WEDDING DISASTER #3

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE
SLIGHTLY ABUSiVE CONTENT

ISABELLA'S POV

During the reception i stood beside Dario quietly as he greeted everyone

Whenever someone tried to talk to me he would rudely cut them off .

Today was suppose to be one of the happiest moments of my life but it was the opposite . I felt trapped and feeling trapped for me felt like being without oxygen.

Everytime i was going to speak he would threaten me over and over again and the way he spoke let me know that he was serious as a heart attack.

After getting slapped a couple of times i've had enough , I've reached my breaking point and i no longer wanted to deal with this devil  "excuse me ,I'm going to check on the kids" i told Dario and he waved me off and continued to conversate with Demetrius.

Rushing through the reception hall i finally found Vittoria and Vittore inside of the children's section "come on" grabbing their hands i walked through the reception and went into the bathroom .

I stood on top of the toilet and grabbed the back duffle bag out of the heater vent , getting down i opened the bathroom window and lifted up Vittore "I'm right behind you baby" i told him and he nodded while i dropped him out of the window, luckily it wasn't a far fall "come on big girl" i lifted Vittoria and repeated the process.

As soon as i was out of the window i heard the door open , without waiting to see who it was i immediately started running while i held Vittore and Vittoria hands "mama we can't leave papa" Vittore said as he stopped running .

I wiped my tears and smiled at him but kept my eyes open for any possible threat "he's going to meet us there okay" he nodded and we took off running again .

Checking my phone i took noticed that we only had thirty minutes before the plane took off .

                 *******

After stealing the Lambo that Dario rented for me i sped all the way to the airport but not before seeing multiple black cars from afar.

Rushing to get Vittoria and Vittore out of the Lambo we rushed up to the plane and i quickly gave the women our passports that i've gotten ahead of time.

                             ******

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After ten minutes Dario took notice that Isabella hasn't came back from the restroom yet , that pissed him off because she said that she would be right back "go check for Bella inside of the bathroom" Dario told Demetrius.

Walking into the children's section Dario also took notice that Vittore and Vittoria weren't there "fuck" he yelled loudly startling the children , rushing throughout the reception hall  made him even more madder .

"I need you to check Isabella's location" Dario told Angelo who raised a confused brow but went to his bag and pulled out his laptop.

By now Dario figured that Isabella left him and took his children with her , 'how could she take my children away from me' he thought as he started to pace while waiting.

Seeing all the guards everyone immediately became alert , grabbing the microphone Dario got onto the stage "Everybody get the fuck out now , party over" his angry voice boomed throughout the reception hall

When it felt as if no one was moving fast enough he pulled out his black and shinny pistol and shot in the air twice , people started screaming and running to reach the exit .

"Boss it seems that she's headed to the airport that's the only thing that's in that area" De'Angelo said and Dario immediately rushed out of the reception hall with guards on tow .

'How could she be so fucking stupid to take my kids out in the fucking open knowing that their lives are at stake'

'How could she try to leave me on our wedding day like a run away bride'

'As soon as i get my hands on her she will regret making this irrational decision'

All of these things went through Dario's head as he sped down the empty roads to try to catch his wife and children.

Violent thoughts flooded his mind as he did almost two hundred. Getting closer to the airport roads he could see the only plane that was currently boarding and he realized that he might be too late so he stepped harder on the gas.

Finally getting to the field it was already too late because the plane was taking off , Dario immediately turned to his new and old guards "you all was suppose to block all fucking exits so can one of you explain why the fuck is my wife and kids are on a plane"

No one said anything, they knew when their boss was pissed bodies would drop and blood will be shed .

Pulling out his pistol he immediately shot down two guards ,seeing the now injured guards instantly put everyone else on alert "you two were suppose to be watching her so now that she's gone there is no need" he said then killed them dead .

"You all better fucking find her before sunrise if not expect to die" he said then dismissed the rest of them .

                      *******

After an hour Dario got news that Isabella could be headed to France since the plane would land there , all he had to do was be there before the plane .

After boarding the private jet with his three trusted guards besides Arsenio , Dario sat inside the back of the jet away from the three man .

The three man watched as Dario started to fiddle with his gun before he poured himself a drink .

After multiple drinks he started to talk to himself over and over again , the three man didn't know he did that even Arsen who have been knowing him since young teens was confused.

'When i catch her she will pay for this shit" he mumbled then started to laugh , as soon as the black pistol was placed on his head De'Angelo immediately tackled him out of the seat while Arsen helped hold him down .

Dario started to thrash and scream , he was having a full on meltdown and the men that was present didn't know what to do so they held him down  "we'll find her just chill" Angelo said and after a whole thirty minutes Dario finally calmed down and fell asleep .

"What the fuck was that" Domenico asked as he looked at the two men who knew Dario since teens , the two men came up empty handed , they didn't even know he had meltdowns like that and seeing that put them on edge .