Mikhail

Acquainted - The Weeknd

                                Vittore's pov

I usually hated coming to events such as this . I wasn't interested in working with new people and i wasn't trying to make alliances with anybody .

I didn't like people and being in a place full of them irritated me .

I never wanted to be the don , the day that Dario forced me was the day that i started to hate him . I didn't want to live this life that i was born into but fate seemed to always fuck me over .

Mamma tried her hardest to get me out of it but being born into something like this was something you couldn't run from .

I wanted to run i even wanted to end it all and probably still do , only reason i won't because it'll break mamma's heart and i wasn't going to make her sad . She has been through enough .

I watched as the Russian tyrant walked passed us once again . At first i hadn't seen him at all and i wouldn't have noticed him if it wasn't for his chocolate hair that matched Elio's.

Throughout my entire life Elio was the only person in the world to catch my eye . I never was interested in no one else and i barley even looked at people but watching the Russian who tried to cause' problems for me got a rise out of me .

"Walk pass me again and I'll make sure you never walk again" i threatened as he once again tried to slip passed us as if i was blind or something.

"Mmhm threats ... i throughly enjoy those" he said as he held a smirk which made me openly glare at him .

ELIO's POV

I was most definitely hot and bothered . It's been weeks and Vittore barley touches me , he never went further than sucking me off or kissing me and i honestly didn't know why .

"And you are" the Russian man asked me and i didn't miss the way he licked his lips "mind yours" Vittore said as he pulled me into him .

My cock stiffened at the action so i hid behind him even more to cover my now tight trousers.

"It seems you haven't been returning my calls da" he asked and Vittore shrugged "maybe if you offered something that i was interested in then you would've got a response" Vittore responded and the Russian laughed

"I indeed have something interesting that any sane person would like if ya know what i mean" he said then winked at Vittore and my cheeks all of a sudden grew on fire .

Was he flirting ?

Vittore's didn't respond he just stood there tense while i hid behind him trying to cover my red cheeks .

The Russian was attractive , he looked like a model straight off the runway especially with his chocolate and grey hair and slightly silver eyes. I could see the muscles he packed under his Armani suit that just so happened to match Vittore's .

"Someone is grumpy tonight, i'll see you gentleman in a bit" he said then walked away like we were old friends

"Get your boner off my ass" Vittore said and my eyes widen and i quickly stepped away from him "you were entertained" he asked me and if it was possible my cheeks would've grew more red .

"Uh.. it .. um" i cleared my throat trying to get this conversation to go in a different direction.

I had somehow had a boner caused by the Russian and my boyfriend was eyeing me like i cheated . Does that count as cheating ?

"Simple yes or no" he asked and i sighed there was no point of lying "yes" i stated truthfully and he nodded and walked off leaving me to my thoughts .

Mikhail's POV

I couldn't help that my eyes kept finding him in every room he stepped in . His aura always caused attention, he didn't have to do much but enter a room and everyone would notice .

Vittore Ramirez known for his carelessness but also being a brute . From my research he barley got his hands dirty and i mean that literally instead he had ice who's real name is Dom do it for him.

Vittore was a carbon copy of his father who was and still is a sick sadistic bastard . Not saying that i was any better but i was to a certain extent.

I couldn't help the flirty words that left my mouth but I'm glad it did because little Elio ademaro got a rise out of it .

Elio's family has been on top of the food chain since they started doing business with Dario Ramirez which started more then ten years ago. They were known for their wine that they made straight from the grapevine.

Every last single one of them were murderers except little Elio and that's what always made him a target.

That's what made him my target tonight.

As soon as Vittore walked away from him i swooped in with my charming smile .

"Bored" i asked him and he slightly jumped , he needed to pay more attention to his surroundings. I had been standing next to him for two minutes before i spoke .

"Um.. i'm cool" he said and i nodded then grabbed him a drink from a nearby waiter "to take the edge off you seem tense" i said and he sighed while i watched his shoulders relax .

"Thank you" he responded with a blush that coated his cheeks "no problem малыш" {baby}  he was nervous his hands slightly tightened around the glass and he kept switching his stands .

"What did you want from Vittore" he asked , I could tell his curiosity was getting the best of him , he had been wanting to ask me that since i walked away from our first conversation .

"Wouldn't you like to know" i said then chuckled but it was short lived when i felt his presence behind me "we're leaving" he said then tried to walk pass me like he did plenty of times before .

I softly reached for his arm but before i tried to touch him he gripped my wrist which only made me chuckle then reverse it "think about what i said " he scoffed then let go of me then exit the building .

"Don't tell me your trying to start shit with him" Ivan my second asked as he came and stood beside me "you know me we'll" i said then sipped on my drink that was long forgotten.

                                     Vittore Pov

Days have passed since the gathering and every since then I've been pissed off .

The Russian tyrant won't leave me the fuck alone. He keeps demanding pointless shipments and asking about meeting him as if i would do that .

It was clear that he was into me but i still haven't decided if i was interested. Elio was all i needed but these last couple of days I've come to realize i wasn't enough.

I know he wanted more but i couldn't give that to him and i wouldn't . Sex was something that i don't engage in but i know a man have his needs and Elio's has been getting rejected simply because of my traditions .

Throughout my entire life I've been told not to give up my body until i was married and clearly Elio wasn't ready for marriage yet.

Glancing at the text message that i received from Dom ten minutes ago flashed across the screen

"Mr. Mikhail Petrov is requesting to be seen by you at the club".