SNEAKY

TRIGGER WARNINGS
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
ABUSE SCENE

Sneaky:furtive; sly.

ISABELLA'S POV

I groaned at the comfortable-ness of my bed , this bed had never been so comfortable and warm which was why i always slept at Dario's house.

My brows furrowed when i tried to lean up my body was trapped by a head of jet black hair i gasps as my eyes trailed down to my mafia bestfriend who was very much naked.

Please don't tell me i had did something so stupid like give him my virginity . What the fuck had i done.

I slowly slid from under him and when i was out of the bed i hissed and nearly screamed , the pain between my legs was evidence that i indeed had let him take my virginity .

I looked around the dark luxury room, we were inside of his bedroom .

Instead of standing here like a fish out of water i started to move slowly and quietly around the room to collect my clothing .

By the time he would wake i would be long gone because their was no way i was going to be stuck with the mafia .

As soon as i slid on my dress i grabbed my heels and started to look for my phone "Ugh where's the dumb phone" i whispered as i checked under the bed "this one" i heard , i immediately froze at the sound of that voice oh my god he was awake how had i not heard him get out of bed .

I slowly faced him but i shouldn't have because those dark orbs were staring at me as if he was staring into my soul , his face was emotionless and i shivered under his stare "where were you about to go" he asked as he played with my pink panties and pink phone my eyes widen that's why i couldn't find my panties "i have an early class" just as i said that he started chuckling and that's when i realized my mistake it was a fucking Saturday i mentally slapped myself .

"You know what i do to people who lie to me right Bella and yet here you are lying to me in my face" he said as he clenched his fist i gulped and shifted from right to left i had no escape the only one was behind him "do you think you could just leave after i gave myself up to you Isabella" he nearly yelled and i flinched at the name he only calls me that when he's pissed and from the looks he's beyond pissed "speak" his voice boomed throughout the room and i wiped my tear .

"this-this was a mistake , i was drunk and-and i didn't mean for this to happen" i mumbled and just as the words left my mouth i wanted to take them back because in two long strides Dario was across the room now standing in front of my face with a killer expression.

"Say it again" he commanded and i looked away i couldn't keep looking at him for too long "t-t-this w-was a mist-" before i could finish my words i was on the floor crying he had hit me and when i tasted the blood from my lips i looked up at him , he was showing me the real monster he was "Dario please" i mumbled as i held my lips that was now leaking "i'm sorry" i told him wiping my tears , he pulled me off of the floor but held my neck inside of his large hand choking me i gasps and clawed at his hands and arms only for him to laugh at me .

"You tried to fucking leave while i was sleeping Isabella then you lie to my fucking face as if i'm some joke to you , you think i'm a joke" he asked as he tightened his grip , i tried to shake my head but he made no room for me to move nor breathe tears only streamed down my face "pl-...please" he shook his head at me "your never leaving me if you try to leave i will kill you then myself understand" i tried to shake my head but he chuckled.

"U-un-understood" he immediately let me go dropping me to the floor like a rag doll , multiple gasps left my throat as i tried to control my breathing "get freshend up then meet me inside the kitchen for breakfast" he said leaving out of the room making sure to slam the door,  i immediately broke out in tears.

After i was freshly showered and had on decent clothes i took my time walking down the stairs since my lady parts still hurts badly .

I wish i never entered the kitchen because Dario was currently on the phone and from the sound of his voice he was going to kill that person "listen i don't give a fuck about your excuses by the time i get there if my money isn't there i will kill you" he hung up the phone and his eyes immediately found mines .

He didn't say a thing he just stalked towards me and just as he reached his hand up i flinched and covered my face i didn't want him to hit me again , after i felt nothing i put my hands down to see him just staring at me "your free to go" he said before leaving out of the door

I don't know why i started to cry isn't this what i wanted? To be able to leave ? but i couldn't find myself leaving this mansion and leaving the only person who cared about me so i stayed.