RUN BELLA , RUN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After having to rush to the school for the second time that week Isabella was annoyed.

"It's nice to see you again" Ms.Berton said as she sat down and gestured for Isabella to do the same , meanwhile Vittore sat quietly with his head lowered which was something Isabella hated .

"Vittore's aggression is increasing and i'm afraid for the other students, is his dad possibly around" Isabella frowned "don't question my parenting skills and I'm sure there is a reason for this" she said then looked at Vittore

"Mama he took my pencil and licked all over it" Vittore explained "why don't you have the other childs here nor his parents" Isabella asked , this was making her seem like her son was being targeted.

Sure Vittore was a little violent but not in public and he knew what was wrong and right.

Meanwhile Vittoria walked into the office with tears coming from her eyes , she had fallen asleep during class and had a bad dream about Dario , she truly missed him and wanted to go to him badly but she knew Isabella didn't allow it.

"What's wrong honey" Mr.Canten asked as he squatted to sooth the crying little girl , "i want to call my papa" Vittoria said during hiccups.

The beginning of last year Dario was super close to them , close enough to give Vittoria a piece of paper with his number on it . The child never told Isabella this or no one at all .

After giving Mr.Canten the paper he type out the number then waited for the phone to ring , after multiple rings the phone was answered.

"Who the fuck is this" Came Dario's gruff voice , the tone of his voice scared Vittoria but she still grabbed the phone "papa it's Vittoria" she said quietly , she heard shuffling before everything went quiet.

"Hi princess i miss you and your brother so much" he said through the phone and Vittoria tears came streaming down "i want to be with you" she told him and he sighed "you have to tell me where you are but you can't tell mommy you told me" .

The naive little girl immediately said "were at school right now"

"Do you know what's the school called" he asked and Vittoria gave Mr.canten the phone so that he could tell her

"Sir the school is called  monte Vista but sir are you on the pickup list" Mr.canten asked but the phone line immediately went dead after that .

Several minutes later Isabella walked into the office with Vittore, she was about to ask can Vittoria get sent out of class but to her surprise the little girl was already there .

"What happened" Isabella asked Mr.Caten who shook her hand "she wanted to call her father" he told her and Isabella immediately started to shake her head "we-well did she talk to him" she asked and Mr.Canten nodded his head "yes a couple of minutes ago he might be on the way" he said then pinched Vittoria cheeks .

Isabella immediately grabbed their hands and ran out of the office , running down the long hallway she came to a halt as her eyes landed on the devil himself.

Dario was looking around while guards walked alongside him , he said something to Angelo before Angelo nodded then walked off .

She knew she was suppose to run the moment their eyes locked but it was as if her body froze , she knew of the much worse Devil he became and she didn't want to cross paths with him.

"Papa" Vittoria cried and was about to walk his way but Isabella quickly snatched her and started to run again .

The stairs doors opened with a loud bang while Isabella ran holding Vittoria on her hip and holding Vittore hands but the boy seemed to keep up .

She could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer but that only made her go faster , quickly scooping up Vittore too she burst out of the school building and ran to her car .

Vittore and Vittoria was practically thrown in as she ran around to the drivers side , just as she got inside her car Dario and the guards exited the building.

Quickly pulling off she instantly turned down the small dirt rode , she knew she would have to be quick so that they couldn't see where she went.

After driving around for hours and making sure to scan the area again Isabella ditched her car and walked around with her children.

Looking around one more time she quickly entered a 'abandoned'
apartment building.

Going up the stairs that creek with every step she turned right then walked down a hall , unlocking the door to the apartment they entered .

                        °°°°°

Isabella had brought this apartment building years ago , it was something Dario never knew about so that made this her and her children's safe heaven .

Pulling all of the plastic off the furniture Isabella came face to face with luxury , the black furniture costed her alot of money especially because she paid for it alone and not with Dario's money .

When everything with the apartment was settled and the twins ate Isabella sat them down .

"What you did today was very dangerous Vittoria , you have to understand that you under no circumstances can come in contact with your father"

Vittoria immediately started crying and Isabella sighed, she hated how sensitive Vittoria always was but she loved her nonetheless "i just wanted to be with papa" she cried and Isabella pulled her into her arms and kissed her head .

"I know baby and soon you will" she said .