving and not coming back".

Her words had hit home for him , she knew he hated abandonment and honestly that hurted him but instead of acknowledging her words he picked her up off the floor and roughly pushed her onto the nearest wall , she moaned while he tasted every inch of her sweet little mouth "bed" she said as he started to suck on her bottom lip he nodded and started walking them to his bedroom.

"Are you sure Bella" she nodded then continued to kiss and suck all over his toned body , he groaned while her hands roamed they were so soft , so small and smooth but she had too much control so he grabbed her putting her beneath him "has anyone else touched you Bella" she blushed then turned her head and he frowned 'does that mean yes' he thought before he heard her mumbling about never being touched by anyone but him , that made his cock twitch painfully because neither have he been touched , he was raised to never give that part of his body up until he found a lover and married her .

Dario kissed and bit between Isabella's thighs temporarily marking her body , Isabella squirmed trying to get his lips on her main lady parts but he only chuckled and continued to kiss her Thighs, legs and stomach "please don" she moaned then grabbed his jet black hair he groaned but connected his mouth onto her sweet pussy that taste like heaven to him , she gasped as his tongue lapped and played with her bundle , her mouth formed into a 'O' while she gripped his arms , he then put her legs over his shoulder and put his wet and warm tongue inside of her pussy "ohhhh--nnglh please" She moaned loudly while she tried to get out of his grasps .

Isabella cried out when he turned her over and started to eat her out from the back , he laid under while his face was buried between her sweet pussy and ass , his tongue ran through both then he added a finger inside of her pussy and made her cry out , her knees started to buckle but he continued to lick the rim of her pink hole while he added another finger into her dripping wet cunt she gasped and her knees gave out meaning she was now sitting on his face that was how he liked it "cum for me Bella now" he commanded and as if he owned her body she immediately squirted all over his face "ohhh my god - i'm-i'm sorry D-" "shhh its okay baby i enjoyed it now lay back" she nodded with a blush and he laid on side of her .

After a few minutes his hands trailed down to her sweet cunt , he added a single digit and she tensed and let out a loud moan , although he had one finger inside of her she squirmed his fingers were huge "relax baby" he said as he placed a hand on her lower belly while he moved slowly in and out trying to prep her for his manhood that hung like a horse and had a hook on it , when she started to ride his fingers he groaned and palmed himself he was so close to cumming himself but he had to make sure Bella was taken care of first .

He placed a second finger inside of her firstly going slowly then started to pick up his speed "ngh fuckkkk" she moaned trying to close her legs only for him to open them wider "you feeling okay mama" he asked and she moaned at his huskey velvet voice , it was so smooth but rough at the same time "i think i'm ready" she said breathlessly he nodded pulling his fingers out of her and started to suck on them he groaned "fuck you taste so good baby" he moaned then hovered over her immediately invading her mouth "do you want me to wear a condom" he asked her while looking down at her dazed eyes and she shook her head 'no' but before he continued he started to explain "do you believe in soul ties and energy transfer" he asked her and she groaned impatiently "Dario just fuck me i'm in college of course i know about all of that".

He chuckled and pecked her lips then looked down into her lovely greenish-blue eyes as the head of his cock poked her opening she gasped and tensed almost pulling back from him "wait -stop" he immediately stopped and she sat up with her legs pulled up "it hurts" she mumbled and he nodded rubbing his hands through her hair "we don't have to today Bella okay we can sleep" he told her and she shook her head and sighed "we can continue" .

Poking her entrance again he groaned and she cried out a little while holding onto his biceps "breathe and relax baby" he said while placing a hand on her lower stomach , he slowly slid more of himself inside of her and moaned at the wetness and tightness, she was sucking him in "fuck mama if you don't stop clenching your sweet little pussy you'll make me spill inside you before we can even start" he said groaning she would have chuckled if he hadn't took that moment to push more of himself into her she gasped and scratched at his back "so---full" she moaned out while gripping his hair , he smiled but never stopped marking her skin "i'm almost all the way in" he told her while placing kisses down her neck "what do you mean your not all the way in" she nearly yelled and he chuckled but didn't answer.

Once she gave him the greenlight to start moving , he grinded slowly into her and she moaned at the angle he hit , she had never felt anything like this she was in complete bliss .

When she seemed okay with how many inches was inside of her he started to pick up his pace pounding in and out of her while she cried out biting and scratching at his body "fuuckk that's--that's right baby use my body" he whispered in her ear breathlessly then he pulled both of her legs over his shoulder and started to fuck her that way "ooohhhh...ahhh" he laid his hand on her stomach and put more of his length inside of her making her gasps and her legs started to tremble , he knew she was close but he was nowhere finish .

He flipped her onto her stomach and laid his body on top of her's while he tangled their legs together making sure she's laying flat , when she was how he wanted her he hooked their legs together and started to fuck her that way "nghhh" she tried to move out of the position but he gripped her hair and started to bite her neck "soo tight baby--do you forgive me huh" he groaned out as his dick twitched she was so warm and felt like home as if this is where he always have belonged "nghh too deep" she cried only for him to bite her shoulder again making her cum all over the bed but he didn't stop "tell me you forgive me" he commanded while continuing his assaults on her pussy and upper body "yes , yes , yes i forgive you don" just as she said that he came deep inside of her while moaning into her ear.

Dario got out of bed and went into the bathroom for a wet hot towel it was important that he wipe her down and also let one sit on her vagina so it would somewhat not swole.

He was taught about all of this from his father who also only have made love to his mother .

When he came back into the room Isabella was fast asleep with her body on full display Dario groaned at the sight of her , she was truly beautiful and now he couldn't wait to have her as his wife and the mother of his children , she was officially his and he would rather they both die before anyone of them try to leave this relationship.

As soon as the rag touched her body she moaned and he chuckled and kissed her cheek "sleep" he told her .

After Isabella was settled Dario laid in bed and cuddle their bodies together.