SPLIT IMAGE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MENTION OF RAPE
*semi edited*

ISABELLA'S POV

I had twins, one boy and one girl , all this time i thought i was carrying one kid , i didn't even know because no ultrasound i had showed two bodies and we always only heard one heartbeat

I had twins, one boy and one girl , all this time i thought i was carrying one kid , i didn't even know because no ultrasound i had showed two bodies and we always only heard one heartbeat .

I was handed my two children that looked as if Dario had them and not me , with a head full of jet black hair and honey irises they looked split image of their father and i didn't know if i was happy about that or not .

After they were cleaned off and tested i finally was able to hold both of them again, my precious daughter played with my hands as she she smiled up at us with her big honey irises and our boy just looked around .

"Do you have any names" i asked Dario because i had never came up with fitting names .

"Vittoria Venezia and Vittore scuro" Dario mumbled and i gave him a small smile , they weren't bad at all .

Dario held Vittore and the boy hadn't even cried yet nor did he make sounds he just always looked around .

"you think he's okay" i asked Dario , i was worried for my son , was this normal? "The doctors said he's fine Bella if you don't trust them then i'll get us another doctor"

                      ♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

It had been a week since i had the twins and mostly everything was moving smoothly, Vittoria played alot while Vittore almost never played , he looked around all the time as if he was observing his surroundings.

Dario had gotten doctors for us and they ran all types of test on Vittore he was beyond okay i guess he just didn't like playing .

"Can we talk" Dario asked as i finally laid Vittoria down for her nap "i'm kind of busy" i told him as i turned on the blue baby monitor and made sure to tuck the other one in my leggings .

"Bella how long are you going to avoid me , we need to talk about what happened" i scoffed and turned around to face him with clench fists.

"What the fuck is there to talk about you raped and basically beat me Dario what are you going to say after that - that your sorry , that it won't happen again? You can save it because we both know those are lies" i stormed off and continued on my way to the gym

I wasn't ever going to accept his apology especially because i know he will continue to do the same shit .

                      ♤♧♤♧♤♧

After my intense work out with Marcellus i was tired, and my limbs ached with every step i took .

The twins left me with stretch marks and alot of baby fat which i wanted to get rid of as soon as possible

My boobs were now size double Ds which i actually liked well when they weren't swolen i liked them .

"Where is our niece and nephew" Domenico shouted as he and the twins entered the mansion, i rolled my eyes at him as Dario came from the stairs and hit the back of his head "they're sleeping and get your own damn kids" Dom rolled his eyes and came over to me to do our signature handshake .

After hugging Arsenio and Arsen Dario frowned with clenched fist territorial much ? "gone for four months and you three are already too close to my wife" i glared at him "i'm not your wife" i said lowly but not low enough that he couldn't hear me , the room instantly became tense.

"Uh anyway can we go see them" Arsen asked and i looked down at my phone seeing that it was five in the evening which was time for the twins nap to be over "yeah go ahead" the three man damned near ran up the stairs .

I was about to join them but was stopped by Dario's hand tightly holding my wrist , my breath hitched as i yanked my wrist away from him "are we not getting married" he asked almost making me scoff "i don't know Dario i need time to think about it".

His face went from confusion to a frown 
"Bella what do you mean you need time you have my children you can't just change your mind" he replied almost raising his voice, i watched as he tugged at his jet black hair then he started to pace .

"Have you took your medicine" i asked him and those black irises immediately met my blueish-grey eyes , Dario then glared at me "i don't need that shit" i shook my head and continued my way up the stairs .

                       ♤♧♤♧♤♧

After the guys left i sat inside of the nursery with the twins while i breastfeed them it felt as if they were both biting me , most days it hurt but usually not this much .

"When your boobs start to feel that way that means it's time to give them a bottle" Dario said as he grabbed the breast pump from the closet, i was about to ask him how he knew but he cut me off "on my trip i took parenting classes , it was kind of weird but i learned alot" i wondered what else he did on his trip but refrained from asking.

Dario held Vittoria while he rocked her to sleep , when he had tried to put her down she clung onto his shirt and start wailing loudly now she was finally settled in his arms.

Meanwhile Vittore was fully awake smiling up at me , i was running my hands though his silky hair because apparently he liked that .

"I don't know what i have to do to get you to forgive me , i know i shouldn't have forced myself on you" i turned on the lamp light and sat up in bed this was a talk that i wasn't mentally prepared for but i knew we would've had to talk about it sooner or later.

"Dario i won't forgive you because you would just do as you please ,and as long as your not taking those pills we won't ever be able to get pass this stage , and the fact that your refusing to take them just shows me that your not willing to do whatever it takes to keep your family together"

Remorse was written all over his face and i hated seeing him like that .

"You all just assume that those pills are suppose to make me feel better but they don't , i don't feel like myself i-i feel crazy when i take them but Bella please just give me some time to show you that i can function without them please just give me another chance that's all i'm asking for" he held his hand in mines as we looked into each other eyes and i caved

"One last chance".