Work , Work , Work

ViTTORE POV

Running a mafia wasn't like a 9-5 job , running it was a everyday thing.

Every day , every month and every year until you dropped dead then the next heir would have to do the same .

Vittoria was born two minutes before i was which means that she had to be the don and she should've but at the time papa didn't think she could do it so boom here i was , the second oldest and i just so happen to be a man a gay one .

Vittoria was overly sensitive, she showed too much sympathy and worse of all she cried too much , the family didn't need someone sitting there crying as they had to shoot someone straight through the forehead.

I was only in this position to save my sister , so she could enjoy her life otherwise I'd be the one traveling and doing everything else .

She was my twin and when papa consider her to be the don she cried for a whole week until he couldn't take his baby girl crying so he switched our roles .

After signing my signature on paper after paper my shoulders was starting to tense and i needed a drink right about now .

Answering my ringing phone i sighed

"The shipment is too early does that seem skeptical to you" Dom asked over the phone 

"Yes , we agreed on 6pm no early no later clear it out as soon as possible" .

I noticed Elio before he made a sound , it was as if i could feel his presence when he automatically entered a room

"You okay" he asked me and i nodded then answered my once again ringing phone .

                                 Elio's POV

Spreading his legs Vittore leaned back in his seat and gestured for me to take my spot on his lap while he listened to the person on the other line .

I damn near skipped over to him and sat on his lap , i was horny and tired and wanted him to come to bed . He had been working all day and everyday this week and although he did make sure i was okay he lacked not giving me sex as much as i needed it .

"I pulled back because i didn't trust that shit we agreed on 6pm" he said on the phone while his fist clenched , i rolled my eyes and scooted more closer to him so that i could place my lips on his neck .

He groaned as soon as i started to suck "hurry up" i told him and he sighed through the phone "I'm here , so what's next" he asked over the phone while my hands roamed his body "Vittore" i groaned i was feeling needy and he was taking a long time with his phone call

I didn't give a fuck if it was the president of America he needed to get the fuck off the phone . Pulling his ear off the phone he glanced at me "strip then sit back on my lap" he said then went back to his call.

It only took me a couple of seconds to get my clothes off of me and now i was back sitting in his lap . He rubbed my swollen stomach and i smiled he'd be a great dad.

I groaned when Vittore gripped my length and started to stroke me slowly , i moaned and tried to thrust up in his hand but he didn't allow me to.

"More" i cried out and he stood up holding me until he sat me on the desk "give me a second" he said into the phone before he put it on mute.

"I don't think you want me to continue" he threatened and i whined "i do" he started to stroke me again and picked up the phone "it doesn't seem like it , learn to be quiet" he said and i rolled my eyes getting off of the desk .

Who the fuck was he talking to .

As soon as he sat back down in his seat i got on my knees and scooted between his legs , he wanted me to learn to be quiet well let's see if he knew how .

Pulling down his zipper then his trousers and boxers i watched as his long thick cock damn near slapped my face .

I will never be able to get over his size . Sticking out my tongue i started to lick him loving the way he tasted on my tongue .

Vittore groaned "i have to go" he said then hung up the phone not even waiting on the other person on the other end to respond.

Laying me back on the desk he stroked me . When his tongue pressed against my hole i gasped and tried to push up into his mouth but he held me down not letting me move a inch as he started to suck and lick me all while stroking my length that was leaking precum.

Stopping he walked over to the couch that was positioned by the large window that over looked our big pool "come ride me baby" he said tugging off the rest of his clothing .

After making sure i was prepped i eased his length into me and moaned loudly , he felt so good and we barley even started . Rolling my hips Vittore groaned and his grip on my hips grew rougher "hold onto me baby" i grabbed his shoulders and he started to thrust up into me .

"Nngh more" i cried out and he went faster and deeper hitting that spot that i love "you look so good up there" he grunted out , my head was in his neck and i sucked and licked while he fucked me .

Pulling out he had me put my knees on the couch so i was facing the back of the couch . Getting behind me he played with my hole and i let out a frustrated moan "hurry u-" i choked on my words as he slammed his entire length inside of me

"Talk to me about your day or i stop" he threatened and i moaned and gripped the back of the couch harder . My hands was starting to turn white from the pressure .

Vittore fiddled with my balls and i cried , i was ready to come but i knew he wouldn't let me if i didn't start talking .

"I-ohh-i ate nngh and went shopping" i rushed out while i arched more into him , his hand went to the back of my neck while the other stayed gripping my hip in a bruising manner

Slapping my ass he moaned "you feel so good baby-fuck- wrapped around me so tight" skin slapping and moans was heard throughout the room .

Pulling out of me he sat down and instructed me to sit on him like how i would sit on a chair . I moaned as i slid down his length his head was in my neck as he marked me while he pounded up into my while i met his hips .

"I can feel you-you ready to cum huh baby" i nodded and whimpered i been wanting to come and it was starting to get hard to hold it "ask me nicely and i'll think about it" i groaned while tears started to fall from my eyes

I wanted to come but he'd make me beg for it like every other time i did something that he didn't like .

"P-please let me cum" i asked while he sped up his pace , he bit into my skin making sure to leave his teeth prints inside of me "you fuck you can do better"

"Please let me cum baby I'm pregnant" he chuckled lowly in my ear , grabbing ahold to my cock he started to jerk me off and i whined i was overstimulated and was about to burst

"Cum with me" as soon as the smooth but gruff words left his lips i was cumming all over his hands and the floor "fuck" i said as i leaned back into him .

"Come , let's get you cleaned and fed" .