'THE KID'

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

DARIO'S POV

I ran my hands through my hair for the hundredth time today, just when i thought everything was going good here comes the fucking devil

"I want all eight of the newbies and eight bricks" i said slapping my hands on my desk and watched as Domenico walked out of the office to go get them .

There was a big time drug dealer selling on my turf as if he asked permission to fucking do so , meanwhile the bastard was selling his pills and weed faster then i did when i was his age , sources says he already made him a million the first day which was respectfully impressive .

As soon as the eight newbies , Angelo,  Arsenio and Domenico was back inside of the office i eyed every last one of them while they all held their heads high.

"I want all eight of you to take a brick and sell it on the streets" i took off my Rolex watch and placed it in the middle of my desk "whoever sells the most by midnight gets this watch , and a  promotion".

I watched as their eyes lit up at my reward, being on the streets with that much product was risky but that's what this life comes with and if they succeed with this task then maybe they could start moving the big weight .

"If any of you end up in jail you will be stuck with the cleanup crew , dismiss".

I'm currently looking through the kid file and it was impressive, he went and graduated from Harvard at a early age , got a degree in business and technology and he's only twenty one.

"The kid sold more than a million Dario he sold two" Angelo confirmed making me even more pissed , i couldn't think straight and rage was the only thing i was feeling which wasn't good.

"Instead of killing him how about we get him on our team think about it , this is his first day here in our city if he already made two million image what the little fucker will make in a week" Arsenio said making me smirk , he was fucking correct.

Exiting the office i pulled out my phone and smiled at the message my Bella sent me .

My Bella💙😍:

Dinner is ready , what time will you be home and can you get more pickles we ran out

   Dario:
I have one more meeting then i'll be home , kiss my baby for me 😘

                        Ps:pickles are in the pantry

***

I watched as the kid walked through my club and surprisingly he was well known but he was also hot as fuck everyone knew he sells which would cause alot of police attention and i bet he had some on him .

Domenico walked out of our section to go greet the kid just as he handed a small bag to a guy who kept walking i chuckled that shit wasn't discreet at all

"Holy fucking shit what'd i do to come face to face with you" he asked as he sat down on one of the chairs , his leg immediately started to bounce while sweat formed on his forehead "since you apparently already know me we can get right down to business, why are you selling on my turf without my permission"

He frowned and shrugged his shoulders "i swear i didn't know i had to ask i only came here because i heard the people here love these kind of drugs" he was right the motherfuckers here in Italy loved drugs all kinds to be exact mostly because the drugs here was pure "what do you have" i asked and he pulled two plastic bags full of Molly and ecstasy pills.

"We have a proposition for you we want you to work for us and in exchange you'll have our protection" Angelo proposed and i knew this would be one the kid wouldn't be able to refuse especially because he gained enemies since he's been here in Italy and it hasn't even been a whole twentyfour hours yet .

"I have a proposition of my own" he replied now sitting comfortably i wanted to laugh because he was in no position to have demands but i wanted to see what he had to say

"If we're splitting the money i make then i want in on the cocaine you have. I heard its a big seller and if i could get my hands on that then we would have triple the money" i liked the way this kid thinks , he leaned out of his seat with his hand out and i shook it firmly .

"Whiskey on the rocks" i ordered the stripper as she rubbed down my arm she was really pissing me off , i didn't like any women touching me if it wasn't My Bella .

I watched as my childhood friends drunk as if they were at a party , they were betting on who could take more shots.

My eyes landed on Arsenio who seemed tensed and kept glancing at his phone,  not many things bothered my friend so i stood up and sat next to him , he looked at me with a puzzled expression .

"Why so tense" i joked and he frowned probably wondering when do i ever joke it was a failed attempt to get him to be untense .

"Xander hasn't texted back" he mumbled glancing away from me with pink ears.

Arsenio was bisexual , i've been known that since we were younger but he was still quite uncomfortable thinking that we would judge him for it "go ahead" he put his phone away then patted my shoulder before walking off .

"Here's your drink don" the stripper said as she handed me my drink when i took it she rubbed her hand down my thigh and i took out my gun aiming it between her eyes "i told you i was married you slut i should shoot you but i'm in a good mood so get the fuck out of my sight" i sneered down at her and watched as tears fell from her eyes as she hurried off .

"Whipped" Arsen coughed while they all laughed like shit was actually funny i glared at him only for him to shrug his shoulders .

"Oh its Mr.take time off work to spend it with My Bellas blond friend" i said and he started to cough "which one Izzy or Remi" Angelo asked him and he glared at me while i chuckled "Izzy" he said and Domenico patted his back "your doing good for yourself son" He said making us burst out laughing.