Wounds

Wounds: an injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.

Sacrifice - Black Atlass

                            Vittore's Pov

I groaned as the pain from the bullet started to sting again . My adrenaline was wearing off and this shit was hurting like hell .

I was doing two hundred fifty , I needed to get home or else i'll pass out while driving . My eyes kept shutting on its own , only way i stayed awake was by me slapping myself and that was barley working .

I lost my phone so i couldn't make any calls .

Yeah that bastard shot me but now he was dead along side his mother so in the end i won.

Thirty minutes later i arrived home , i didn't bother to park my car in the garage i just turned it off and stumbled into the house .

"Fuck" i cursed as i tripped but didn't fall all the way down due to the couch being in the way. People thinks getting shot is easy to deal with that was straight bull shit , it's like fire touching your skin as soon as the bullet hit you. Imagine having fire inside of you and not being able to get it out , that's how this shit felt .

"What's going on"  i froze at the sound of that voice , what the fuck was he doing in my personal home with pajamas on as if he had spent the night here .

"What the fuck are you doing here" i gritted out as i dragged myself to the kitchen not waiting for his reply. I couldn't deal with this shit right now , later I'll find out why the fuck he was in my home .

I wasn't a drinker but i needed something strong to drink so i could stitch myself .

Reaching up i grabbed the bottle of whiskey and started to drown it as i pulled out the first aid kit from under the counter . Shrugging off my shirt i threw it to the floor then took my gun out my waistband to place it on the table beside me

"Your shot " the Russian tyrant stated the obvious as if he couldn't see the blood dripping from the bullet hole wound he was staring at .

Sitting on the stool i started to pull out all of the things -well that was before it was snatched from me "the fuck are you doing" i asked Mikhail as he took a cotton ball and started to placed alcohol on it .

"I'm helping" he stated as if it was a normal fucking thing "I'm g-" i hissed as he placed the alcohol on the wound "shut the fuck up and let me help" he said . If i wasn't hurt right now i would have had a come back .

Drowning the whiskey once again i watched as he grabbed out the tweezers my head immediately snapped up to his "fuck no i got it " i said as i tried to move but nearly fell out of the stool .

"Just let me help you don't make me ask again , I'm not a patient man" i scoffed , i didn't give a fuck what patients he had or didn't , only reason i was letting him do it anyway was because i wouldn't be able to clearly see my torso

Especially because i could feel myself drifting in and out , at this point i was only awake because he kept poking me with the fucking needled as he stitched me .

His sliver eyes looked into my brown ones and i all of a sudden felt compelled, i couldn't look away especially not when his tongue swiped across his red lips that looked kissable .

When he was done stitching me up instead of moving from between my legs he took the whiskey bottle from my hand and drowned some , i watched as his throat bobbed up and down at the action .

Placing the bottle onto the table his hand touched my thigh and he started to lazily trail his fingers around , almost studying me "fuck are you doing" i asked him and i almost didn't recognize my own voice , it was so thick with lust and i couldn't understand why .

"What happened" at the sound of Elio's voice my hands pushed Mikhail back before Elio could notice how close he was , how close we were.

Fuck.

"Are you okay" he asked as he glanced at the bloodied cotton balls and the shirt then he looked down at my torso "I'm fine" i answered and he nodded then placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Uh- i hope you don't mind him being here he-uh lost his house keys" i scoffed if that was the lie Mikhail told Elio then he was a fucking newbie at lying .

                                Mikhail Pov

"Next time call me" Vittore said as he adjusted his rock hard cock . The room felt ten times hotter and my own cock was hard . Elio looked between us confused as ever "did i miss something" he asked and Vittore laughed then groaned right after , he forgot he was shot obviously.

"Want some baby" he asked Elio and Elio shook his head . Finally he had looked down to see Vittore's cock on display "we have guest" he dumbly whispered as if i wasn't two feet away .

"You wanna give me a favor huh baby" Elio nodded while i stood there staring at Vittore , he was drunk off his ass and no doubt horny "go kiss him" he instructed Elio as he pushed him over to me which almost made him fall if it wasn't for me catching him .

"Your serious" Elio asked as i held on tightly to his hips , gripping them tightly as he leaned into me without even noticing .

Vittore nodded and that's all the confirmation i needed before i was smashing my lips against Elio's, he instantly melted into me while he moaned . My tongue immediately dominated his easily while he weakly tried to reverse the rolls .

"Stay still" i instructed him as i held his neck tightly while he panted as i devoured his mouth . His lips was soft , wet and smooth which made me wonder what Vittore's tasted like.

I stopped kissing Elio and walked over to Vittore who was previously staring at us with hooded eyes , he watched me as i eased between his legs but before i could even come close to his face he turned his head

"Not a chance" he said then i chuckled . I wanted a taste of him and he wanted me too , I could tell by the way he had let me touch him earlier - he wanted me just as much as i wanted him .

"I wasn't asking" i responded as i nipped at his neck which caused a groan to leave his throat "come here" he instructed Elio and he came then stood in the middle of us .

On cue we both connected our mouth to Elio's neck , he was a moaning mess as he gripped Vittore's pants leg

"Let me clean this up then I'll meet you two in the room" i said as i broke away from the kiss and gestured to the bloodied mess of cotton balls that was still placed on the counter .

They both walked off to the direction of the room while i started to clean .

"I'm a lucky bastard" .