COME GET THEM

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

DARIO's POV

I let her slip away.

I should have came earlier.

These thoughts ran through my head like a song , Isabella really had me on edge and now i wanted to kill her more then ever .

It already has been two years and she continues to run with my children as if they were only her's and she will truly pay for that shit .

There have been times that I've been able to get close but i underestimated her which was a mistake , a mistake that will never happen again .

If i wasn't already a broken man the look on her face would've broke me more , she looked afraid and usually i would love that but not on her face , Vittoria wanted to come to me but her bitch of a mother snatched her and Vittore as usual had a stoic look on his face , for a child those looks sure could kill.

My children was five now meaning that I've missed nearly three years of their lives all because of Isabella and she will get what she deserves as soon as she's in my arms again .

"She couldn't have went far especially because she disappeared so quickly" Demetrius said as he and De'Angelo looked through their laptops .

We had our own settlelights and Bella knew this which was why she always went out undetected "i want her found in 48 hours or less" i said before leaving my office.

"Uncle wait up" turning around i came face to face with little Arsenion, he was Arsen's son and now he was almost three years old , i wanted him to be able to play with Vittore and Vittoria but Bella had other plans .

"Wassup little man" he frowned "i'm three" he said and i ruffled his hair "i want to come with you" he asked and i immediately told him 'no' Arsen didn't really want his son in the mafia life but little Arsenion always found his way to be around me

"Please uncle" i sighed "ask your mama not your dad" he nodded then ran off .

                    °°°°°°°

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Isabella sat on her couch as she cleaned all of her guns , cleaning her guns have became fun for her.

Pulling out the Glock she started to clean it , this gun specifically was her favorite especially because she grazed Dario's arm with it , she could've shot him if she wanted too but she hesitated.

"Mama i'm hungry" Isabella immediately got up and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge door she saw that they had no food "fuck" she muttered

"I'm about to go to the store i need you and Vittoria to stay inside" he nodded as she lead him back to the room . After making sure to turn on cartoons she left the apartment.

As soon as she entered the grocery store she pulled her hood up and grabbed a small cart .

Walking to the meat Isle she grabbed a pack of hamburger so that she could make meatballs, those was Vittore's favorite. Next she grabbed cereal and snacks .

Walking into the candy isle she bumped into a hard chest "sorry" she heard before she made the mistake of looking up .

Isabella came face to face with De'Angelo and that shook her because if De'Angelo was this close that means Dario was even closer

"Isa just come with me" Angelo asked her and she scoffed and quickly grabbed her pistol "i'm not coming anywhere" she said and just as he was about to grab her she started to shoot around him while making sure she didn't shoot him .

She immediately ran out of the grocery store and ran full speed down the street to reach the apartments.

Opening the door she ran to the room and saw that it was empty "Vittore" she yelled to see if her children was still here but sadly they weren't

Walking back into the living room a  piece of paper caught her attention.

Come get them bitch

-D

As soon as her eyes landed on the black rose she knew that Dario had the kids and now she had to go get them which wouldn't be easy .