UNEXPECTED

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 
*not edited*

ISABELLA'S POV

Sighing i leaned up out of bed and immediately became dizzy shit i must have gotten up too fast i thought

After i finished my morning routine i happily skipped down the stairs , today i was going shopping with the lady's since we haven't been able to do much lately.

I nearly moaned at the sight in front of me Dario had a breakfast spread of French toast , eggs , bacon , waffles , sausages and apple juice best part about the view was that he was also shirtless , his jet black hair was curly and unruly he also had a gold chain around his neck that just made him look even more sexy.

"Morning my Bella i didn't know what you wanted so i made a little of everything" he said coming around the counter to peck my lips passionately , i smiled and hugged him "thank you" his natural body scent had me clenching my thighs fuck he smelt so good.

"I'm going to the mall with the girls in about an hour" i told Dario as i finished washing the dishes , he frowned and i immediately saw the worry on his face , lately alot has been going on in the mafia making Dario double up on my protection .

He wrapped his arms around my torso and his hand held my boobs as he messaged them making me moan slightly "take Domenico and Arsen i want you to stay close at all times and call me if anything feels weird" he said then stepped back making me miss his touch "your boobs are getting big i like it" i rolled my eyes at him but he wasn't wrong i went from a b to a c within the last month.

Dario sat a stack of cash on the kitchen table along with his black card and i shook my head "all of this isn't needed i'm just grabbing a few things" Dario shrugged as he put on his suit jacket and placed both of his guns inside of the holsters "just take it baby and i also want you to carry your gun today just to be safe" he said pecking my lips then leaving the house .

"Fuck i need to start working out" i said as i stood in front of the mirror, two of my jeans wasn't fitting me anymore and it's all because Dario keeps feeding me its like he wants me to be big or something.

******
"Isa just hook me up" Izzy said as she continued to eye-fuck Arsen who was probably obvious because he kept
looking around watching out for any danger , it was as if he was paranoid.

"Oh please no" Domenico whispered as we walked into Victoria secret i chuckled and patted his shoulder "you can stand outside the door while Arsen come with us" i suggested and he happily agreed meanwhile Arsen gave him a slight glare .

"What do you guys think" izzy said as she walked out of the changing room , she was currently in a red lace one piece that clung to her body in all of the right places "if i was a guy i would fuck you right Arsen" Rebecca asked and we watched as Arsen eyed izzy and smirked "fuckable indeed" he mumbled making her blush and i almost let out a surprise gasp he barley talked.

"This is the second food place we have stopped at in the last hour isa does Dario not feed you" Remi joked and i rolled my eyes and grabbed my slice of pizza , i was hungry even after three tacos.

Usually around this time Dario would make me lunch but we both was out which meant i had to get something from here "of course he feeds me too much actually" i said chuckling as i finished my pizza .

"Okay girls you know what time it is" Rebecca said as we walked into cvs and i rolled my eyes , as usual Rebecca wanted us to get pregnancy test like she does every month which is stupid but we are her friends so we agreed to do it with her .

"I'm on the shot" i told Rebecca as soon as it was my turn to go take my test "those shots never really work" she said pushing me into the bathroom.

After i peed on the stick i sat it on the back of the toilet and came out "now we wait three minutes" Remi said as we sat on my bed waiting for the timer .

Rebecca suggested that we sit and wait while she looks at the test for us , she came back out the bathroom excited "who test was on the back of the toilet" she asked grinning and i immediately frowned "mines why" i asked and she instantly hugged me please no "your pregnant oh my god" they screamed while i just stood there , i didn't know if this was happy or sad news especially because it was too much going on at one time.

The room looked as if it was spinning then darkness took over .