"LIKE RIVALS"

TRIGGER WARNINGS
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Rivals:a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

When Dario said he wanted to take her out she thought he meant on a dinner date or something with just the two of them but they ended up at a mafia party .

The ball room was perfect, everyone looked nice and the room was currently filled with good vibes .

D'Angelo and Vee walked along side them while everyone eye the two couples that was the only thing Isabella didn't like so far .

Isabella started to wonder how feared was Dario because she had seen some people move as far away from them as possible , she even heard some people whispering about her being his queen.

An hour later Dario walked hand and hand with her to a man who looked exactly like him except with blue eyes .

ISABELLA'S POV

All of my years of knowing Dario i had never met his parents and the way his dad was glaring down at me with his intense gaze i'm glad i didn't "father" Dario greeted and i glanced at his face he held an emotionless face and a tense body i wonder why "son" his dad greeted back then his eyes fell back on me "is this her" he asked Dario "si" Dario responded smiling down at me for a quick second.

These two had me tense it was as if they were having a face-off "i see no ring" he said and the look on his face told me that he didn't like me but i didn't appreciate him looking at me that way especially because i didn't do a thing to him "sir i'm Isabella" i said with a slight smile and when he continued to glare i did the same "i would like if you stop glaring at me as if i'm dirt underneath your shoe" i said glaring back at him , i saw Dario's mother stop herself from smiling.

His eyes snapped to Dario's and the look of disappointment flashed across his face "you need to teach her discipline because the way she just talked to me i would kill her" Dario's mother gasps and Dario immediately pulled me behind him "My Wife is free to speak as she pleases and i dare you to try anything and i will flip the whole world over with you inside of it father" Dario gritted out before walking away pulling me with him placing his hands on the bottom of my back , i smiled he had called me his wife .

"What the hell was that" i asked him as we walked to the bar , i finally could breathe "dad and i never got along and it got worse when it was my turn to take over" he said as he downed another shot i could tell that he was stressed "so did i just make things worse" i asked feeling a little guilty "not at all my Bella , he thinks our women are suppose to bow down to our every command and do as we say , that's not me though i wouldn't ever want that but unfortunately for mom he is what she got and it's her fault" he said sighing i pecked his lips "don't stress yourself over him".

Dario walked me to the room that looked like a casino and a club all in one , the room was semi-dark with black and blue laser lights and lamps hanging from the ceiling at all the game tables.

"Ugh they are about to start" Vee said and just as i was about to say 'start what' a semi-old man smiled hard at Dario , his smile was creepy and looked forced "Ah Dario so good to see you how about a round" he suggested and Dario scoffed "pass" he said standing directly in front of me as if he didn't want me to be seen then i looked over to see Angelo doing the same to Vee.

"Why , scared to lose a few coins" he asked and i could tell Dario was annoyed "or are you scared to lose that beauty behind you" i felt Darios body tense "leave her out of this or get your tongue pulled from your mouth" Dario growled out "i didn't raise you that way" i heard then sighed here we go again "you would start a war with the British for this ...women" Darios dad asked as he sat at the table Dario chuckled dryly "as i said father i would flip the world upside down for her which part didn't you get" he asked his father and his dads Jaw clenched.

"What game are we playing and what are we playing for" i asked stepping onside of Dario i had to look as his equal and not a weakling the man hummed while his eyes scanned me from head to toe "i like her" he said to no one in particular that made Dario tense even more "poker and we play for women or cash over here sweetness" a young British-man said smiling sweetly at me "or ass" the old one said and just as he said that i pulled the gun that Dario gave me "you won't be getting any ass because you will be fucking dead if you make another remark about me" i said and his eyes landed to Dario's father then he started to laugh "well let's begin" .

"Bella you understand what's happening right" Dario whispered to me and i nodded "if you lose you have to go home with him and that's not going to happen so that means war" Dario explained with fire in his eyes smoke might as well should've came from his ears "and if i win" i asked him "then you take whatever you like".

"Do a little girl like you even know how to play a man's game" valdimir asked that was the old man's name "we shall see and if i win i will state my demands after" he smiled at me but agreed and we shook hands.

This game had went on for about thirty minutes mainly because i had to let him think he was winning and that he had me in a jam which he never did but it was funny listening to him state his demands even before he could win .

I put all my chips into the middle and he did the same smirking at me "i wonder are you good with your mouth" i chuckled and winked at Dario hopefully he had gotten the hint "oh she is" he said with a smirk and i smiled "good because i will like to test that out" he said placing his cards downs i sighed and sunk in my seat "i would like you to be mine" he said with his hands folded , he had a three of a kind "husband do you like that Ashton Martin outside and do you want a million dollars" i asked Dario "of course i like it wife" .

I placed my cards on the table and stood up , i had a royal flush and that could beat his three of a kind "you bitch you tricked me" Valdimir said he was pissed as fuck "no, you just underestimated me now hand over the million and my husband want those keys" .

"Fuck baby that was so sexy" Dario said as we drove home with the million dollars in the back seat and Jace inside of the black and grey Ashton Martin "you taught me well" i said pecking his lips , his big hands gripped my thigh and immediately started going under my dress "when we get home i will show you how beautiful you are".