RED

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
ABUSE SCENE

DARIO'S POV

I glanced at the clock one last time to see that it was 3:30am , i sat on the couch counting the bloodied money that took me some time to receive just because i had to chase down the bastard who owed it to me

I glanced at the clock one last time to see that it was 3:30am , i sat on the couch counting the bloodied money that took me some time to receive just because i had to chase down the bastard who owed it to me .

I was thankful for this long distraction mainly because Isabella was pissed at me , i had no idea what i had done wrong this time and it was frustrating me .

Lately it felt as if she was distancing herself away from me and i felt like there was nothing i could do .

Our wedding was in 48hours and by that time i expect for Bella to know how to not disobey me like she has been doing, it's not like i wanted her to listen to my every command, i just wanted her to know that i can guide and lead her .

"Papa" i looked up to see Vittore standing in front of me with that adorable frown on his face , he looked down at the bloodied money then looked back up at me with confusion "come sit" i told him and he did so slowly.

"Why is there blood" he asked as his eyebrows drew closer which was something that he inherited from me , "because i shot someone for it"

He gasps and looked at me wide eyed , my twins were very smart and i loved that about them , that smartness came from Isabella "why did you do that" he asked "son in my line of business sometimes we have to hurt people to get what's ours and when your older your going to have to do the same"

He shook his head and a tear slipped from his eyes "i don't want to hurt people papa" i shrugged my shoulders , he was only three so i had time for him to understand what kind of life he'll be living when he's up in age "what's going on"

As soon as Isabella's eyes landed on the bloodied money and Vittore she immediately walked over to us and pulled him into her arms "he's three Dario what the fuck is wrong with you" she yelled and if our son wasn't in front of us i would have made her swallow her words .

"Watch your tone" i warned her while zipping up the duffle bag and she flipped me off and carried away Vittore who was silently crying .

                         ♤♧♤♧♤♧

"You need to stop babying him . He's a boy and i don't want my son to be acting like a bitch" i told Isabella , her face twisted in anger "he's three Dario" she argued

I shrugged , that was how that girly act start for most guys, i needed my son to be as tuff as a rock especially because he was going to fill my shoes one day .

"This discussion is over please keep the guns and bloodied money away from him" she said then laid down and flicked off the lamp light .

I hated the way she had just spoken to me but my dick always seemed to stir at the potty mouth she had on her .

ISABELLA'S POV

Everytime he rubbed against me i moved but his body only seemed to follow wherever mines went

"Can you stop doing that" Dario asked and i instinctively jumped because his breath fanned my ear , "i'm just not in the mood i'm sorry" i tried to keep my voice as light as i could but i could tell by how rigged his body went that he thought i was being disrespectful

"We hadn't had sex in a week Isabella what the fuck do you mean your not in a mood , would you rather i go fuck someone else" my eyes widen at his statement

"Obviously you've been thinking about it since you just said it" i reached over and turned on the lamp then got out of bed

I wasn't quick enough to leave the room because in the next second i was knocked on the floor with Dario standing above me "I'm tired of your shit" he said before grabbing my leg "no stop" i said but he only laughed and started dragging me out of the room

I screamed as i was dragged down the hall and down the stairs , my head hit every step and he only continued with no Remorse.

As soon as my head hit the last step Dario let me go and only thing i could do was sit there and cry because i wasn't strong enough to do anything

"I fucking love you Bella why don't you understand that ? Why can't you just give me what i want" he asked while still standing over me , i wiped my tears

"Look at you , your weak" he said then landed a punch to my torso that had me coughing and wheezing "please I'm sorry i'm sorry" i repeated over and over again but it felt like i was making things worse somehow.

"Papa" looking up towards the stairs Vittore and Vittoria stood at the top holding each other's hands with crying faces , this was my biggest fear , letting my children see how much of monster their father could be .

"Go back to bed now" Dario yelled while i pushed myself off the floor , my vision was blurry as i made my way to my feet "no" Vittoria said and the way Dario looked at her had me shaking in my boots because now all of his anger was directed to her .

"What did you just say you little shit" he yelled and was about to proceed up the stairs but was stopped by me jumping on his back , i knew he wasn't in his right mind and i wasn't going to let him hurt my children in any kind of way

"Get the fuck off me" Dario yelled as he tried to flip me off his back but failed "Red" i yelled and watched as Vittoria and Vittore ran away .

Red was a code that we recently started to go over especially for times like this.