•Vulnerable•

Selena Gomez- Vulnerable {slowed}

Vulnerable: susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.

My room was my safe heaven, it was the place i was most comfortable at. the place where i was most vulnerable . All of that went out the window the moment my room felt crowded.

Vittore sat in the corner of my room sitting in my comfort chair . I thought i was dreaming when i saw him so i immediately went into the bathroom to throw water over my face and when i was done

I peeked out of my bathroom and there he was sitting there staring at me as if he was suppose to be here .

"What the fuck are you doing here" i screech and he shrugged his shoulders .

"Answer my question" he asked well more like demanded "you really want me to leave you alone completely" .

My breath hitched, did i really want him to? , at this moment i couldn't think. Sure i hated him at this moment but deep down inside i still loved him despite all the stupid shit he did to me.

"If you say yes i'd leave and never bother you again but if you say no i'll show you how sorry i am".

I was frozen in my spot what the hell was i suppose to say "where are you going with this" i asked. I was confused

"What do you want with me".

He walked until he was standing directly Infront of me , he tilted my head so that i was staring directly into his eyes .

"For you to be mine" i should have pushed him away, i should have told him to leave and never bother me again but telling him those things didn't sit right with me.

"How do i know you won't hurt me again" i asked timidly. At this moment i was vulnerable, I was opening up my heart and putting it into his hands .

"I'll try harder this time , i'll be better for you this time" . I closed my eyes tightly, i hope i was making the right decision.

"Okay" i said looking up at him he nodded then gripped my chin , in seconds his soft plum lips were on mines. Our bodies molded together as he kissed me as if he didn't want to let me go.

I couldn't stop the moan that left my mouth as soon as his hand held my throat tightly "mine" he said looking into my eyes "yours".

                       •••••••
                  Vittore's pov

I was annoyed, i stomped into my office and plopped down in my chair.

Today was stressful i had meetings all day and all regarding the same thing.

How will i produce an heir if i was gay.

Why the fuck were they so concerned, as long as i was running this shit they had nothing to worry about.

I kept them fed , clothed and kept them with jobs so that they have money in their pockets. As long as i did what i do they were going to be great because they had nothing to worry about.

Secretly dad had hired women to fuck me but i could never get it up . Women were fascinating creatures but men were beautiful and did it for me everytime i looked at one.

I was indeed a virgin but that was by choice, i grew up knowing that i shouldn't give my body off to someone unless i was marrying them which was why i only cuddled with elio.

When we were kids i was an asshole and my personality was shitty . I regret hurting him cause now as a man i understand where i went wrong.

Elio was always sensitive and i-we took advantage of that , if i could turn back time i would.

I promised him i'd do better this time around and i was going to try my best . I love elio always have and always will .

"Come in" i called out through the door , Dom came inside and sighed as he sat across from me.

"What're gonna do" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously , i shrugged and leaned back inside of my seat.

"I didn't want to be don in the first place Dario forced me into that fine , but i will not go fuck some chick for his sake , I can't even get my dick up for a woman let alone impregnate her".

"We'll figure out something" he said while i gave him a nonchalant look , i didn't give a fuck about the situation at all . He could go find himself another don because i wasn't fucking a woman not now , not ever.

My mind drifted off to Elio anytime i tried to focus on the stack of papers that was in front of me .

I missed rubbing my hands through his soft silk hair , one sniff had my cock hard as a rock .

I wanted to call him but i forgot to ask him for his number so it looks like i'd have to wait.