AFTER THE BATTLE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*semi edited*

THIRD PERSONS POV

Getting into the mansion had Isabella finally relaxing or so she thought, she couldn't stop thinking about the lives that she had took tonight and the blood that she had shed was stuck on her mind to the point that she was reliving their deaths .

"Baby what's wrong" Dario asked her as he pulled her into his arms , she had absentmindently started crying and she didn't notice until she felt his wet shirt "i see--i shot them and now i cant--i cant stop seeing them" she said as she held onto him tighter .

Dario sighed that's why he wanted to keep her away from this part of the mafia , she was too precious for this shit "baby it's okay these was your first kills of course you would think about it but i will take your mind off of them okay" he promised and she leaned up and pecked his lips.

Finally getting into the shower Isabella watched as the blood rinsed from her body , the cut on her thigh wasn't as bad as she thought it was and she was happy for that reason although it hurt like a bitch.

Dario got into the shower behind her and immediately pulled her to his chest, Isabella sighed contently as her body relaxed against his .

"I almost killed you tonight" Dario  mumbled as he laid his head on the back of her shoulder , thinking about it made him sick to his stomach "if i didn't know how your body felt it would have been bad i'm just glad i noticed but for that I'm sorry" he said kissing her shoulders as his hands trailed down her body .

As soon as Dario's hand touched her sex Isabella moaned, it's been a week since they had sex and she was touched deprived , she gasped when his two fingers all of a sudden entered her "ohh--please don't stop" she moaned as she threw her head back on his chest.

Dario pulled out his fingers and she frowned but then smiled when he got on his knees in front of her .

He put one of her legs over his shoulder as he started kissing from her feet all the way to her sex, Isabella moaned and gripped his jet black hair "nnglh please" She moaned as she tried pushing his head into her more meanwhile he was smirking and giving her small licks, she was so close already and he knew that.

Dario started blowing cold air on her sex as as he rubbed her sensitive wet bud making her moan louder .

Dario stuck his tongue inside of her as he started to flick it up and down her sweet folds , he moaned at the taste of her as she came all over his mouth but he continued while giving her long swipes then he started to suck while his fingers plunged into her .

"You taste so good baby" he groaned as he held her plump ass to push more of her pussy to his face "i'm--nngh gonna cum" she cried out for the second time as she held tightly onto him , Dario continued to lick her pussy as she rode out her orgasm with a scream of his name while he licked her clean then stood to his feet.

Dario lifted Isabella into his arms whilst the warm water from the shower rained down on them , he teasingly rubbed his huge tip up and down her wet folds "pl-please don" Isabella moaned and that's all he needed to hear as he plunged his cock deep inside of her .

Isabella head had met the shower wall as Dario held her neck and started picking up his pace thrusting into her roughly while biting and kissing all over her neck and shoulders "ohh--fuuckk" she cried , he was giving her long and hard strokes .

Their mouths connected into a passionate kiss , as soon as Dario pulled out of her then slammed back inside of her she screamed and held tightly onto him "too--ugh--too deep baby" she cried out scratching at his back while pleasure and pain rippled throughout her lower body "stai zitto e prendilo come una brava ragazza {shut up and take it like a good girl} he said then slapped her ass twice .

Isabella gasped as he continued his harsh assault on her little vagina she had already came for the third time but that seemed to only make him continue

"Cazzo your so--fucking tight" Dario groaned while he continued to slam in and out of her , he was having the time of his life from the pleasure he was receiveing from being inside of her he moaned as his cock twitched he wanted to last longer but the way isabellas walls clenched around him he knew he wouldnt so he leaned against the wall to keep balance while she started bouncing on him harder and faster trying to keep up with his pace , he added a finger to her back entrance and started fingering her tight hole quickly "Vieni con me" {cum with me} he moaned out and as if he controlled her body she came around his cock while he came deep inside of her filling her to the brim.

After their shower the couple dried off then got into the massive bed , Dario pulled Isabella to his chest then kissed her head

"Goodnight baby i love you" he told her and she turned around so that they was face to face , Isabella ran her hands through his silky hair admiring his features and his light honey colored eyes "i love you too".

                          *****

ISABELLA'S POV

I had a couple of minutes to try to persuade Dario not to punish Domenico and Arsen , i understood where he was coming from but i'm their Donna the one who they also work for so it isn't like they could say no to my command.

As soon as i walked into Darios office he scoffed "there is nothing you can do Bella" i frowned then walked over to his desk , his usual honey colored irises were now black "baby i ordered them to do so it wasn't like they could do otherwise" i argued, this was my fault and i didn't want them to get punished because of me.

The knock on the door is what stopped our back and forth bickering i glared at Dario while he said 'enter' before we could even come to a conclusion .

Arsen and Domenico entered the office with their heads held high but i couldn't tell if they we're nervous or not as they both looked at Dario with an emotionless face.

"voi due avete fatto la scelta sbagliata"{you two made the wrong choice} Dario said in italian and if i could glare a hole in his head then i would have , he knew that i only knew the basics of his language "ci scusiamo e ci assumeremo la piena responsabilità delle nostre azioni" {we apologize and will take full responsibility of our actions} they said in union as if they practiced this speech before hand .

"Come punizione sarai in servizio di pulizia fino al contrario" {as a punishment you will be on clean up duty until otherwise} Dario said sternly and Domenico frowned i really need to learn Italian "ricevi solo una leggera punizione questa volta consideralo un avvertimento" {you only get a light punishment this once consider it a warning} Dario said as he eyed both man with those black irises of his , i swear i will never get use to those eyes of his .

Domenico and Arsen bowed before they left the room leaving me confused "what did you do" i asked Dario as i huffed he pecked my cheek and chuckled "they are on cleanup duty now are you happy amore mio {my love}" i smiled and nodded as i returned his kiss

"What's so bad about clean up duty" i asked this mainly because some of the guards had been complaining about it saying things like 'if i get cleanup duty again i'll kill myself'

"Thoses on clean up duty have to clean the warehouses after hours and clean up bodies if something was to go wrong which it always does"

I nearly gasped,  i've seen how the warehouses look when they needed to be cleaned , the floors would need to be mopped , the drugs would need to be put up properly and trust me there was alot of drugs and also other things like that-that takes hours .

And as far as cleaning up the bodies i heard that you had to cut them up and put them in the private grave yard that Dario supposingly had.