*ILLNESS*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

Illness:a disease or period of sickness affecting the body or mind .

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Isabella had started chatting with Dario's mother secretly so today she was going to go visit her.

As soon as she was dressed she headed down the stairs and was greeted by Dario who looked as if he hadn't slept in days "where are you going" he asked blocking her way .

"I'm pretty sure you have a tracker on my phone or clothes so you would be able to see when i get there" she told him and he clenched his fist he was really trying to be reasonable with her

"Be back before dinner" he commanded and she scoffed "i will when i feel like it".

Elizabeth had engulfed Isabella into a hug as soon as she entered the mansion , Isabella sighed contently she needed a motherly hug "thank you for having me" Isabella said and Elizabeth chuckled "no dear its good to have you, now would you like a cup of tea or coffee" she asked as she lead Isabella to the huge kitchen "tea is fine".

"How have he been" Elizabeth or Beth as she told Isabella to call her "fine i guess" Isabella said not really wanting to talk about her nor Dario's relationship Beth immediately noticed and stood up from the chair "let's take a walk in the garden" she suggested.

"He hasn't been acting like himself lately and i've been looking over my shoulder as if he would attack me at any moment, i love him to death but i don't know if i could go to sleep paranoid every day" Isabella explained and Beth sighed she had went through the same thing with her husband which is Dario's dad.

"Have he been taking his medication" she asked and Isabella froze because in all the years of knowing Dario she never seen him take any medicine or even mentioned it .

Beth shook her head disappointed at her son "i can see that he didn't tell you" she said while they walked along the pretty daisy's and Isabella shook her head "he has anger problems and sometimes he can't control it without his medication he use to take therapy but killed the man , don't feel bad about not knowing because Giovanni was good at hiding it too" .

Isabella stayed for dinner with Beth and Giovanni , it wasn't as tense as she thought it would be .

The conversations flowed easy with laugher Giovanni even chuckled a bit sometimes "does he know your here" Gio asked and Isabella tensed because she had turned her phone off meaning he couldn't track her "he doesn't" she answered then she finally turned her phone on and her eyes widen at the missed calls and texts.

She immediately stood up from the table "thank you both for having me but it's past ten and i have a hundred missed calls from your son" she said chuckling lightly then rushed out of the house and into her car .

Isabella was scared to enter the mansion so she opened the door slowly and quietly, she sighed in relief when she noticed all of the lights were out .

She walked into the kitchen and flipped on the light and grabbed some wine out of the fridge and grabbed her a glass "where the fuck were you" Dario yelled scaring her , she thought he was gone or sleeping "with a friend" she said as she sipped her red wine trying to seem unfazed but she was worried as hell.

"Isabella i'm in no mood for your shit so i will ask one last time before i-" "before you do what---hit me , drag me threw the house until i beg for you to stop yeah that shit is getting old"

She said and he glared at her but his face softened in realization "i'm s-" "save it please we both know that when you dont take your medicine you act out" she said then frozed when the information left her lips.

He stalked towards her and grabbed her off the counter "who have you been talking to" he asked calmly but deadly , she didn't respond even though Beth said it was okay if she told her how she found out "fucking answer me" he said grabbing her neck as tears started to fall from her face "your mother and father" she said Gio was the one who told her how it worked and how he was like without it .

"You went behind my back and talked to my parents when you knew i don't fuck with them" he yelled and she continued to cry "i'm tired of this Dario" she said as she sniffed and stopped her crying while he continue to hold her by her neck "you could've told me and on top of that you've been taking your anger out on me as if i'm your punching bag and i'm not , you want me to marry you yet you cant even treat me with decency as just your girlfriend" he let her go and sighed.

"They make me feel weird when i take them" he said running his hands through his hair roughly "they make me feel crazy Bella like i can't function right or something, i don't know why i hit you ughhh i just don't know" he said as a tear fell from his eye , she wanted to run into his arms but she didn't instead she drunk the last of her wine "take the medicine if you don't i will leave and never come back" she said then walked up the stairs to their room.