BUSINESS TRIP

TRIGGER WARNINGS
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

DARIO'S POV

Leaving on such a short notice wasn't in my plans but something went down in one of the warehouses a city over and it needed my attention

Leaving on such a short notice wasn't in my plans but something went down in one of the warehouses a city over and it needed my attention .

Angelo and Arsenio sat opposite me while we drive to the next city. It annoyed me that i didn't know what the fuck was going on in my warehouse especially because i had specific orders .

A headache immediately started to form and i groaned nowadays they came more often then usual.

I leaned over and grabbed my glass of whiskey out of the cup holder then grabbed my pill bottle i knew this was a hazard but it was either i drink or kill people so i chose drinking "you know your not supposed to drink with those right" Angelo said as he looked at me disapprovingly i ignored him and popped the two pills in my mouth then downed the whiskey .

After i don't know how long we arrived in Rome at the warehouse and i sighed in relief i hated just sitting around doing nothing .

As soon as i walked through the warehouse i immediately saw the problem, men was lounging around lazily and having social time as if i pay them to do that .

As soon as they took notice of my presence they stood straight with frightening expressions i chuckled i was about to lose my shit "do i fucking pay you to have social time" i yelled at the men who all held their heads down as if they were kids who just got caught stealing or something "no don" they all said in union .

I wasn't in the mood to correct a grown ass man for a job that he gets paid for so i walked around to all areas seeing what was done and what wasn't , for the fuckers who didn't have their job done they would be acting as maids and only doing cleanups.

I walked over to a young brunette he looked about twenty but all of his work was done and quite frankly he was the only one who was done doing what he had to do "what's your name" i asked him he kept his head bowed and hands behind his back "Domenico sir" he responded and i chuckled these bastards should be ashamed that a fucking kid did his business before them .

"Congratulations five of you are about to lose your lives how the fuck did the youngest in the room finish his business before any of you" this really irritated me because most men in here have been working for me for years now .

I walked back over to Domenico "you went to college" i asked him "no sir" i smirked "what do you think about going" .

Sighing i ignored the message that i received from my Bella , i wasn't in the mood to forgive her especially because she lied about something so simple .

It pained me to not respond to her but i needed a moment to calm myself so that i don't do anything irrational like put my hands on her.

"Arsenio call Arsen and tell him i want this whole place surrounded in the next five minutes" i commanded my third in command. I knew things was about to get messy .

"Dario" Dmitri said as a greeting while trying to shake my hand , i ignored his extended hand and sat down i didn't like this bastard and wasn't going to pretend that i did .

"I arranged this meeting because i simply respect you so when i heard that my missing grandson was in your care i had to ask face to face" i scoffed this man was so fake and he pissed me off even more acting as if he didnt know what he ordered his grandson to do "your thief of a grandson is indeed in my care and i would like to continue to care for him especially because the little bitch boy stole from me" .

THIRD PERSONS POV

Dario panted heavily while Arsenio held his bleeding shoulder.

The stupid Russian bastard was able to shoot Dario once in his shoulder before Dario shot him in the torso .

Everyone always acted as if it was nothing when you got shot but in reality it burned like hell and sometimes it could even break your bone .

"Take me---fuck take me home" Dario panted and Arsenio was starting to get worried because his boss and long term friend was falling in and out of conscious and they currently didn't have anything with them that could help with the situation.

After another hour D'Angelo and Arsenio carried a unconscious Dario into the mansion home while the doctor immediately got to work.

Everyone's head immediately turned towards the opening when a loud cry was sounded throughout the mansion.