WEDDING DISASTER PT#2

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

DARIO'S POV

I stood at the altar nervous as ever , my hands was sweaty and my tie felt like it was too tight .

As soon as the music started to play i watched as my babygirl walked down the aisle throwing flowers , her dress swayed as she smiled brightly and when she got to the end she ran and sat down .

Moments later my beautiful bride came walking down the aisle alongside my father , seeing her like this was like seeing her for the first time , her beauty was always something i noticed first.

The beautiful black and gold dress fitted her perfectly and made her look even more like my queen .

Her hair was pinned into a elegant bun and the gold crown that cost a fortune stood on top of her head shining brightly. The closer she got the more i could see the smile she had on her face under the veil.

Finally getting to me my father put her hands in mines and she stepped up in front of me .

I barley heard the preacher as he spoke matter of factly i ignored him because my bella was the only thing i wanted to focus on

My shoulder getting tapped on was the only thing that brought me out of my thoughts "let's begin Dario please repeat after me to offer your commitment to Isabella" the pastor said as he held his bible open

After saying the things he said it was now my turn to repeat , i grabbed ahold of Isabella's warm hands and looked into her bluish-grey eyes

"I, Dario Ramirez, take thee, Isabella Russo , to be my lawfully wedded wife . I take you just as you are and in every form you may ever be. You are the light in my life and the beat in my heart. I promise to tend to your weakness just as I applaud your strengths. I promise to reach for your hand when I am lost. I promise to show you, day in and day out, that you are my everything. On this day, I give you my heart"

Tears streamed down her face and i quickly wiped them , from this day forward i wasn't going to allow her to cry nor feel anymore sadness.

ISABELLA'S POV

A tear or two may have dropped from his eyes but i wasn't going to back down from my recently made decision, so i cried for our use to be love and our use to be happy life .

"I, Isabella Russo, take thee, Dario Ramirez to be my lawfully wedded husband and partner. I take you just as you are and in every form you may ever be. You are the light in my life and the beat in my heart. I promise to tend to your weakness just as I applaud your strengths. I promise to reach for your hand when I am lost. I promise to show you, day in and day out, that you are my everything. On this day, I give you my heart."

I smiled sadly as Vittore walked up to us with the rings "Dario and Isabella: as you exchange your rings today, you are also reinforcing your faithful commitment to trust, love, and romance. Each ring serves as a constant reminder that you are loved. Your beloved is giving you the most precious gift on Earth through love."

As Dario slipped his ring onto my finger i realized that everything the pastor was saying Dario was agreeing too but the fact was that he hadn't did any of those things in a while .

After my ring went onto his finger he stared at me with love but instead of giving him that same look , a look of fear crossed my face before i smiled again .

Truth is he no longer loved me , he only loved the power he has over me.

"By the power vested in me by the Universal Life Church Ministries, before your families and your friends, I now pronounce you lawfully and spiritually united. Please seal your marriage with your first wedded kiss.

I hesitated and he caught onto that , with one glare sent my way i stood on my tippy toes and connected our lips .

Entering the room i was immediately pushed up against the table "i was promising myself about not hurting you anymore but the things you do pisses me off".

Dario kissed me from my forehead all the way down to my dripping vagina , i didn't want to have sex with him but my body said otherwise , it always did .

Stripping me out of my dress i helped him pull off his suit, lining his angry cock up against my vagina i thought that he was going to just ram inside of me like he has been doing but instead he slid inside slowly.

I felt every inch of him as he held my head on his chest , slow and long strokes was given to me "you look so beautiful" he said then started pressing feather like kisses against my neck . He always knew where to touch me and how to touch me .

When our eyes connected Dario's eyes didn't hold those usual dark orbes that i hated looking at instead they held that honey brown color , those was the eyes that i fell in love with and now i rarely see them.

When Dario started to pick up his pace i gasped and my eyes rolled to the back of my head , he was always too big for me

It only took him a few seconds to pull out of me and to turn me around so that i was bending over the large wooden table

Without warning he slammed into me while he held my hair from behind , everytime he slammed into me it felt as if he was pulling out my hair meanwhile his other hand held my side as he gripped me tightly while i cried out in pleasure and pain

"Stop" i cried and to my surprise he did but somehow i ended up with a black pistol aimed at my head .

I stared into Dario's black irises and as usual i wish i didn't "we're married now that means i will no longer let you be disrespectful and disobedient , you have one time to try anything and i will fucking kill you do you understand" i immediately nodded my head.