"Sunday , Funday"

PnB Rock - Unforgettable

Trust: firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

. ••••••
Vittore's Pov

"Is their a problem" i asked Dominic as i continued to write my signature for these dumbass shipments.

"You sure you trust him not to run away with your mo-" i glared at him and he gulped "finish that sentence i dare you" i challenged him and he sighed then shook his head.

"Vittore i'm just saying , do you really want me to give elio all of your information to your banks and even give him a card for them all that's stu-"

Before he could finish his sentence my small blade flew past his ear only nipping it as a warning.

I trusted elio with everything, of course if i didn't then i wouldn't have made the decision to give him all of my bank information.

He said that we weren't together but in my eyes we are , therefore what's mines is his , even though he had his own money .

"Fuck" Dominic hissed as he held his bleeding ear "speak of my personal business again and you'll regret it now get the fuck out" i said as i finally looked up from my papers and watched him quickly leave.

Today had been a long day of working and signing papers , i hated the legal part of the Mafia . Well i hated the Mafia regardless but there wasn't much i could do especially because it was my birth right but soon i wouldn't have to live this life.

Entering my parents mansion always brung back old memories, memories that i wanted gone forever.

"Ciao honey" mamma said as she strolled out of the kitchen to kiss my cheeks , i hated when she did that i was a grown man now and she didn't need to do that.

Mammas dirty blond hair was pinned up in a messy bun , she held a white apron around her waist as she held a bowl of chocolate cake mix which was our favorite.

Today was Sunday. A day mamma and Dario always made dinner and invited damn near the whole family over . Don't get me wrong our family was okay it's just that they talk all fucking day about everything but nothing.

"You stayin' for dinner" mamma asked and i nodded "I'll be back ma" i said then strolled up the stairs to Vittoria's room . I hadn't talked to my twin in a couple of days and wanted to make sure she was okay , last time i had seen her she seemed sad .

Instead of knocking i entered her room My eyes immediately zeroed in on the scene in front of me , my fist clenched as i held an unreadable expression.

Arseion laid on Vittorias bed naked as the day he was born , what was worse is that he looked completely comfortable as if this wasn't the first time , as if he was in her bed often.

The sight made my stomach turn , this wasn't suppose to happen he was suppose to be family for christ sake .

"you fuckin' my sister" i asked as i sneered at Arseion .
He quickly pulled on his shorts and a t-shirt while Vittoria stood in the doorway of her bathroom looking like a fish out of fuckin' water. She had on a white towel around her upper body as she dried her hair , as soon as she saw me "i can explai-" is the first words that left her mouth.

•••
VITTORIA'S POV

"Your that much of a whore to fuck with Arseion , someone we consider family" the sound of Vittore's harsh voice made me flinch . He had never called me out of my name a day in my life , never have been mean to me either i knew one thing is that i didn't like it .

"Don't call her out of her name" Arseion said as he now stood alongside me . Less than two seconds Vittore tackled Arseion down to the floor , their bodies landed with a loud thud that made me winch.

"Stop" i screamed as they both threw heavy punches at each other, as soon as i saw blood on Arseion's face i ran out of the room to look for papa.

It had been a secret that Arseion and i was a couple. No one in the family were suppose to find out because they consider us as cousins since we grew up together but we weren't cousins , not by blood.

As soon as papa saw my tears he was quick to stand on his feet "pa-papa their f-fighting" . I lead papa to my room and just as we got there Vittore stormed out "stay the fuck away from me" he sneered as his eyes stared at me with nothing but hatred.

More tears streamed down my face as i rushed inside of my room to see Arseion trying to stand up right "what the fuck is going on" papa asked but i ignored him as i tried to help Arseion up . He groaned as he tried to stand straight, his lip and nose was busted to the point blood fell from them .

"I won't ask again" i turned to papa and grabbed Arseion's hand , papa eyed our hands then he must have realized because his eyes turned dark , i hated when they did that .

"I think it's best if you leave" papa said to Arseion and just as Arseion was about to i grabbed his hand tightly "if he has to leave then i will too" the glare my papa sent my way sent chills through my spine.

"The fuck...did you just say" my body visibly shivered at the tone of his voice . Mamma was quick to enter the room and jump to my defense "let's just settle down for a bit" she said as she placed her hands on papa's chest.

"They have been together right under our fuckin' noses , how fuckin' sneaky is that" it sounded like his voice bounced over the walls. Mamma looked between us and sighed "she's an adult Dario p-" "Bella save it , you two better stay the fuck away from each other or their will be consequences , now Arseion leave"

"Papa please" he turned and walked away to personally escort Arseion himself. As soon as they were gone i ran into my mother's arms and cried my heart out .

I officially hated Sundays .