Merry Christmas

This Christmas- Chris Brown

Vittore's POV

Only our immediate family were available and i couldn't be more thankful for that . My parents had a bad habit of having parties and inviting everyone over , it was annoying.

"I feel like your cheating" uncle Arsen said as he once again lost to me in spades i chuckled "does it looks like i have to cheat" i asked him with a raised brow , he sighed and handed me the money that he lost during our bet .

Dom played with dice in his hand smirking up at me as he once again was beating everybody else "I'm no prodigy when it comes to spades but in dice vittore I'm sure I'm beating you"

Rolling my eyes i get up from my seat and rolled up my arm sleeves "let's see" pulling out the stack of hundreds i sat them down and we began our game.

"Vittore" Elio whined again and i sighed to say i was pissed right now was a understatement, Dom was most definitely winning and sad to say he'd been taking my money since we started .

He was now up three thousand and it annoyed me because i never lost a game to anyone , i wasn't a sore loser but this was a hard pill to swallow.

"Yes baby" i asked as Dom rolled again getting a seven i groaned as he took another hundred from my pile , I might as well just hand everything to him right now .

"I'm hungry I've been telling you that for the last couple of minutes, is that game so important" i guess he didn't receive his answer fast enough and walked away "hold on" i told Dom as i went after him.

When i found him he was waddling up the stairs rushing after him i tried to help him but he pushed my hands off "i don't need your help" he said and i sighed "baby nothing is more important than you"

"Mmh" i chuckled quietly as we made way to my childhood bed room "my feet hurts and i'm hungry you were too busy playing dice that you didn't even hear me"

I took off his shoes and started to rub his feet "i'm sorry baby i'm never too busy for you" i told him as i kissed up his legs but i continued to rub at his feet "mmhm that feels so good" the moan he made had my cock straining in my slacks .

"Can you-" he cut himself off and i looked up at him and saw the deep blush forming on his cheeks "can i what" i asked him while i smirk it was always so amusing to hear him ask for sexual favors .

Taking ahold of my hand he placed it on his hard cock and frowned "please" he whined i chuckled and started to pull down his trousers next was his boxers .

"Hurry please" putting my mouth over him i immediately started to suck to relieve his frustration. Taking him all the way to the back of my throat he thrusted up into me grabbing at the stands of my hair "Nngh oh my god"

Scooting him on the edge of the bed i spread his legs and went down more so that my face was aligned with his wet hole . Placing my tongue on him he groaned and begged for me to do more . I started to fuck him with my tongue , sticking it inside of him i added a finger and he came all over my hands , his stomach and my hair which i didn't mind at all .

Walking into my old en-suite i grabbed a towel and put it under the faucet for some hot water .

After wiping Elio down and washing the cum out of my hair then i helped him from the bed "let's get something in this stomach of yours" i said and he smiled then pecked my lips .