*MARRIAGE*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

MARRIAGE: the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman.

THIRD PERSONS POV

It's been four months since their relationship started approving and Isabella couldn't be happier , nowadays she walked around with a natural glow.

Dario was taking his medicine and going back and forth to therapy every week , he couldn't deny that it made him feel a little bit lighter .

"Bella baby come on" Dario said from the bottom of the stairs he was starting to get impatient because Isabella was suppose to have been dress an hour and a half ago.

"I'm coming" she said then stood at the top of the stairs and did a twirl. She could've sweared she saw him drool and she chuckled while he stared up at her speechless , she had on a white lace short dress that fell just above her ass .

"So perfect" he said pecking her lips when she finally reached the bottom.

They drove to one of Dario's restaurants and although this wasn't what he had planned he needed to feed her first . Isabella was excited to spend time with him because lately they both had been very busy meaning they didnt spend much time together .

"Mr and Ms . Ramirez welcome" Chelsea the waiter said as she walked out of her booth.

Dario gave her a small smile , she was an old friend of his that he had met some years ago.

"Is the room ready chels" he asked and she nodded , Isabella noticed the nickname but proceeded to follow "i'll lead the way".

Chelsea was the only employee out of all his businesses who he was actually nice too , she's a sweetheart plus she helped him on plenty of occasions , Isabella didn't miss their little smiles but she excused it because she seen nothing inappropriate , she wasn't some insecure women so he could have female friends.

They sat inside one of the v.i.p rooms that had black and red flowers, of course Dario would be the one to find real black roses Isabella thought .

"Would you two like to order now" Chelsea asked and and Dario rolled his eyes at her formality "you don't have to be formal chels only when we are around other people" he instructed and she sighed in relief "thank god because i hate calling you sir these fools already give you enough ego boost" Isabella laughed at her she was funny .

"What would you like my queen" she asked and Isabella blushed , she would never get tired of that name "the asparagus with the stake , i'll have two stakes though medium rare please " Isabella said while Chelsea write what Isabella asked for on her notepad then said she will be back since she already knew what Dario wanted.

"Are you pregnant" Dario asked her ,  she could see how amused he was , she rolled her eyes at him " i don't know am i" she directed the question back to him and he gulped "we can check monday" he said and she nodded then shrugged "i just came off my period last Friday Dario we're fine" she said and he sighed in relief , he would have loved to have kids with her but now wasn't the time for kids especially because they had multiple enemies now which Isabella didn't know about.

After dinner they watched a scary movie at a theater that Dario rented out , he enjoyed the movie because Isabella was in his lap the whole time .

After the movie Dario drove them to a big hill and Isabella was excited because you could see all of the stars from there, then they wrestled until they both fell down the long dirty hill luckily he brought them a change of clothes.

******

Isabella and Dario's feet slid through the warm sand , despite the month being October it was fairly warm on the private beach that Dario had brought .

"What's the story behind you and your father" Isabella asked and she didn't miss the way his shoulders tensed and that vein in his neck looked as if it was about to pop , his eyebrows creased and he clenched his fist .

"The mafia has unwritten rules one being when you have an heir when he/she is up in age it would be their turn to take over as the don , my dad tried to stay longer than he should have making me have to force him out of the position" Dario explained now Isabella knew why the room was always tense when they were together it seemed like they were rivals .

"When i first met them why was your mother head down , she never even greeted me" Isabella asked the question that had been on her mind for a while now.

"My father believes that women should be submissive to males and let the male lead her life entirely , for example when they greet people she has to keep her head down until he says otherwise and not talk until he tells her too but that's normal around the mafia world which was why the British bastard kept glancing at my dad everytime you talked without permission, he raised me to do as he do but i don't condone that".

After another hour of walking and talking Dario started to strip out of his clothes while Isabella set back quietly watching him , his muscles flexed with every movement he made making her clench her thighs "let's go for a swim" he asked her then started walking into the probably cold water,  she watched as he walked towards the back while the moon shine down on his beautiful face making him look like the Greek God he was .

Without second thought Isabella started to strip out of her clothes ,the slightly cool air hit her body as she hesitated about keeping on her underwear but this was her lover so she took off the white thong then walked into the surprisingly warm water.

"It's beautiful" Isabella whispered as Dario pulled her infront of him with his head in the crook of her neck while they stared at the moon and stars "just like you" he said then started placing feather like kisses down her neck making her moan quietly "you know Bella i never felt anything like this with any other women and i never felt like i couldn't live without someone until i met you - you became my everything, you became the reason why i'm still breathing" he turned her around to see tears coming from her eyes he thought she was beautiful while standing in the moonlight crying for him .

"Will you marry me Bella" her breath hitched at the sudden question , she of course loved him but she thought she was too young to be married hell she didn't even finish college yet "Bella please i promise to do right by you" he said as he pulled her closer to his warm body "i just-it's not" she sighed in frustration "tell me what's the problem i promise to fix it" he said as he cupped her face and pecked her lips "what if you don't take your medicine again then start-" he cut her off already knowing what she was going to say "i promise i won't Bella" she nodded "i'll marry you" he happily kissed her while he slid the big diamond ring on her finger.