Pregnant

Vittore's Pov

Elio nor Mikhail wasn't messy and i thanked god for that because the days that i cleaned it was easy all i had to do was dust , mop , sweep and wash.

I currently stood inside of the garage while i washed my last car until it was squeaky clean .

I pulled off my soaking wet shirt and walked into the house to drop it in the dirty clothes pile .

When i washed clothes everything got washed separately there was the whites , blacks , socks and boxers then the shirts and pants that was the way i liked it rather it took up more time or not .

Entering the room i begin cleaning out Elio's side of the closet which was more on the messy side but it wasn't much . Picking up his joggers a stack of folded papers fell out opening them my eyes widen when i read the words

99.9 % pregnant

I felt rage like never before , he had stepped out of our relationship and even got someone pregnant how disloyal and trifling was he .

Storming down the stairs i yelled for Elio but found Mikhail first "hey what's up" he asked as he stood in front of me "where's Elio" i asked "in the kitchen"

I damn near ran to the kitchen and when i saw him i pushed him up against he fridge holding him up by his shirt "how trifling are you" i asked him and he frowned "what'd i do" he asked and before i know it my palm had landed on the side of his cheek he screeched and tried to push me off him be he couldn't .

"Let me the fuck go" i yelled at Mikhail while he grabbed me to pull me away which he did "what the fuck is wrong with you" Elio asked as tears started to fall from his eyes

"Your a cheater and a fucking liar" i said and Elio grew a confused expression while Mikhail frowned "what are you talking about" he asked me and i slammed the papers on the table like i was playing spades .

"He got someone pregnant that's what I'm talking about" Mikhail picked up the papers while i paced what the fuck was i going to do how could he step out on us like that when I've been faithful this whole time .

I never even glanced at anyone else except Mikhail.

"Vittore i think you didn't read these carefully"  Mikhail said and i scoffed i didn't need to , i saw everything i needed to know "I know how to fucking read" i told him and he turned me to face him instead of Elio who was still crying.

"Then you wouldn't be accusing him of getting someone else pregnant then" i snatched the papers "it clearly said someone was 99% pregnant the fuck else do i née-"  i cut off myself as i looked down the paper

My eyes widen and i grew confused how the fuck was this possible "is this a joke" i asked as i pulled the ultrasound out from under the pile

The baby was small but healthy "you knew" i asked Elio and he nodded while i glared at him . He was pregnant i didn't know how the fuck that happened but the point was he hid it from us instead of saying something

"How long have you known" Mikhail asked him and he sighed with his head down "since we left Kira" Mikhail scoffed he was pissed his right eye always twitched when he was .

"You lied for damn near a week and a half"

"I-i i didn't mean to i swear i was going to say something but a lie slipped out instead" i laughed it wasn't one of those funny moments but that's all i could do to stop from lashing out more than i already had .

"A baby isn't something to lie about how long was you going to lie to us" i asked him while he wiped his tears , his cheek was red from where i had hit him and now i felt sick to my stomach for putting my hands on him , i never thought I'd have to , i never wanted to and now i regret it , i shouldn't have did that it doesn't matter how mad i was .

I shouldn't have did that i should've just asked questions first .

"I don't know and I'm sorry i just panicked i didn't even know this type of shit happens"

"Lets just all take a breath and sit down"

After several minutes Mikhail was the first to speak "so your pregnant with one of our child and your three months right" Elio nodded "you don't trust us" i asked him and he quickly nodded "i just didn't trust the information I'm a man i have a dick"

I chuckled lightly then made him stand "lift your shirt" i commanded and he did so his stomach wasn't flat and packed with muscles like it once was instead it was slightly bloated .

Turning him around to the side i took notice that he looks bigger this way , how the fuck did i miss this is the question.

Getting onto my knees i placed light kisses over his stomach and mentally made myself a promise that I'll try to be the best dad ever .

The baby will have so much love from the three of us and that's all that mattered .