Delivery

VITTORE's POV

"Nnghh faster" Elio moaned as i continuously slam into him . Both of his legs was over my shoulders while my hand held tightly over his neck . Sweat ran down my abs as i thrusted deep into him making sure to hit that spot that had him cumming all over me twice in a row .

My head went into the crook of his neck while i licked and sucked marking him as mine . " ti senti così bene" {Italian: you feel so good} i told him as he clenched around me almost making me cum.

Pulling out of him i turned him on his side and got behind him , lifting his leg i slid back inside of him "Mi piace quando lo fai in questo modo" {Italian: I like it when you do it this way} he moaned and i kissed his face and down to his neck "fate" {you do} i asked him while i started to speed up my pace

"Śi" he cried out when i took ahold of his cock and started to jerk him off at the fast pace that matched my thrusting.

"Ahhh" the loud scream that came from Elio's mouth had me immediately stopping , when i pulled out of him he screamed again which immediately threw me into panic mode.

"Baby .. what's wrong" he started to pant while he held his stomach "i think the baby" that's all he had to say before i immediately got off of him to grab the baby bag that we had prepared and threw on some joggers and a tshirt while i only put Elio on a robe.

He screamed and pant throughout the whole drive while i tried to comfort him only to be cursed at .

Arriving to the hospital doctor Santez was already waiting for us . As soon as we were inside of the room she started to feel around Elio's stomach , after doing an ultrasound and hooking things on his stomach she looked up at me"ohh he's ready" she said then grabbed her phone calling for more assistance talking about surgery and cutting .

"Wait what the fuck is going to happen" i asked her while she pulled on her gloves and started to pull out tools while the Other doctors arrived .

"An emergency C-section the baby doesn't have enough fluid" to say i was worried was an understatement he was only seven and a half months .It was too early for the baby.

Dialing up my mama's number she immediately answered "ma Elio's in labor but isn't it to early , does that mean something is gonna happen to the baby , is-" she cut off my rant "Vittore breath, i'll be on my way okay just be calm" .

The doctors handed me a cap and a coverall to put on before we entered the room with Elio. I immediately went and sat by his side while they put a cover up so that we couldn't see when he got cut "what medicine is that" i asked as they were about to hand him some pills.

"It's so that he's numb so he won't feel a thing" i nodded while running my hands through Elio's hair . "I feel like i have to throw up and I'm freaking out Vittore"

"It's okay baby just breathe with me" tears started to come from his eyes "I know i'm breathing but i can't feel myself doing it and it's freaking me out" he explained while i tried to distract him .

Moments later our little girl was pulled out but i immediately grew worried when i didn't hear cries , looking over our chocolate eyes connected and the little girl smiled at me she was Elio's twin but with my eyes and my hair color "don't pop my baby" i told the nurse and she spluttered out why she needed to which was to make sure she wasn't mute and other bullshit like that so i let her for safety measures .

I've never been so glad to see dark hair and chocolate eyes a day in my life , i was relieved to see that she was mine and not Mikhail's.

Elio held her while he looked her over all the while she was glancing around the room , someone is a little nosey i thought "think of any names yet" i asked Elio as he stared down at our baby he nodded

"Martina" he said then "Martina 'Saint' Ramirez" i smiled at him loving the name he'd came up with .

Since he was pregnant i tried to think of a name but failed miserably so i left it up to Elio . Walking into the hall i came face to face with someone i never wanted to see again

"Why are you here" i asked Mikhail and he backed back away from the door "i just wanted to see the baby" he said and i shook my head "my baby is fine , leave while you can" i told him.

I never wanted to see his face again after what he did , i didn't give a fuck if he left or not but Elio he was depressed for months . He should've been happy and able to enjoy his pregnancy but he couldn't all because of this bastard who was asking could he see him.

"No , you don't have the right to ask about him or the baby you chose your side now stay there" i walked away from him and back into the room .

I wasn't going to tell Elio he came i wanted his happiness to last because one look at that man's face will set him back in depression mode.