•Diagnosed•

Diagnosed: identify the nature of (an illness or other problem) by examination of the symptoms.

Logic- 1-800 -273-8255

°°°°°°
THIRD PERSON'S POV

Vittore sat alongside his parents as the doctor continued on and on about everything that was wrong with him.

He didn't know how to feel about the newfound information, all he could think about was

It's his father's fault.

It wasn't a secret that Dario Ramirez had a mental illness, that was what made him the most notorious don and the reason why he was number one in the ranks .

Vittore had always known that his father had a illness he just didn't know that he would have the same plus more and that made the situation worse .

"We wouldn't want to lable him as a psychopath that's just what the world calls it-" the doctor continued.

Vittore knew he was trying to justify his 'condition' but the boy had already accepted the fact that he is indeed a psychopath no matter how the doctor tried to put it .

*****

After the visit his parents immediately rushed them to his grandfathers grand mansion .

Giovanni Ramirez also suffered from these same illnesses , Vittore knew that his father wanted his questions answered about their bloodline so why not go to the source.

"There is nothing to talk about, your grandfather had it - it missed me and you and went to your son luckily you only received the downside of it " Giovanni said as he smoked his cigar .

He was acting nonchalant about the whole situation which only made Dario's blood boil , Dario didn't want his son to suffer and with the new information that seemed like the path he was going to go on .

"Everything will be fine son it isn't like he's a actual psychopath" Vittore wanted to punch his grandfather , he felt as if he was making a joke about the whole situation .

Finally getting home Vittore took the pills from the bag and went straight to his room .

He didn't want to discuss anything else about this illness, he couldn't even believe he was diagnosed with it because he felt fine and normal.

But that was usually the problem with psychopaths, they thought they were normal but everyone else thought the opposite .

After hours of listening to music it was time for dinner , in all honesty Vittore didn't even want to show his face but he knew Isabella would probably drag him down.

As soon as he entered the dining room the table went quiet and that made him even more pissed then he already was .

Twenty minutes has passed and still no one said anything not even his uncle Domenico who talked all day everyday about nothing at all.

"Have you took- uh- never mind" Isabella said then cleared her throat and went back to eating her meal , she had wanted to ask him did he take his medicine but she didn't want to embarrass him in front of everyone.

"What mamma it isn't like everyone at this table doesn't already know" Vittore nearly shouted , Dario's hand came down harshly on the glass table as he glared at the teen like he had lost his mind "show some respect to your mother" Dario demanded.

"Mi dispiace mamma, posso essere scusato" {i'm sorry mama , can i be excused} , Isabella excused him even though she wanted him to have dinner with everyone , she didn't want him to feel as if he's alone.

Dario on the other hand was trying to figure out ways to keep Vittore 'sane' , Vittore was only fifteen and if he lost his mind now then there wouldn't be any hope for his mafia .

Of course he cared about his son mental health but he also needed to make sure they had a secured future and in all honesty Vittore was indeed the future.

*******

"Come in" came Vittore's gruff voice and Dario entered , he sat down on the massive king sized bed and it was as if his eyes was automatically drawn to the pill bottle that was placed on the nightstand .

"Have you took them yet" Dario asked and when Vittore shook his head 'no' his papà sighed out loud.

Dario knew first hand how your head could be affected if those pills weren't being used , he nearly lost everything when he attempted to not use them and he for sure wasn't letting his son go down the same path as he did .

"Have i ever told you that i almost lost your mother forever" Vittore's head quickly lifted up and his face held confusion as he eyed his papà .

"How" Vittore asked quietly "simple, i didn't take my medicine" Vittore laughed thinking it was just a joke but when his papà didn't laugh or show any sign of amusement he knew the man wasn't joking .

"When you and Vittoria was two years of age your mother ran away from me taking you two with her .

I wasn't taking my medicine like i should have and it was affecting the ones around me mainly your mother.

It had gotten so bad that she thought i would kill her and i myself started to think the same , my head use to run wild without those pills so i need you to do what's best for you and the family and just take them".

After hearing the new information from his father Vittore ended up taking the pills , he didn't want to go or seem crazy and listening to his papà was his best bet because the man went through this before.