DRUNK

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

Drunk:affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behavior.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Dario stumbled inside of his home with a Burnette women on tow along with Jace , the women giggled at him almost falling on his face "yo Vee in the morning were going straight to Angelo" Dario slurred and the women sighed "fine".

Vee was Dario's right hand man D'Angelo's women , they had gotten into an altercation so he offered to let her cool off at his mansion , meanwhile Isabella was crying she heard the women's giggling but not the conversation which lead her to think Dario was bringing another women into his home , she don't know why she was upset because they weren't together but she couldn't stop the rage she was feeling .

Isabella walked down the stairs to hear laughing and talking coming from the kitchen , she wiped her tears and walked into the kitchen confidently Dario eyes widen because he didn't know she was still here , he thought she ran for the hills and he was going to have to find her but here she was with an icy glare.

She leaned across the table with his robe on and black matching underwear making sure it's open so the women can see "you know just last night your head was buried between my legs now you have some bitch in here sitting comfortably" she said glaring at him while he looked at her amusingly .

Vee burst out laughing and eyed Isabella up and down she thought she was beyond beautiful "hello Isabella i'm Victoria" Vee introduced herself and it took Isabella ten seconds to realize who she was "Vic-victoria as an Angelo's girlfriend"

Victoria nodded still laughing "its nice to see you again" she said and Isabella blushed she wanted the floor to swallow her whole .

"It's been a while" Isabella said trying to forget about what just happened "it's good to know how low you think of me though Bella" Dario said before he drowned the glass of scotch he thought he was done drinking but thinking what his Bella thought of him made him change his mind "i'm going to give you two some privacy goodnight" she said nearly running out of the kitchen.

"Don't you think that's enough" Isabella asked him as he continously drowned shots after shots , he scoffed "just earlier you were crying to go home so why the fuck are you still here" he asked her as he came around the counter now standing in front of her "i choose to stay , i know i was wrong for what i did this morning but so were you" she said while standing confidently in front of him even though she was scared shit-less .

"You choose to stay" he said laughing then drowned another shot before he put the bottle away "Bella i'm trying to let you go even though i don't want too but here you are running to danger i'm trying to save you by freeing you from me , i'm no good so leave while you have the chance go" he yelled making her flinch and she shook her head , he was the only family she had and she thought she loved him "i'm not going anywhere" she said as she wrapped her hands around his torso , he sighed "fine Bella but don't say i didn't warn you" he said then connected their lips .

Isabella moaned at the taste of him it was better then last night's memory , he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso "i missed you my Bella i hate not being around you" he slurred and she smiled but continued to kiss him while he stumbled them up the stairs and into his room , he threw her onto the bed and she giggled "i'm sorry for putting my hands on you i don't know what i was thinking" he said while he laid on top of her with his face inside of her boobs , she ran her hands through his jet black hair "that wasn't okay but i forgive you" she said kissing his hair.

"Let me make it up to you and take you out tomorrow" she smiled then nodded he leaned up and put her on top of him so that her pussy and ass was in his face .

Instead of licking her pussy he lubed his finger with her wetness then slowly stuck a finger inside of her ass she moaned loudly and gripped the sheets he started to rim her slowly with his finger while his tongue licked around her "you taste so good my Bella" he said then stuck his tongue inside of her back entrance "ooohhhh" she moaned then started rocking back and forth on his face "that's right baby ride my face" he said and she blushed but continued.

When she was stretched enough he put her on all fours then put some pillows under her so she could be more comfortable,  he rubbed his tip around her area then paused "would you like me to fuck your ass my Bella" he asked into her ear , she pushed her hips back and let out a moan "yes don please" She begged and he smirked .

He slowly stuck his tip inside of her back entrance and she cried out loudly while gripping her pillow "ahhhh" she cried as he put more of himself into her while he fingered her pussy "i'm sorry your not ready for that yet" he said taking his fingers out of her , if he would have kept fingering her while he fucked her back entrance she would be in so much pain.

He slowly thrusted in and out of her back entrance , he groaned then bit into her side and started thrusting into her faster and harder while she cried out "shut up and take it Bella" he commanded as he put one of his hands over her mouth , sounds of skin slapping , moans and groans was heard throughout the bedroom and halls . Isabella's hips started coming back faster as she started to throw her ass back on him "fuuuckkk baby you .... look so good" he said slapping her ass .

He pulled out of her and she immediately straddled him "careful my Bella you have to go slow if you want to do this position" he warned her and she smirked but came down on him quickly making herself gasps and cry out loudly , she didn't take his warning seriously and now she was semi-hurt "are you okay baby" he asked her while he wiped her tears and she nodded "you-your just so-so big i feel you in my stomach" she said then started moving up and down on him slowly he groaned and they both threw their heads back.

"Fuck my bella you feel so good--so fucking good Bella" he moaned then slapped her ass then held it so that he can dig his nails in her she moaned but continued to bounce up and down on him , she leaned down and connected their lips while she still moved he groaned into her mouth then grabbed her neck "i'm about to cum baby" he said as his grip on her tightened , she continued to bounce and he held her still as his seeds shot deep inside of her "ffuuuckkkk" he moaned because she continued,  after a couple of more seconds she came around his cock and he let out another moan feeling her clench around him.

"Fuck i love you" he told her and she gasps looking into his eyes , she seen no lies "i love you too".

They both had fell asleep still wrapped into each other. Dario's cock twitched making Isabella stir he was still inside of her he was going to pull out but he decided he liked the feeling "i want you to marry me my Bella"he said kissing her lips then he fell asleep.