*ABUSE*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY ABUSE SCENE

ABUSE:use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.

ISABELLA'S POV

It took me an hour of begging Dario for a sleepover and he finally had caved on the condition of staying in the house

The girls were finally here and i was excited, they looked around in awe "fuck you guys are loaded" Izzy said and i chuckled then lead them into the kitchen .

I immediately started pulling out brownies and cake batter "i hope you all know how to bake" i said and Rebecca cracked her knuckles then her neck "you are looking at a champion baker, when i was in the eleventh grade i won the baking challenge.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The women gossiped and listened to music as they baked cookies and cake.

"All i'm saying is if he's just your bestfriend that means your single and can date" Izzy said as she wiped some cake mix on Isabella's cheek ,Isabella rolled her eyes at her bestfriends "like you gave Ryan your number but still haven't called him or answered the phone isn't he hot" Remy asked chuckling and Isabella sighed "yes he's hot in all but-" "Bella" .

She turned around slowly to see Dario glaring daggers at her with his intense black irises she gulped because she knew he had heard.

He was wearing a all black armani suit with a blue tie and a watch that she had never seen, he walked to her and connected their lips while he held her neck not caring about her friends "have Gio take them home , if it's an emergency you know where to" he said and she nodded he then leaned close to her ear "i will deal with you later" she whimpered and he smirked then left the house.

The girls squealed as soon as he left out "you didn't tell us you two were together" Rebecca said as they all jumped up and down but not Isabella because Dario had left her with a threat "you didn't give me a chance too" she said rolling her eyes trying to take her thoughts off of the pissed off Italian.

Dario had came back home earlier then expected, meanwhile the girls was already getting ready to walk out much to Isabella's dismay .

"We will see you tomorrow in class" Izzy said as she hugged Isabella then left the house with the other giggling women.

"Dario i-" she cried when she was slapped to the floor , she held her face as she started scooting back away from him as fast as she could while he stalked towards her "y-you said you wouldn't hit me again" she said and he gripped her hair and leaned down to her level "and you promised their wasn't anybody else it looks like we're both liars" he said as he dragged her up the stairs by her hair while she kicked and screamed .

He threw her onto the bed and she scurried to the corner "i didn't give him my number it was fake Dario please don't" she cried and he left the room slamming the door leaving her there crying.

******

After hours of being out Dario came back home and went straight to the room to see Isabella sleeping inside of the corner , he sighed he had hurt his Bella again as soon as he touched her she flinched and woke up "please i'm sorry" she said and he looked down at her apologetically "i just want to put you in bed" he said as he picked her up and laid her on the bed.

He took off his clothes and slid beside her and started to kiss her neck while he grinded his cock onto her ass "not tonight please" She begged timidly and he shook his head at her "i would never touch you without your consent" he said and a tear slid from her eye "i don't know what you would do to me now" she said then scooted away from him.

****

Isabella did her morning routine then went downstairs she smelt the food and her stomach growled but she ignored it , she will get some food when she get to the college grounds "goodmorning my Bella" Dario said as he came around the counter and tried to kiss her , she moved her head and he frowned "i'll drive myself to school" she said then left the house leaving behind a pissed off Dario.

Isabella never went to the college grounds instead she went to a nearby Cafe, she hadn't slept all last night and even though she had coffee at home she didn't want to be in Dario's presence anymore.

"I will have the cookie crumble mocha and a breakfast bagel with strawberry creme cheese please" the cashier smiled at her "that will be 12.10" Isabella swiped the black card and went to the next counter for her drink and bagel .

She sat in the back while she ate and drink her coffee "hi" she heard her brows furrowed and she looked up to see a blonde man about six foot staring down at her , he didn't look like he was from here "hi" she responded then looked back down to her phone "can i sit please" he asked politely and she shrugged her shoulders , she didn't feel like being talkative right now "i'm Daniel but you can call me Danny" he said with a big warm smile and she returned one.

Turns out Danny is from America and is visiting Rome to see his boyfriend that he had met online , he just got out of college and owns a bakery with his grandparents "who broke your heart" he asked and she sighed is it that obvious she thought "it's written all over your face plus i keep seeing your phone ring" she chuckled Dario had in fact called her multiple times .

"It's complicated now , i just don't know if i want to be with him now but it's not like i could just leave you know" she said smiling sadly and he grabbed a paper and pen from his bookbag "if you ever run into any trouble with Mr. Man and want to run here's my grandmother's address in America, i went through alot with an crazy ex lets just say i barley made it out" he said showing her his wrist and arms that had multiple cuts on it .

"Thank you Danny " she said then she heard someone clear their throat she looked up to see Jace "sir wants you home" he said not breaking eye contact and she sighed and got out of her seat "remember what i said Isa" she nodded then walked out with Jace.

"You were suppose to be at college not at a Cafe with some random dude" Dario yelled and she sighed she didn't want to deal with this right now so she got up and was about to walk away but he grabbed her "does it look like i'm done talking" he asked her "does it look like i want to listen" she asked then slightly pushed him away from her.