*REGRETFUL*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MENTION OF RAPE
VIOLENCE

REGRETFUL: feeling or expressing sadness or disappointment.

DARIO'S POV

I've fucked up big time and there was nothing i could do to fix this

I've fucked up big time and there was nothing i could do to fix this .

I had hurt the women i love and possibly my own child all because i couldnt stop the rage that took over my body .

I once again let it take over me and broke the promise that i made to myself , i was drowning in the darkness and couldn't help myself .

I allowed my personal problems to enrage me and now i was facing the consequences and that was watching my Bella laid out on a hospital bed passed out because of something i did .

I glared at the doctor who dared touched me , my hand unconsciously touched the butt on my gun that was now on my hip .

"Don the Donna has Vaginal stenosis that is when scar tissue begins to form in the vagina. So i did a rape kit and x-rays and from the looks she was raped"

I had managed to hurt her once again .

I hurt her .

I hurt her.

"Do you have any knowledge of this sir" she looked at me accusingly , rather it was out of guilt or the fact that she knew it was me who hurt Bella , Whatever it was it got her a bullet between the eyes

Arsen was quick to enter the room but he said nothing while looking at the scene knowing that i wasn't in the mood for bullshit , he called the cleanup crew and a new doctor "capo sta arrivando per favore non ucciderlo"
{capo he's on his way please don't kill him}he said before exiting the room .

♤♧♤♧

The doctor left me with instructions and medicines to give to my Bella when she woke up .

I sat in my office with Angelo , Arsenio and Domenico it has been a few minutes but i hadn't said anything instead i sat everything that Isabella needed on the table "cosa sta succedendo" {what's going on} Angelo asked as i drowned the rest of my whiskey.

"Me ne vado e presumo di non aver bisogno di dirvi come gestire la merda"{I'm going away and i assume i dont need to tell you three how to run shit} i checked my watch seeing that it was five in the evening "il jet mi sta pettando" {the jet is waiting for me} .

D'ANGELO'S POV

I was in no position to question Dario since he was my capo so i sat silently until he abruptly left the office leaving the three of us confused

"Any idea what the fuck just happened" Domenico asked as he picked up the pill bottle that was for Isabella .

There was all types of vaginal things that's for the women's vagina and pain pills "he's kidding right" Arsenio asked that was the first words he spoke as he read the pill bottle, he then clenched his fist "what" Domenico asked and Arsenio shook his head .

"She was raped all of these are some sort of pain relief for the vagina and this one here is only for tissue scarring , fucking bastard" he said then rushed out of the office fuck "dom stay here" i said before rushing after Arsenio who sped down the driveway in full speed.

I jumped into my Lamborghini and tried to catch up , this was going to be a blood bath if these two bumped heads .

Multiple Thoughts ran through my head as i did two hundred through the highways trying to reach our private airport .

Did Dario or someone else rape Isabella?

Why was he leaving?

THIRD PERSONS POV

"Wait" Arsenio yelled before he watched his capo board the private jet , Dario frowned when he saw Arsenio who didn't look calm at all "did you do it" Arsenio asked with clenched fist as Dario eyed him reading his body language.

The two had fought plenty of times and it never looked good for neither of them at the end "did what" Dario asked with an emotionless face .

The two had been friends since young teens and Arsenio knew when Dario was lying , meanwhile Angelo just had reached the highway so now he could see the two man looking as if they were having a face off "cazzo" he said before pressing the gas more.

"You know what the fuck i'm talking about Dario did you do it" Arsenio asked again and Dario scoffed "know your fucking place" Dario said before he stepped closer to Arsenio.

"Man to man , i'm asking you as your brother , did you rape her" he asked again and Dario frowned just for a split second

That gave Arsenio his answer so he cocked his fist back and landed a harsh blow to Dario's jaw , Dario stumbled a tad bit before Arsenio received two blows one to the jaw and the other to his torso that made him cough he then tackled Dario to the ground and gave the man a blow the face before Dario reversed their positions and started throwing blows to Arsenio's face

Arsenio used his leg to push Dario up and the second he lost his balance Arsenio took advantage of it and started throwing harsh blows towards Darios face.

The two man fought brutally , throwing harsh blows at once another and when Angelo was finally close and running towards the scene he could see that it was most definitely a blood bath .

Somehow Dario was the first one to be up from the ground and that's when he pulled out his black pistol and held it to Arsenio's head "wait" Angelo yelled as he inched closer to the two man , he was panting as he held a hand in front of Dario

He was now standing in front of Arsenio blocking him from possibly getting shot.

"I know you both are pissed but Dario come on do you really wanna do this , are you really willing to waste a lifetime of a brotherhood for one fight , you two are better than this" Angelo prayed to whoever was listening that Dario would listen to him .

He sighed in relief when Dario put the gun back into his waistband "if you ever get in my business again you will end up with a bullet between your head" Dario said then limped to the jet .

"What the fuck Arsenio he could've fucking shot you" Angelo yelled at the man who had the balls to fight with their capo.

"He raped her lo and now he's guilty so he's running away" Arsenio said as he dusted himself off and started to limp to his car that had the door still open "everything's gonna be okay" Angelo said with a frown and Arsenio scoffed.