Betrayal

Betrayal: the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.
*******

Feeling betrayed felt bitter. In all of my twenty four years of living I've never felt it.

When i saw arseion casually laying in my sister's bed had me wanting to put a bullet through his scull.

Honestly i never liked violence which is why Dom always did my dirty work unless i absolutely had too.

In that very moment i thought about a hundred ways to kill Ars for the betrayal. I knew we weren't blood related cousins but that still didn't matter . He knew my sister was off limits i had always said that so for him to go and fuck my sister had my head spinning .

Looking down at my ringing phone i pressed the red officially declining Victoria's call once again .

"Hey you okay" i glanced up Elio who had a bright smile on his handsome face . When he was around i couldn't do anything but smile it's like his presence was full of sunshine and rainbows.

"Yeah i'm just finishing up" he nodded but then i saw his eyebrows furrow "what's wrong" as if he knew i was on to him he sighed "Vittoria and Ars is here".

I quickly jumped out of my seat , that bastard had some balls to show up to my house , unannounced at that "stop wait"

Elio stood in front of me with his hands on my chest his touch instantly calming the rage that was brewing inside "promise to just listen to what they have to say"

After a few seconds of thinking i nodded my head and locked our fingers like we use to do as kids .

******

First thing i took notice of was how they were holding each other hands tightly , second thing was how my twin eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying all day or something.

"You haven't answered your phone" Vittoria said as she took a hesitant step towards me . I shrugged my shoulders because why the fuck would she think I'll answer my phone especially after what i had saw .

"You were suppose to be happy for me , not lash out you didn't even give me a chance to explain" she ranted while i just stood there . I wasn't ready to forgive them , not yet at least .

"How long" i asked and she visibly tensed "since the night of our birthday last year"

"That's where you disappeared off to huh" i asked chuckling lightly as i played with the gun that was in my holster "ye-" , " I'm asking him not you" i said immediately cutting her off .

He had the balls to fuck my sister and to enter my house the least he could do was answer my questions like a man .

"Listen Vittore it isn't your business and Vittoria is an adult she nor do i have to ask for your permission to be together"

Turning on my heels i swiftly walked away , if he truly believed he didn't need my permission then he wouldn't be here in the first place .

As soon as i felt her small hands on my arm i wanted to snatch it off but i wouldn't do that no matter how mad i was .

"Don't do that i can't help who i love and I'm sorry that it's him but i don't regret it , we're twins you can't just block me out of your life like that , I would never do you the way you did me" .

I sighed and pulled her into a hug while she cried her heart out , i hated when people cried because i never knew what to do . I would like to consider myself as somewhat sentimental but crying was just my limit .

"P-p-please don't b-be mad .... Your my t-twin i-i-i should have told you"  i only held my twin tighter as she cried while she ranted

"I forgive you just please stop crying" she sniffled for about five minutes until she was finally settled.

I tried not to puke at the germs i had just gotten on my all white shirt all because of her crying but i held it in .

"Promise" she asked while she looked up at me with hopeful eyes "śí .

After a long talk with my twin we were finally back inside of the living room where ars sat waiting with a cup of coffee.

I glanced at elio to see him mixing sugar inside of his coffee "look tore everything can go back to normal "

"You mean before you was dicking down my sister" i questioned and smirked when i heard elio cough on his drink "you promised" Vittoria warned and i sighed "everything is okay now please leave".

                                *****

"That went we'll huh" Elio asked as he laid beside me making me sigh in content. "I guess" he chuckled lightly then turned to face me.

The full moon made his light brown eyes shine like chocolate. His face looked as if it held a glow and that made my cock hard.

Elio rubbed his hand up and down my pecs and it took me several moments to notice that he was stroking himself. His face twisted so beautifully all i wanted to do was fuck him until he didn't know his own name .

"We can't" i watched as Elio sighed then removed his hand from himself. It's not that i didn't want to it's just that we have to be married first . I was raised to get married before i give myself up .

"Okay goodnight"  Elio said as he turned his back to me , I mentally cursed myself because fuck i was hard as steel and couldn't do anything about that fact "I'm sorry if you Just marry me then we wouldn't have to worry about it , that's just the way i was raised" i explained but my words fell on def ears .

I just hoped he understood.