"MOVE IN?"

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

ISABELLA'S POV

I sighed as i watched movies inside of Darios room while eating snacks, i had just came from my home thinking he would be here but of course not

I haven't seen him in two days and i was missing him like crazy , apparently he didn't even have time to take me to school instead Jace did and everytime i asked about him Jace only said 'he's busy at the office' it was starting to get annoying.

After another hour of watching the flash i went downstairs to throw my trash away and wash my bowl but plans immediately changed when i saw Dario walk into the house with blood all over him .

I rushed into his arms silently hoping he wasn't hurt "i missed you" i said pecking his lips not caring about the blood "i missed you too my Bella" he said putting me down "why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts" i asked him frowning and he sighed "i've been extremely busy" he said gesturing to the blood all over him.

Dario pulled me into his lap after he was freshly showered "Bella i want you to move in with me , i hate coming here and your not here to greet me" he said kissing my neck i moaned "i don't-i don't want to invade your personal space" i said and he bit my neck and i moaned loudly and started to grind my ass into his now hard cock "i would love if you invade my space" he said as he stopped me from moving "okay" i said and he pecked my lips "good because your stuff was already on the way" i chuckled then hit his shoulder.

After all of my things was settled we finally had laid in bed "you can decorate the house however you like" Dario said as he spooned me i moaned when i felt his hard on - on my butt "sleep Bella" he commanded and i huffed i didn't want to sleep .

After about two hours of being awake alone i finally pulled the covers off of me then off Dario thankfully he was already naked , i sat on my knees between his legs then grabbed his manhood he stirred but started snoring lightly again. 

I slowly put my mouth over him and started sucking him up and down while my hands jerked him off at the same time , my spit started to wet the bed by now but i didn't care i only wanted to taste him , when i sucked harder then squeezed him harder he groaned loudly "fuuuckk Bella" i immediately stopped "i'm sorry i-i just wanted to-" "continue"  he demanded and instead of going back to his shaft i put his balls into my mouth moaning and he gripped my hair tightly while the other went to my neck "open wide" he said then started thrusting up into my mouth the tip of his cock was hitting the back of my throat making me gag .

"Fuuckk yess Bella--goodgirl" he groaned still thrusting his hips into my mouth , i stopped his movements then straddled him backwards,  i came down on his hard cock and moaned then started riding him slowly while i held his legs down "cazzo{fuck} just-just like that my pretty baby" he said slapping my ass everytime it went up "ohh my god Dario I'm close" i cried out .

I started to speed up now using my knees and fuck this felt like a workout , he pulled me off of him before i came and i whined "shut up now" he commanded then sat down and pulled me slowly onto his lap "ahhh so deep" .

THIRD PERSON's POV

Isabella felt her insides stretching as he put her into a new position , she gasps as she felt his entire length inside of her "bounce" he commanded and she whined not moving a inch "tooo deep" she moaned and he slapped her thigh "i said bounce or i will fuck your pretty ass roughly" he said into her ear and she immediately started to move up and down and he groaned sucking and nipping her neck "i can't---enough" she whined and he chuckled into her ear.

"You woke me up out of my sleep Bella now ride my dick" he said biting her ear and when she didn't move he started thrusting in and out of her which made her bounce "oohhh ahhh Dario" she moaned loudly trying to find something to hold onto but he held her arms down "such a good girl for me---taking all of me" he said and continued thrusting into her then he held her neck and she started to shake while her pussy clenched around his cock and he groaned into her ear .

He pulled out of her just as she was about to come and she started to cry "what's wrong my baby" he asked smirking while he laid her on her side and entered her back entrance she cried out "please" She cried , she couldn't take it anymore she needed to come and he was prolonging it like an asshole "please what--huh tell me what you want" he said pinching her boobs and she squirted all over their sheets with a loud cry of his name, he slapped her ass hard and she grabbed his hand.

"Did i say you could cum" he asked her and when she didn't respond he put her on all fours then slammed his entire length into her "ahhhhh ooohh please slow down" she cried holding onto the pillows he chuckled and started to slap her ass repeatedly and harshly "okay okay please" she whined and he kissed her neck then held it tightly while he pounded in and out of her , he was sending her into over drive , she was overly stimulated especially because she Just had came again "no more please" She said and he spilled his seeds into her while holding her neck .

"You did so good baby" he said kissing her lips and she frowned "i'm in pain" she said and he nodded "i know that's why i have the jacuzzi ready for you with some herbs i had gotten from this old lady , she said some weird shit like they were made from nature" they both chuckled and as soon as she moved she nearly cried out , she was sore in both areas and couldn't feel her legs

"I'm going to make it all better okay baby" she nodded and he carried her downstairs .