A Horrible Day , Broken hearts

VITTORES POV

As soon as the blood touched my body and splattered all over my face my skin immediately grew prickly.

I was trying so hard not to freak the fuck out but it seemed as Dom already knew what happened when his eyes widen at me

"Stay calm" he said while i just stood there trying breathing technique's that i learned at age fourteen .

As a child and Teenager I've read every dictionary in every language there was . I've read "how to stitch up a bullet wound" twice and was able to perfect it on my first try with Dom . I learned how to use a gun , knife , blade , nunchucks, and swords all by the age of ten but every time blood was on me i couldn't describe what i was feeling. I never could put it into words and that was crazy for someone like me .

In my hazy head i hadn't paid attention that i was already inside of Doms car while he was burning a body on fire . I watched as the body lit up in flames and the man that i thought i killed was screaming and rolling on the ground but it wasn't anything he could do because he was soaked in gasoline.

Looking down at my phone i managed to read the blurry words .

Where are you?

Looking down at the time i took notice that it was already six o'clock . I had told Ars that id meet him at one of my meetings and i was already late .

I looked down at my suit to see small specks of blood and i cringed , i was already late and didn't want to keep everyone waiting so i was going to go there first instead of going to shower like i desperately wanted to .

Entering my large meeting room multiple members of the famiglia sat around waiting for me , as soon as i sat down so did they .

I sat at the head of the table with Dom on my right and Ars on my left

"What the fuck was so important that i had to get rushed here" i asked my patients was running thin . I just wanted to go home and take a shower that's it that's all .

"May i speak freely don"  bellichino asked me as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat at the intense stare that i was drilling to his face .

"Ši"

"We understand that you are gay , I mean like you know like guys" he swiped sweat from his forehead "and well , we still need an heir , things have been hectic" .

By the time he was done he was sweaty and i almost chuckled he looked fucking ridiculous. One thing i allowed my men to do was have a opinion it's just how you bring it to me that'll determine weather i fuck you up or not .

"Elio is pregnant" Ars choked and i raised a brow at him and he immediately raised his hands in the air . No one knew only Dom , Mikhail , Elio and i, i didn't want the news to get out but the famiglia needed to know i had an heir .

"Oh okay that's cool very cool" Bellichino said and i nodded "anything else"

"The Russians has been sending us weapon after weapon I think now is a good time to make an alliance with them"

"Already done"  i said .

After making sure everything was okay at the docs i went home and immediately started stripping as soon as i hit the door .

I was too focused on my clothes that i didn't notice other people was in the room until someone cleared their throat.

Looking up i took notice of a man that i didn't know , he was sitting next to Mikhail while Elio stood a few feet away from them

Ignoring the man i walked over and placed a peck on Elio's lips "what's going on" i asked and it felt like the room went tense

"Uh this is Mikhail's boyfriend" Elio said . I froze the fuck is he talking about , i must have grown a hearing condition all of a sudden .

"Come again" i said , Mikhail stood up "i thought he died" "but clearly he isn't so what the fuck does that mean" i responded i was losing my patients this whole day was shitty i just wanted to fall face first in my bed .

"I'm going back to him" in a blink of an eye Mikhail stumbled from my fist hitting his cheek . He straightened out his suit and glared at me "you've got 5 minutes to get yo shit and get the fuck out my house" i told him before i walked up the stairs to shower .

My hands shook while my breathing grew heavy

What the fuck is that ?

My throat all of a sudden started to hurt and that's when i realized i was going to cry and the moment i noticed was the moment i shut everything down . That wasn't going to happen - no i wasn't going to allow that to happen .

He could get the fuck on and never come back for all i give a damn , Elio and i would be fine without him .

But what if the baby was his and not mine and as soon as the thought crossed my mind i started to panic.

Ugh fuck this day i thought .