Dinner

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SlIGHTLY VIOLENCE

                          Elio's pov

Dinner was tense , well when you have it with the Ramirez's it's always tense but today it felt like everyone wasn't on good terms .

Vittore's grip on my thigh was semi-painful but that was okay because my cock only grew at the attention.

Every-time he touched me - it didn't matter where it felt like the best thing in the world . His touches were always light but every now and then he would get rough , I really couldn't choose which one i liked the best.

I glanced over at all the angry faces and realized Domenico and i were the only ones who weren't frowning in fact i had the biggest smile on my face . If no one else was going to smile then i guess we'd have to take it upon ourselves to do so .

I looked around at the guest that was attending dinner today , the were Dario's business partners but something about the one with the beard made me shiver and not in a good way .

He kept glancing at me and it was making me uneasy for some reason it felt as if he didn't like me . I don't know why though because i didn't know this man from a can of paint so why the fuck was he eyeing me .

"Despite everything that's going on we're still a family" Mama Bella said breaking me out of my thoughts as she stood up and gestured for everyone else to do the same .

"Mamma can we just eat please" Vittoria asked but with a hard glare from Mama Bella she reluctantly got out of her seat then held out her hands to join the prayer.

After saying grace everyone began to eat except Vittore "what's wrong" i asked as i leaned over to whisper in his ear making sure to brush my lips across it softly

"Something isn't right" he said then i felt something heavy and cold sliding into my lap "keep it" he whispered again.

"e allora che dire della cocaina?" {what about the cocaine} one of the guys asked and Dario eyed him "we don't talk about business during dinner" he said as he only glanced up from his plate .

"Vittore you said Sunday today is Sunday i have no time for bull shit dinners" the one with the mustache said as he abruptly stood up and knocking his chair back in the mist of him doing that .

Before any one of us could do anything his gun was quickly pulled and he aimed it around the table.

I think i was the only one freaking out , i all of a sudden have to pee. "No more games" he yelled as he continued to point the gun . I think he was getting pissed that everyone was still eating besides me i was shaking.

"Don't piss me off and make me waste mamma's food"  Vittore said as he finally started to eat his pasta "I will shoot" the man said as he specifically aimed his gun at me .

What the fuck did i do ?

"Then shoot" as soon as the words left Vittore's lips my glare immediately turned to him who the fuck says shit like that  "why the fuck would you say that" i asked as i slightly shoved him , i wanted to do more but settled for less .

He really just threw me under the fucking bus "I will shoot" he said again and just as he said that a gun was pointed to the back of his head

I couldn't thank Mama Bella enough cause i swear this guy was actually gonna shoot me ."How about this you put the gun down or i have your brain laid all over this fucking table" she said as she dug the gun into his head more .

He slowly put the gun down and the guards who i just noticed grabbed ahold of the man and instantly took him away .

"Please continue eating" she said as if nothing happened. I cleared my throat and stood up from my seat "thank you for the lovely dinner but i should be going" i said then gave them a small smile and quickly walked off .

I could hear rushed and heavy footsteps behind me and i didn't have to turn around to see who it was . As soon as we got outside i was tugged to Vittore's strong chest .

"Let me go" i gritted out as he just held me , I'd don't know tears was falling from my eyes "he wasn't going to shoot" i shoved him harshly .

"You don't know that , what if he would have - he knew it was end game for him so why the fuck do you think he wouldn't have" i asked and Vittore  frowned and looked up at me with confusion written all over his face .

"I knew he wouldn't do it , was i wrong" he asked and i scoffed "if you don't know where you went wrong then maybe we shouldn't be together , I don't want to be in another situation like that again" .

                                    Vittore

I watched as Elio's flashy car left through the gates of my parents mansion. i don't know where i went wrong , i knew that śantez wouldn't shoot because he never did before .

Why was Elio so mad that i called Santez bluff . I walked back into the mansion confused as ever , i always knew everything i needed to know so being confused was new to me .

"You were wrong" mamma said as soon as i entered the house . Everyone else had disappeared leaving behind mama and papa who were cleaning the table off .

"How" i asked and she shook her head "there was a gun pointed to him Vittore and you gave Santez permission to shoot him how fucked up is that" she said then walked away .

I tugged at my hair and came face to face with the wall . What the fuck had i done , what if he would have shot then i wouldn't have Elio in my life again because he would be in a casket and it would've been all because of me .

I heavy hand being placed on my shoulder brung me out of my scary thoughts "calm down and don't think too much about it , you just need to think with your heart sometimes and not your head" dad said patting my shoulder then leaving me with his final words .

I really fucked up.