Flashbacks

Flashback: a scene in a movie, novel, etc., set in a time earlier than the main story.

                           Vittore's person pov

The ball room was full of very important people and i was annoyed. Papa had said that we have to be on our best behavior because we had to make good impressions .

I sat inside of the children's area and just watched , i didn't like to play with them because they had germs all over them and they could rub off on me and also make me sick .

"Do you want to play"  turning my head i came face to face with chocolate eyes and a boy with chocolate curly hair fro "why" i asked and he scratched at his head as his eyebrows furrowed .

"You were alone so i thought you'd like to play race" he said and i nodded I liked running so i will enjoy winning "let's race on the other side , first one there owes the other a hundred dollars" we shook hands then took our stance's.

"You cheated" the boy who named i learned was Elio "just because i didn't run into anyone doesn't mean i cheated" i said as i huffed at him . I hated being accused of anything i didn't do

"Okay you win but close your eyes i have to show you something" i raised a brow at him , i didn't trust him so I'm not going to do it "i don't trust you" i said and he rolled his eyes .

"I'm not going to do anything just close your eyes" i closed them as soon as i did i felt him take ahold of my hands . His hands felt soft like a baby's feet .

The next second i felt his lips on mine and my eyes immediately opened as i pushed him back "why'd you do that" i asked him as i wiped off my lips .

I never had kissed a guy or anyone for that matter but i knew i was suppose to kiss a girl one day and not a guy well that's at least what uncle Dom said .

"I don't know i apologize for that" i nodded but leaned in to kiss him again , it wasn't a bad kiss i actually liked it but if papa found out i would get into trouble .

"Friends" he asked with his hand out as we pulled back from the mind blowing kiss , i shook his hand and nodded "okay yeah".

Two years went by before i ever saw Elio again , i was now thirteen .

Elio said that we'd see each other again but at the last gala i attended i hadn't seen him and i searched everywhere only for mamma to tell me that his family isn't coming .

I felt defeated because he had made a promise . We were suppose to meet up inside of the old big room on the far left . That day i sat and waited for about two hours before i gave up .

"What's wrong honey" my mother pulled my chin up that way i could look into her eyes "nothing just thinking" i responded but mamma knew me well enough to know i wasn't happy .

This year we were attending the gala but with the family this time . I wasn't looking forward to it , actually i didn't want to go at all but i had to because papa said so , he also said something about people needed to meet the heir to his business.

This year the gala was being held on a large boat which was very impressive because Everyone could fit .

"All of you need to behave and i mean it" papa said but his glare was specifically on Dominic "the kids section is in the back of the boat stay there until i come" he instructed so we headed there.

I hated these events mainly because peoples children were annoying, none of them was my age only Dom who i was ignoring.

Despite dad telling me not to i walked out of the section and started to roam the upstairs part of the boat . Up here the chatter and laughter seemed far away .