BACK TO COLLEGE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

ISABELLA'S POV

When i woke up i expected for Dario to still be laying aside me especially because it was only seven thirty in the morning

When i woke up i expected for Dario to still be laying aside me especially because it was only seven thirty in the morning. Today was Tuesday morning and back to college i go , i was dreading it but glad that i was almost done.

After i did my morning routine i styled my hair in a up and down then went downstairs, as soon as i stepped into the kitchen the aroma of breakfast hit my nose "morning my bella" Dario said as he came around the counter and connected our lips i moaned when he gripped my neck then pressed himself into me he only had on boxers and a black beater , his body was on display for me and i loved the view "i can't be late D" i said pushing him off me slightly he chuckled "i want more later" i rolled my eyes then sat at the stool.

Five minutes later i was eating breakfast while Dario went to get dressed so he could drop me off , he didn't have to because i have a car of my own but he insisted that he drops me off everyday which i didn't mind because i hate driving.

As soon as we pulled into college all eyes was on us as usual and of course Dario wanted to ride in his Lamborghini because it was flashy . He got out of the car then came to open my door "immediately call me when your done understand" he said pulling me into him i pecked his lips "i understand D now go before your late" he chuckled then slapped my eyes making me blush because of the prying eyes "i'm the boss i arrive when i feel like it" he said getting back into the car.

"Besides all of that the weekend was fun especially because we hadn't been doing anything else except work" Remy said as the four of us walked down the hall to our next class which was business management.

I only took business management because of Dario he said it didn't matter which carrier path you take you still needed to manage your own money so that is why i took the lesson, i also take English literature which is the lesson i originally wanted to do , i want to be a writer and publisher so here i was in college still for the last two and a half years .

"I'm tired already" i said as me and Rebecca walked out of class to go to subway that was connected to the college, she was also a second year student here which was how i met her.

"Your tired , imagining working then only having a hour of sleep , you got it good since Dario pays for everything" i stopped walking and she turned around "Dario doesn't pay for my studies i do and i do have a job" i told her and the look on her face was nothing but surprise "i'm sorry if i offended you by saying that Isa i didn't mean it like that" she said frowning and i sighed "it's fine let's just eat i'm starving".

I was currently walking to my last class alone , i really hated college but i wanted to be able to provide for myself forever , i was knocked out of my thoughts when my books and binder was knocked out of my hands "what the fuck" i said then looked to see Alex , her dad work under Dario and every since she met me she hated me because they were suppose to be arranged to marry.

"Whoops the charity case girl books got knocked down shall i call Dario" she said laughing with her friends i scoffed then picked up my stuff "your a jealous ass bitch and i would've beat your ass but i have class because some of us don't live off of daddy's money" i said smiling at her - her smile dropped and she glared at me "he's just using you for your body your a charity bitch that's not his type" i rolled my eyes "i'm your daddies queen now" i said showing her my ring , Dario didn't propose but she didn't know that "and if you continue with your jealous shit he will be working as a janitor and a bullet might end up in your head" i said then walked away Ugh i hated that bitch.

******

I sighed once i got inside the car with Dario "what's wrong" he asked and i frowned "why does everyone think you do everything for me , today Rebecca thought i didn't have a job and that you Pay for my studies and Alex jealous ass called me a charity case" he burst out laughing and i glared at him "that explains alot because Shane came begging me not to fire him i was very confused what did you say" he asked smiling at me i blushed.

"She pushed my things down so i showed her my ring and maybe stated  that i was her daddies queen and if she keep up her bullshit i could have him mopping floors" he shook his head chuckling "so sexy" he mumbled then drove off.