Fire

The Weeknd - The Hills

                       Vittore's Pov

What the fuck was he doing at my club . The guy didn't even fucking live in America so why the fuck did he travel all the way from Russia .

I didn't trust nor did i like Mikhail Petrov , he was just like every other Russian person . Sneaky , conniving and ruthless , i had no room for the bullshit in my life right now .

As soon as i entered the club i lead myself to the meeting room where i would be meeting the Russian tyrant.

As soon as i hit the threshold i was more annoyed , he was sitting in my seat with his feet on my shiny glass black marbled table that cost thousands of dollars.

Walking closer i knocked his feet off my table then sat at the other end of the table . It wasn't the spot that made me a king it was all me so it didn't matter where i sat .

"The fuck do you want" i asked him while he sat there with a smug expression that i wanted to punch off his face.

"It's rude to ignore someone" i shrugged "you came all the way back to America to tell me that" i asked with a glare .

"Da" he responded with a smile then leaned up in his seat that he was once slouching in "i don't like getting ignored but i let it slide because i want you".

I barley laughed now a days , only when Elio made a joke but today i couldn't help but burst into laugher at the words that escaped his mouth . Was he dumb or stupid , I really couldn't tell which one .

"No , you can leave now" i told him as soon as i was done laughing . He was out of his fucking mind , not too long ago we were almost on our way to war now he's telling me he wants me he's a dumb fuckwad .

"Are you worried about what daddy would say" he asked with a taunting voice that made my fingers itch to aim the Glock at his head .

Not getting a response he sighed "i want ownership of twenty percent of your wine" he stated and immediately received a "no" in response. I wasn't going to be doing business with him especially if it couldn't benefit me in any type of way .

"I'll also give you twenty percent of the guns that i have" . I sat back in my seat to think Rationally. The guns that the Russians had were more updated than what i had they also was more deadlier and honestly i needed that.

"Deal but listen i don't do well with the bullshit , piss me off one time and I'll shoot you in the mouth" i threatened and he chuckled "that almost made me hard" i stood up abruptly and walked out of the room .

I'm sure he would've followed and a short second later i heard his heavy footsteps "you'd have to ride with me , I don't trust you enough to have this address".

I rushed to get to the mansion , it's been hours since i last saw Elio and i was annoyed about it . I was never someone who got attached but every time i was away from Elio i just wanted to drag him with me but unfortunately he was busy as i am .

"Do you normally drive like this" Mikhail asked and if i wasn't so focused on the road i would've been glaring at him .

The club was at least thirty minutes away from the spare mansion and i have never been annoyed about that but now i am .

Guys this was just a filler chapter.