FINALLY HOME

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

DARIO's POV

Vittoria sat inside of my lap sleeping peacefully while i ran my hands through her long jet black hair that she had gotten from me, meanwhile Vittore just glared at me with those deep dark irises that he also inherited from me .

He's been glaring at me for the past hour now which was funny because he only looked like a younger version of me but i didn't understand why he was so upset .

"Cosa c'è che non va" {what's wrong}
i asked him with a tilt of my head "non hai detto alla mamma dove siamo"{you didn't tell mama where we are}he said then moved to the loveseat i sighed clearly he had became a Mama's boy "actually i did ,i left a note and she will be here shortly.

                         °°°°

After finally being able to get Vittore to sleep i walked back down the stairs of the mansion, looking up at the red alert going off i smiled "right on time wifey"

           THIRD PERSON'S POV

Isabella crashed into the gate of the mansion premises and immediately got out of the car that she had stolen.

She looked around to see guards aiming their guns at her but as soon as the guards noticed who she was they let her through but alerted Dario immediately.

Getting to the mansion door she kicked it open and stepped through , she was immediately greeted by Dario who was clapping .

"How lovely to see you wife" he muttered then got out of his chair while making sure to set his drink down carefully.

"Where's my kids" Isabella asked and Dario glared at her , it sent chills down her spine and not in a good way , there was always something about those dark irises that scared her to the core.

"Your kids!?bitch their my kids too" he nearly yelled and she scoffed .

"Just give me them and i will leave in peace" she said sternly only to receive laughs from the man who was starting to grow impatient.

"tu i bambini non andrete da nessuna parte"{you nor the kids aren't going anywhere} .

Isabella was quick to reach the stairs but just as she got halfway to the top Dario grabbed ahold of her ankle which resulted in her kicking his face and chest , he growled and yanked her harder. She groaned as her back hit the hard steps then she was dragged down all eight of them .

Dario stood over her with those dark irises that looked like they were staring deep into her soul , she looked like his prey to him and once upon a time she was but not anymore.

Jumping to her feet she squared her shoulders and pulled out the blade that she always had stashed inside of her left cheek, Dario smiled and his cock grew hard .

"You always liked the weak me , the me who couldn't fight back even if i tried , the me who let you run over her but today is the day i show you how much of a pussy your actually are" .

Isabella taunted him until the familiar look of rage showed on his handsome face. Dario threw two heavy jabs at her and she avoided the two blows that only seemed to make him more pissed .

"Mmh getting old" she asked as she bounced around on her toes , when he went to swing again she was able to block one but the other landed on her torso

She coughed and bended over , the wound that was on her torso wasn't healed yet and it wouldn't be anytime soon .

"Your still weak Bella" he said smiling as his pink tongue ran across his lips .

Leaning up she charged at him with the blade that sliced his right cheek , he growled and started throwing punches and she engaged.

Pulling out his knife that he recently started carrying he scowled at her "let's make this fair" he said and charge at her

He immediately targeted her torso which he knew was her weak spot but her hand caught the knife and when he pulled it back she let out a quiet scream , the knife had sliced her hand and blood dripped onto the marbled floor .

Dario licked the knife and moaned "taste good" he said to himself, Isabella calculated her steps as she attacked making sure to not come in contact with the knife again.

After several minutes of fighting and slicing the pair laid on the broken shards of the large glass table .

Coming into the house the guys was talking before their eyes landed on the scene in front of them.

Their bloodied capo and his wife laid in glass while blood was all around the living room area "what the fuck" Domenico mumbled as he walked closer to them to make sure that they were alive .

He looked down to see Isabella already looking up at him "your boss has it worse" she said smiling then leaned up , a groan left her lips as her wounds were stretched and she swayed before she was caught by Arsen "what have you two done to each other" he mumbled before carrying her off to the hospital wing.

Arsenio and Angelo slowly pulled up a wounded Dario who groaned everytime he moved "i hate being stabbed" he said .