•Carving•

CARVING:An object or design cut from a hard material as an artistic work.

Stileto- Cravin

                           °°°°°°°°
           THIRD PERSON'S POV

Today was Sunday , and every Sunday Dario and Isabella made sure to cook the whole family dinner stating that it's important to have family close.

The family sat on the big patio that overlooked the large garden and built in pool , the view was great especially with the flowers swaying back and forth.

Wind blew through Vittore's jet black hair and he for the fifth time continued to tug it back , he needed a hair cut as soon as possible

Vittore face scrunched up in disgust as soon as a wet kiss was pressed to his cheeks by none other than his twin sister Vittoria , she was always the more affectionate and sensitive twin.

Hearing growling next to him Vittore looked down at the huge brown German shepherd that stood on all fours growling at him .

It was Vittoria's new dog .

The dog canine teeth are long , pointy and clearly sharp , they literally looked like fangs .

"Sit boy" Vittoria commanded as she pat the dog twice on the butt and the dog instantly obeyed.

He had went to everyone around the room but for some reason didn't like Vittore the moment he sniffed him .

"Why do you have a mutt" Vittore asked quietly and Vittoria rolled her eyes but gasped dramatically "dont call him that" she said and Dom chuckled as he sat back in his chair "well it does look like a mutt"

"tu sei un bastardo" {you are a bastard} she said to Dom then flipped him off "Abbastanza , lasciala da sola" {enough , leave her alone} Dario said as he glared at the two boys

"grazie papà" Vittoria muttered then kissed Dario's cheek.

******

Carving was always something that Vittore loved to do , he loved how his blade was able to create things that looked magnificent to him .

He loved how sharp and small it was , it made his creations even more better .

The gasps that was let out by Vittoria was unheard by Vittore as he continued to carve his latest masterpiece

Vittoria ran through the mansion in search of her papà as tears continued to stream down her face .

She found her parents inside of the kitchen washing dishes , as soon as Dario heard her cries he immediately pulled her to his chest and asked her what was wrong

"You have to come see" she said tugging his hand and running back in the direction she had came from .

Isabella gasped, Dario's jaw clenched and Vittoria continued to cry as they look at Vittore who sat at the table carving the German shepherds body .

The sight was gruesome and disgusting, the once German shepherd no longer looked like the tuff brown dog instead it looked like rearranged pieces of meat .

His once plain green shirt was filled with blood and little pieces of meat that came from the German shepherds body.

The dogs eyeballs sat in the middle of the table , meanwhile Vittore was so engrossed with his 'carving' that he didn't notice his family until he was done .

He looked at his family with no remorse nor regret for what he had done to the dog , he was only sorry that his sister had seen that.

"Why would you do that" Isabella asked as she tried to keep her tears at bay , the only answer she received from Vittore was a shrug of his shoulders .

"Do you feel bad about it" she asked already knowing the answer to her own question "no mamma , i apologize you saw that though" he said then pecked her cheek before he walked away with an emotionless face as if he had no feelings once so ever .

Later that night Dario and Isabella came to an agreement to put Vittore through therapy and other classes so that he wouldn't spiral out of control and feel as if he's alone .

Dario ended up taking a picture of the 'carving' Vittore did just so he could go back to it later , in his opinion he didn't really give a shit about the dog.

He was only annoyed at Vittore because it was Vittoria's dog and seeing her brother carve it might have scarred her for life .

Although what he did was unacceptable Dario thought Vittore had a gift , the 'carving' looked as if a mastermind was behind it .

The pieces were cut perfectly while all the fur sat inside of a pile alongside the eyeballs , Vittore had shaved the dog before cutting it up .

What the family didn't know was that today was only the beginning of Vittore's gruesome acts.