HELPING A FRIEND

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
ABUSE SCENE
VIOLENCE

ISABELLA'S POV

I frowned looking at the bruises on Remy's body , we all stood inside of the college bathroom cleaning her up "i-i have to go back i need my id , birth certificate and my socials" she said coughing and i sighed "i could ask Dario" i suggested and ...

I frowned looking at the bruises on Remy's body , we all stood inside of the college bathroom cleaning her up "i-i have to go back i need my id , birth certificate and my socials" she said coughing and i sighed "i could ask Dario" i suggested and she immediately shook her head "he knows people in high places so i will have to get it before he comes back which is around three pm" .

We all agreed that we would go to Remy's house together and when we have her stuff we will immediately leave so here we was standing inside of her pretty pink apartment while she Ramage through her secret department under her wooden floor "looking for these" i heard a deep voice say and a shiver went through my body and not in a good way.

Remy stood up "Luca i just want my things so i can leave peacefully" she said and he chuckled darkly , Luca was an Italian man with brown hair and one brown eye and a blue one he was about six one with a slit down his face as if he been cut with a knife or something "you think you could leave me after you said you will marry me" he yelled scaring all of us , what was up with these Italian men and their problem with claiming things "you had a gun up to my head" she said quietly and he pulled out his gun.

I don't know what i was thinking but i stepped in front of her "my friend just wants her things" i said slowly only for him to smirk "yeah asshole give her-her stuff" Izzy said standing next to me while we blocked Remy's body "ah you all are so adorable what are yall the power puff girls" he said laughing then started ripping up her important papers .

Remy immediately attacked him and he punched her squre in the face next was me i dodged his first punch and landed one of my own to his jaw while Rebecca and Izzy throw things at him "you bitch" he yelled tackling me making me cry out because wood got stuck on my back , he punched my side and i swear i saw stars i then kneed his side then Izzy jumped on his back while Rebecca tried hitting him but failed , as soon as i saw him reach for his gun i screamed "siri call Dario Ramirez"! It was as if Luca froze his eyes landed on me as he pushed Izzy and Rebecca off of him .

"How the fuck do you know him" he yelled flashing his gun at me i stood frozen and he cocked it back and my eyes widen "he's my lover don't shoot we just want Remy and her things please" i said with my hands up "i'm going to fucking die because of you-you bitch" he yelled kicking a unconscious Remy he ran quick fast and in a hurry and i ran to Remy "oh my god call 911" Rebecca said as she started to cry "no just let me handle this both of you go home and say nothing okay" i said urgently "what if he comes back" Izzy said "he won't just go" i told them then started searching for my phone.

"BELLA" i heard Dario yelling through the phone "i'm here D , I'm at Remy's house" i said as i held the phone on my ear "what the fuck are you doing there send me a address now".

Dario was quick to come rushing inside the house with Angelo and Jace on tow , Remy still hasn't woken up and i was shaken .

I ran into Darios arms while Jace check over Remy "w-we just c-c-came for her stuff and he pulled a g-gun and-and Remy a-a-" "shhh baby tell me later but for now are you okay" he asked and i shook my head "my back" he turned me around and raised my shirt "i'm going to kill him" he said then turned me around .

"What happened Bella" Dario asked as soon as we stepped in the doors of the mansion,"Remy came to school barley walking with a black eye we cleaned her then she said she needed to go home and get her things before he comes back so we went and im guessing he was already there , he pulled his gun and started making fun of us so she attacked and we all started to fight him he got mad when i punched him in the jaw so he tackled me to the floor and when he reached for his gun i asked siri to call you and he froze then started freaking out and kicking her body saying that we are going to get him killed then he ran" .

I explained while Dario paced the floor damn near burning a whole in it "what does he look like and did you get a name" he asked me with his hands now on my thighs "his name was Luca he got a blue eye and a brown eye with a long cut going down his face he was for sure Italian probably about six foot or six one" as soon as i gave Dario a description it was as if his eyes turned that scary black

He picked up his phone immediately "find Luca Romano now" he said then hung up but kept pacing "that bastard knew to run" Dario mumbled and i got up from the stool "you know him" i asked the obvious "he's from my dad's side of the family , i never had showed that side of the family you i only mentioned your name" he turned to me then pecked my lips "i want you in bed" he said before leaving the house.

DARIO'S POV

That bastard touched what's mine and now i was going to kill him , i was out for blood .

I sped to my father's estate knowing that Luca would be here to be a snitch but little did he know no one could stop me when it comes to my Bella .

As soon as i got into the mansion i kicked the door open and there he was hiding behind my father like the coward he was, i immediately cocked my gun because now my own father was pointing his right at me "you would kill your own family for her" was the first words that dad asked i was disgusted with him but what did i expect "Dario i swear i didn't know it was her i was just defending myself they jumped me" Luca explained and i scoffed "even after you figured she knew me you still held your gun up at her si" he didn't say anything so i shot once , the bullet flew past my dad's ear and straight to Luca's head .

My father didn't flinch at all he just looked at me as if i wasn't his seed "your just betrayed your family" he said and i scoffed "i'm ready" i said then walked backwards out of his home .