A BATTLE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

ISABELLA'S POV

Seeing your lover laid out bloodied and unconscious isn't a good sight it felt as if everyone in the room disappeared as soon as Dario's body came into view

The livingroom was in total chaos guards was running to their positions meaning we was going on full lock down , doctors equipment was everywhere while Dario's main men stood over him.

I walked slowly over to my fiance just in time to see his eyes open , he tried to lean up but i pushed him back down softly and he groaned quietly "don't-- your shot" i said frowning he pecked my lips but lifted up anyway completely ignoring me "Arsen you and Domenico is to guard your Donna i want her at safe house number two Arsenio Angelo you two with me we gotta go" Dario barked out and i shook my head , it was a bad idea for him to be doing any hard labor especially because the bullet was still inside of him and he had already lost alot of blood.

"Dario you just got shot take a break you could fall unconscious at anytime" i tried to explain to my stubborn finance only for him to ignore me "Bella i've been shot before and just because i have a bullet in me doesn't mean i can't do my job" he said before pecking my lips , grabbing his gun and leaving the house.

"Don't worry Donna he will be fine" Domenico tried to assure me but i was more worried now then ever especially because he had lost lots of blood "we have to get going" Arsen said as he started walking towards the front door but paused when he seen that i wasn't following him "we have to get you to safety" he said urging me to the front door but i shook my head , if Dario was going to go get himself killed then i was going too "take me to their location"

I said and Arsen scoffed running his hands through his hair i could tell he was starting to get frustrated with me.

"We cant do that Donna we were instructed to take you to the safe house if not the don will kill us" Domenico said and i shrugged walking over to the counter that i knew had a pistol in it and of course a extra clip "take me to the location or Dario won't be the only person you'll have to worry about" i threatened as i cocked the black pistol.

We arrived at the big mansion right in time for the action Arsen had made sure my vest was tightened one last time before we started moving in behind Dario's team .

The mansion was pitch dark there wasn't any street lights or anything else .

Only sounds that was heard was grunts, shooting and screaming my heart raced as i rushed around the yard looking for Dario .

Domenico instantly shot the crazed man that ran towards us in full speed as if he was about to tackle us or something.

Having a gun and actually being able to pull the trigger took a mental toll on me , everybody that i dropped it weighted on my heart but now wasn't the time for that .

"Domenico go find Angelo or Arsenio let them know more company is coming go i'll be fine" .

After checking the yard Dario was nowhere in sight meaning he was inside the mansion so i slowly made my way inside.

The mansion was quiet unlike outside and that was too suspicious for me.

I calmed my heavy breathing and made sure i was light on my feet .

After checking the downstairs for anybody or noise i heard none so i slowly went up the stairs making sure to watch my back and keep my gun up .

As soon as an heavy arm wrapped around my neck i just knew it was going to be over with , the person held me tight and knew exactly what they were doing they also knew the perfect place to cut off my air circulation.

"what the fuck" i immediately sighed in relief when i was let go , i turned around slowly to see a confused and bloodied Dario and the look on his face said it all.

"What---the-fuck-are-you-doing-here" he gritted out as he stared at me with those black irises , i smiled sweetly at him knowing i would be in trouble later "i can explain later for now who are we looking for" he sighed pulling me behind him protectively "he's up here somewhere just keep a look out bella" .

The wooden floor creaked in the direction ahead of us letting us know the bastard was close , i ran to the other side of the wall for more leverage just to be shot at , that was a dangerous move but i needed to make sure we knew where he was standing since we couldn't see "Bella--" "shh Dario I'm fine" i whispered my heart was beating fast as i got down and started crawling closer i bet the bastard wouldn't see me especially because it was so dark .

"I'm glad you and your Donna are here together that way i could kill you both and take over especially because you don't deserve the title you fucking brat" the man ranted as he panted sounded as if he was tired .

Dario came from behind the wall shooting at the sound of his voice the sound of a grunt was heard before the man started shooting again, i think Dario had shot him somewhere .

Crawling still , my heart started beating even more faster i swear im about to piss myself , when i saw his body standing along alongside of the wall i froze he was holding the side of his torso .

I had two options one: i could tackle him which would give Dario the upper hand or two:i could wait for Dario to get closer.

Making sure the knife was still tucked on my thigh i leaned up and tackled him down to the floor he immediately rolled us over and was now on top of me holding onto my neck as he sneered down at me with a hateful look in his eyes "you bitch" he grunted.

"Dario" i screamed as i lifted my knee and kneed his torso knocking him off balance only for him to slice my thigh with a knife that i didn't know he had , i cried out as i scooted back away from him after punching the side of his wounded torso , grabbing my knife i got up off the floor and before he could attack again .

Two shots ranged out before the man's brains was splattered everywhere , Dario's eyes locked with mines as he looked me up and down looking for injuries "Bella what the fuck was that - you can't just rush someone without knowing how to hold them down" Dario yelled as i limped to him and pulled him into a tight hug .

"I'm sorry i came i was just worried that something might happen to you" he pulled back and lifted my chin , he stared at me as if he was looking through me then all of a sudden he pressed his lips to mines i moaned into his mouth as we kissed roughly and passionately, he lifted me up and my legs immediately wrapped around his torso.

Dario gripped my hair and i moaned only to be interrupted seconds later.

"Don't have sex in the middle of a battle" Arsenio said as he leaned in the doorway with Arsen who was trying not to make eye contact with Dario but that seemed to only fuel Dario even more "Arsen i want you and Domenico inside my home office tomorrow" .