TRAINING COACH

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
Semi-edited

ISABELLA'S POV

Being pregnant was harder than i thought it would be , there were times that i barley ate because i couldn't keep food down

Being pregnant was harder than i thought it would be , there were times that i barley ate because i couldn't keep food down .

Dario had made me try all sorts of things to see what i could keep down and what i liked and i thanked God for that because now i'm eating better .

I was four months but the way my stomach look it looked as if i was further in my pregnancy , sometimes i couldn't even get up without the help of someone but Dario made sure i never sat around too long .

I've gotten into the habit of doing exercises just to stay active so that when i have my munchkin it would be easier to lose the weight i had gained.

Currently i was in the gym with a trainer that i had hired , his name is marcellus , him and his husband were training coaches for pregnant people and have been doing that for ten years so i thought hey why not get up and exercise.

"Okay Isabella you can take a ten minute break" i sighed in relief i was sweaty and tired, even if i wasn't pregnant i knew i wouldn't be able to keep up with this man , he had so much energy as if he drunk energy drinks all day everyday .

Today we was running and 'not wobbling' as Marcellus puts it he said it was important for me to be able to run while pregnant just in case anything happened and surprisingly these daily exercises were paying off.

"Who the fuck are you" the way Dario's voice erupted throughout the gym had me frozen in my spot , lately he had been so on edge and his anger seemed to come out of nowhere "i'm Marcellus Isabella's training coach" Marcel greeted as he put his hand out for Dario to shake but got a hard glare in return .

"Bella we didn't discuss this" he said looking at me with those black irises,  i cleared my throat and sat down my water bottle "thank you for today Marcellus i'll see you next Wednesday" i said as i gave him a polite smile he immediately got the hint and started grabbing his things "don't forget to rest" he said before being escorted out by Arsenio who i didn't even notice was behind Dario .

"I wasn't able to discuss the trainer with you because you had been busy" i told Dario as i walked out of the gym , i knew what was about to come next but tried to prevent it mainly because i was tired and just wanted a snack then sleep "Bella be fucking serious then he's shirtless while your in these small ass gym shorts" .

I sighed "he's gay" i said thinking it would calm him down slightly but he only shrugged and scoffed "so what Isabella's he's still a man and have eyes and you have a fiance be fucking respectful and wear longer bottoms the fuck is wrong with you" i frowned this was totally unnecessary,  i gulped as i tried to hold back my tears i hated pregnancy hormones "i'm sorry i-i just wanted to be comfortable"

He sighed and pulled me to his chest while running his hands through my hair soothingly "i shouldn't have yelled i'm sorry mio amore next time just please wear longer shorts and make sure he keeps on his shirt" i nodded and sniffled "can you make me a milkshake" i asked and he chuckled then pulled out of the hug making me miss his warmth "yes mio amore just go sit" .

                     ********

Dario rubbed my feet as i sipped on my chocolate milkshake "how was work" i asked as he added more oil on my right foot , his hands was rough but soothing "it was horrible one of the newbies wasted a thousand dollars worth of drugs and Arsenio got grazed by a bullet " .

I continued to listen to Dario as he told me about his day and whew i wouldn't be able to run a mafia there was too much you had to do.

I looked down at Dario while he sensually and slowly rubbed my feet , i could clearly see the big dint inside of his slacks but he completely ignored it just so i could feel comfort .

"You need help with that" i asked him as my feet touched his crotch "mmhm" when he he stood up he towered over me "bend over the couch" he instructed and i immediately did so , i was beyond horny and that foot message only made it worse .

Dario tugged down my shorts then gave both of my ass cheeks a hard slap that had me dripping he then kissed it to make it better .

"Hold onto the couch" he instructed and i did so as i poked out my ass and impatiently wiggled it only to receive another slap , Dario got onto the couch behind me and rubbed his tip up and down my wet folds while he kissed and nipped all over my skin "you know i love you right" he asked and i nodded "yes , i love you too" he chuckled then lightly bit my neck "good cause' i'm about to fuck you like i dont" .

With that he sunk his length deep inside of me and i gasped "ohhh God" i moaned and he chuckled then bit my ear "god cant fuck you how i can , so say my name" he demanded before he found my g-spot and started thrusting faster and harder .

"You feel so good don" i moaned, Dario started pounding in and out of me as he held my neck while marking me as his , his balls swung under us so i grabbed them and started to play with them

"Fuck--Bella keep going" he groaned then he put two fingers into my mouth "suck it" he demanded and i happily did so making sure to wet them after a few seconds he pulled them out and pressed it to the rim of my back entrance and i moaned and bucked as he played around it before sinking them both inside of me "nngh--i'm" i didn't finish my sentence because he started thrusting his fingers into me and he relentlessly fucked me "cum with me" he said and that's all it took as i came all over his cock.