THREE YEARS LATER

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY ABUSE SCENE

ISABELLA'S POV

"Don't fucking embarrass me Isabella" Dario gritted out as he tugged on my wrist harshly making me winch in pain

"Then don't grab me in public" i said challenging  him .

We were attending a party that was being hosted by Dario's friend Eros .

The party was inside of his elegant mansion , the entire mansion was gold and black including the silverware.

Dario had saw me laughing with a man that i just met and thought that i was somehow being disloyal , the guy had accidentally spilled wine all over himself because i bumped into him so i just wanted to apologize and that led me into this unnecessary argument.

"Why do you always have to make a problem out of everything i do" i asked Dario who wasn't focused on me anymore he was more focused on reaching the exit , i tripped over my feet multiple times before we finally made it out of the mansion

"Get the fuck in the car" he commanded and i glared at him before entering .

                      ♤♧♤♧♤♧

Arriving at the mansion i immediately got out of his brand new sleek charger and slammed the door as hard as i could.

The window shattered and a smile made its way to my lips while i walked into the mansion nonchalantly.

I wanted him to feel how i've been feeling and that's

Shattered.

"You think that shit is funny" Dario asked as he took three long strides to reach me , his hands made it's way to my neck as usual while he eyed me like his prey and i've come to realize that i indeed am .

"Daddy" Darios hands immediately left my throat at the sound of our son's voice, Vittore walked into the livingroom sleepily while rubbing his eyes .

He looked adorable with his jet black hair all over his head "what are you doing up" Dario asked him as he picked up our son who only shrugged his shoulders

"I couldn't find you" Vittore mumbled before he laid his head on Darios shoulder "i'm here now sleep"

Darios eyes locked with mines as i watched the beautiful scene "we will talk later" he said before leaving the livingroom.

                  ♤♧♤♧♤♧

It's been three years of me stalling and the time for me to marry Dario was coming faster than expected, our wedding was in five days to be precise .

These last three years had been the worse for me , i didn't know which was worse the physical or the mental abuse.

Entering the guest bedroom i locked the door then walked to the wall that held my small secret department, i pulled out the black bookbag that was filled with money and started counting.

The money was for emergencies that i would probably need sooner rather than later.

After counting all of the money i showered and finally laid in the cold bed and drifted to some much needed  sleep .

                     ♤♧♤♧

As soon as breakfast hit the table Vittore and Vittoria was entering the diningroom , when they saw me they ran into my arms while i kissed and hugged them "had a nice rest" i asked as they sat down on the chairs

"Si mama" they both responded in union making me chuckle at them .

Minutes later Dario entered and sat across from me , i could practically feel his dark eyes on me as usual. He was dressed in his usual black suit and when i noticed that i was happy because that meant he wasn't going to be home.

"Hi papa" Vittoria said with a mouth full of grits and Dario smiled at her while he got up from his seat.

He kissed the twins head before walking over to me , i instinctively turned my head when he tried to kiss me only for him to tug my hair back and slam his lips onto mines.

"You have to go pick out your dress today with the girls and Xander" he said pulling back away from me with a smile and i nodded and watched as he walked away .

                                 ♤♧♤♧♤♧

I've tried on about five dresses so far but i still haven't found 'the one yet' , the girls and Xander disagreed on all also,  saying things like i could do better .

Staring back at myself in dress number six i realized that this one was 'the one' , the dress was gold,black and elegant

Walking onto the platform i did a spin and smiled at my friends who stood there shocked "that's the one" Valerie said clapping as she sipped the champagne , i turned around to the women who helped me find it "we'll take it".