Impossible

Impossible: not able to occur, exist, or be done.
                               Elio's Pov

I don't remember the last time i had been sick , even as a kid i barley got sick .

I had been getting major headaches and i couldn't keep anything down . Now a days unknown viruses was coming out and i hope i didn't have one that was deadly .

It's been weeks the doctors said it was just a virus that would pass but it hadn't in fact i felt worse than before .

Only thing i could remotely keep down was cake and that was odd considering every food i ate immediately came right back up .

I could tell that Vittore was starting to get worried especially because he would wake up and catch me vomiting the things i ate back up .

If this was how women felt when they got pregnant then I'm glad i was a man .

"How're feeling" Mikhail asked as he kissed my cheek before he opened the fridge for lunch .

"Horrible" i told him as i damn near stuffed my face in the chocolate cake , i see why Vittore liked this stuff it was good as fuck "i thought the doctors said it would pass it's been weeks" he said the same as i had and i shrugged . It kind of scared me that i didn't know what was going on with me and neither did doctors .

"I'll take you to a doctor i know she's Russian and has been studying all types of viruses and things about the human body" Mikhail said and i immediately shook my head "i can't go to Russia" he chuckled "she's in America get dressed then we'll go see her" .

Tugging up my jeans i sighed i literally brought these last week and now their tight as fuck . Taking them off i just choose some jogger pants and left out of the door .

Mikhail's Pov

"привет, кузен" {Russia:hello cousin}Kira said as she hugged me tightly, i hadn't seen her in months and missed her . "Как вы" {Russia: how are you} i asked her she smiled showing off her purple braces "кто он" {Russia:who is he} she asked looking at Elio .

"This is Elio we're partners" she eyed us "как любовники" {Russia: like lovers} i nodded and she smiled then put her hand out to shake his .

"We need your help he's been sick for the pass weeks the doctors said it's a viruses but shouldn't it had passed already" i asked her and she ushered Elio on the bed and started running some test .

"You can leave" she said and i chuckled "I'll be fine" Elio said and i left the room .

Elio's Pov

"That's impossible" i told Kira and she sighed while she continued to read through papers  "i had took every test i know and every precaution, your pregnant"

I laughed "I'm not a woman" i screeched and she sighed "yes that's correct but i don't know what to tell you , i made you pee on the stick cause it was just a funny thought but now I'm not joking" .

Handing me the paper it clear as day read 99.9 % pregnant i started to pace how could this be i was a man i wasn't a woman , i had a dick not a vagina.

I couldn't think and i was freaking out I've never heard or even seen anything like this before . Lifting my shirt i turned to the side and noticed a small pudge mmhm that explains the tightness of my new jeans .

"When i was in college my professor was on a topic like this but back then i wasn't paying attention" she still looked at papers then after a second she jumped up "aha"

"I know it's weird but you must have been born with a uterus that or someone implanted stem cells and implanted them into you but i doubt that cause you would know "  . 

After another hour of Kira telling me what i needed to do and how to eat she sent me home with my papers and a ultrasound that i tucked into my pocket .

The baby was the size of a blueberry and according to Kira i was three months pregnant and next month she'll be able to tell the gender.

Mikhail had asked what was wrong but i completely lied i don't know why but it just came out and now there was no going back