TEACHING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

ISABELLA'S POV

It's been two years since we've gotten away from Dario and those have been the worse years of my life .

I have had to look over my shoulder everywhere i went , we moved from city to city making sure to never stay for too long .

Dario has gotten close twice and each time he made it harder to get away from him , especially because he was placing millions of dollars around the world just for my head .

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Isabella laid in bed snoring as Vittore and Vittoria stood at the threshold of her room .

Making sure their footsteps was light and breathing patterns was correct the two twins snuck towards her bed

As soon as Vittore hand was about to come down on Isabella's face she quickly grabbed his hand

"No fair" the twins said in union and Isabella frowned .

"You breathed too loud Vittore and Vittoria i heard your footsteps , they were quiet but not enough"Isabella explained then leaned up out of bed .

She has been preparing them for years now , she knew there was always a chance Dario would catch them or if another enemy would get too close .

Isabella taught them combat , multiple languages  , knife throwing anything you could name , her final lesson was breathing patterns.

Some people in this world was born with sharp hearing and just in case the twins had to hide she didn't want them to be found because they were breathing too hard like most children would be in a certain situation.

After their morning routine the small family stood inside of the kitchen eating their breakfast

"Why do we have to learn these things" Vittoria asked as she ate her last pancake, Isabella sighed she didn't want to have this conversation again .

The twins were very curious and smart so Isabella always told them everything besides the things that's going on with their father .

"There are some bad people after us and i want you two to be prepared just in case anything happens to me"  she explained and Vittoria frowned while Vittore just sat there quietly as usual.

                       *****
After running for an hour Vittore and Vittoria was finally able to catch a break, meanwhile Isabella still ran .

When the hour break was up the twins stood on the sidelines of their small homemade gym that Isabella made for them .

Isabella gestured for Vittoria to step up , getting into position Vittoria rushed towards Isabella while widely throwing punches .

After getting knocked down in less than a minute Isabella shook her head disappointingly at Vittoria

"You have to calculate your steps and stop fighting so wildly , you have to make smart decisions okay" Vittoria nodded and went to stand beside Vittore

"Don't make the same mistakes" she told Vittore before he stepped up to her , instead of attacking first Vittore waited and watched her , that left Isabella with no choice but to attack first .

Throwing a punch towards Vittore chest she landed one and he caught the other but he failed to be fast enough because Isabella swept his legs and made him land on his back

"Smart choices but your too slow , if someone attack you they won't be doing it slowly so you have to pick up your pace" the boy nodded and Isabella dismissed them while she cleaned up .

Isabella stood inside of the bathroom with bloody patches laying everywhere .

Two days ago she was stabbed because she was distracted, instead of worrying about the man with the knife she was worried about her children who was also fighting off one and he was able to stab her inside the torso .

The wound was deep but not deep enough that she could cure it herself so for the time being she cleaned it and wrapped it.