Bonus Chapter

ViTTORES POV {3 years later}

"Papa" i groaned as my hair was tugged on again , i was currently sleeping on the couch because last night was a long night at work and i couldn't make it to the bed "papa" .

I sighed then leaned up "what's wrong" i asked my daughter that wouldn't stop fucking with me "I want to play" she says "daddy is sleeping" i responded and she frowned while i chuckled.

Martina came out looking like Elio just with my hair and eyes but now she was split imagine of Vittoria and i well she looked more like Vittoria than i.

She was three now and fuck was she a smart child , she caught onto everything and clearly was an observer usually that was a good trait to have but fuck did it annoy me .

"Papa pway tea party pwease" i sighed but agreed while she goes to get everything settled , after brushing my teeth and washing my face i quickly went into Martina's room for a tea party .

As soon as i stepped inside she held up a pink and yellow pajama set "you have to wear this" she nearly commanded and i groaned inside of my head , why the fuck did it have to be pink of all colors . Without making a fuss i walked into her en suite and changed into the dumb ass pajama set .

"Would you like some tea my good sir" Martina asked as i chuckled at her fake British accent "yes mate" i responded while she burst into a fit of giggles

"Would you like some tea my good sir" Martina asked as i chuckled at her fake British accent "yes mate" i responded while she burst into a fit of giggles . She actually had tea inside of the cups and real cookies so that was a bonus for me since i hadn't ate breakfast yet .

The snap of a camera had me turning around to the door , Elio stood there in nothing but his basketball shorts while he held up his phone that just took a picture of us "you better not send that to anybody" i told him and he rolled his eyes .

Walking over he leaned down and pecked my lips plenty of times while Martina gag then he walked over and pecked her forehead "do you want to go see grandpa" Elio asked and Our baby girl jumped up quickly while excitement filled her .

Dario was my lease favorite parent but for some reason my daughter loved him the most .

After leaving Martina to get dressed i entered our room to get myself cleaned up "why didn't you come to bed last night" Elio asked as we helped strip each other for our shower "i barley made it home let alone up sixteen stairs" i joked .

Entering the shower i washed Elio's body throughly and just when i thought he was about to do the same he surprised me by getting on his knees . My semi hard dick went fully hard at the sight of him on his knees for me .

Instead of teasing me he placed his mouth around me and immediately started deep throating me , my back hit the wall when my legs almost gave out "fuuuck baby" i groaned as i gripped his hair .

His tongue licked around me as he sucked while his left hand played with my balls "shit , shit" i groaned as i spilled my load down his throat . I hadn't meant to cum that fast but shit his mouth did wonders .

"Can we try you know what now" he asked as he licked up my cum and i sighed . Elio wanted me to bottom which was something i never wanted but for him i agreed too .

After getting out of the shower we dried off then he instructed me to lay on the bed , wetting his hand with lube he got between my legs and rubbed my hole that was twitching for him .

"Relax" he instructed and when i did he entered his fingers and i half groaned half moaned . After letting me adjust he started to move his fingers in and out of me at a pace that damn near had me begging for more "fuuuck don't stop" i asked as he hit a spot that set my nerves off .

Grabbing ahold of my dick he jerked and fingered me at the same time and i came hard so the point it made my stomach tighten and start hurting .

Hovering over me Elio placed kisses on my lips , my neck then my collarbone "ready" he asked and i nodded while i tried to hide my blush this was new to me but Elio didn't mind .

He rimmed my hole before he thrusted into me "ahh fuuuckk" i groaned as i gripped tightly onto his arms , he stilled inside of me for a moment before he started to pound in and out of me .

"Shit you feel so good" groaned as he drove deeper into me damn near making me cry out at the pleasure and pain , "harder" i commanded and he lifted my leg over his shoulder and started to trust in and out of me at a fast pace , the new angle had my balls tightening . He was so deep inside of me hitting all the correct spots that made me see stars .

"I'm gonna cum" we both said in union making us chuckle together. After a few more thrust of Elio hitting my g-spot i came all over his chest and vice versa "fuck that was good" i told him and he blushed .

"Is that my favorite grandchild" My dad asked as he picked up Martina who ran into his arms "hey what about me" little Dom asked as Dario ruffled his hair "woman first" dad said making us chuckle

Today was Sunday a day that my parents got the family together to eat dinner damn near every week , my mother and sister sat the food onto the table then everyone stood up to say grace .

"How about little Saint say grace" My mama said and my baby girl nearly squealed , Saint was a Nickname my dad and i had came up with and someday it'll fit just fine .

THE END !!!

I have a book called 'The Female Don' that's out , it's about Martina {Saint} so good read !!