Jail

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
VIOLENCE

                           Vittore Pov

"Vittore Ramirez" i glanced up from my plate of food to a cop looking right down at me , her gaze was heated you could tell she didn't like me . I laughed she must be one of the new ones "your under arrest" she said as she took out her handcuffs.

I chuckled lightly while i still ignored her , if i was under arrest why the fuck was she still standing there looking dumb and why the fuck wasn't i in handcuffs yet ?

"May i ask why officer" i asked and Dom  snickered which made us burst out in laughter. I scanned her name tag making sure to remember her ID number i would come back for her and she'd feel my wrath .

"Smuggling drugs asshole now get up or get forced up"  her threat was empty i was six two with a lean but slightly wide body and she was five seven and skinny . How the fuck was she gonna force me to do anything was a mystery.

I needed to play smart about this , i knew i wouldn't have to sit in jail for long but i don't know what these bastards had on me and only most of them are on my payroll not all .

I stood up then held out my wrist to her with a smirk , i could see the surprise in her eyes . She quickly tried to mask it but it was too late .

"We'll meet you" Dom said and i nodded while i let the female officer lead me out . Throughout my twenty three years of living I'd never step foot in jail so i had a feeling i wouldn't like it .

After sitting in a dirty ass jail cell i was starting to get pissed matter of fact that's exactly what it smelt like piss . Everything including the wall was rusted .

The casual clean suit i once wore looked dirty . Dust was now coating my arm sleeve which made me sneeze .

"I need a phone call" i told the bald head officer but he shrugged his shoulder "no calls for you" he said and i could feel the rage building inside of me , it felt like i was about to pop "do you know who the fuck i am" i asked him and he shrugged again

I'm going to cut his shoulders off .

"I know but inside of this cell you have no power so sit the fuck down and shut u-" just as he got closer i gripped his neck through the bars .

He tried to get ahold of his gun but my other hand was quick to grab it "open it" i instructed as i held him while he chocked and gasped for air .

He quickly found the key and unlocked the cell just as it opened i aimed the gun on him and shot him twice in the Chest .

Looking down at my now bloodied suit i yelled in anger and shot again at his lifeless body , I just got the suit today the fucker had his germs and blood all over it now .

For this to be a jail that's located in the middle of the city it sure was empty .

As soon as i got home i scrubbed my body with hot water , combed my hair , threw away my suit then i went into my office .

Picking up my phone and dialing the number I knew by heart he immediately picked up "Liz Gilbert just give her a little scare" i told Arseion then hung up the phone when i heard him start to type .

He didn't like being interrupted . He was one of those people who liked the silence like me which was why he was my favorite cousin and not Dom but i would never admit it.

"What took you so long" i asked Dom as soon as i entered his apartment. He was relaxed sitting on the couch while a women was kneeling in front of him .

As soon as he noticed me he groaned annoyingly and told the woman to give us a minute . I didn't miss the wink she sent my way it almost made me gag .

"How did you get in" he asked and i raised a brow at him . Why the fuck wouldn't i have excess to this whole building if it was mine ?

Ignoring his question i repeated mine "what took you so long"  he ran his hands through his air while we walked from the dirty living room to the clean kitchen

"Some asshole is causing problems one of our shipments didn't make it to the Mexicans because the train all of a sudden was held up , I think someone wants your attention"

"I'll deal with it as of right now i need you to go pay whatever cop that's not on my payroll , the station was empty today meaning their recruiting new cops" .

"I'll get on that and aunt Bella has been trying to contact you" I made a mental note to remember to call her .

Me and mamma use to talk everyday but now it just seems like i don't have time .

Walking out of the building i pulled my phone out to dial mamma's number on the second ring she picked up.

"What have i told you about communication" she instantly asked which made me chuckle

"Communication is the key" i responded , these was the words she always said to me as a young teen and adult .

"Be ready Friday at eight" .

                                 ¥¥¥¥¥

This was just a filler chapter, next chapter is when all the bs starts 😂