Obsession

“What if –“

Eddie arches a brow as he pauses. Then, she’s letting out the most stupidest little girly giggle when he twirls her gently around before pulling her close again.

”— we ever encountered a truly evil mutant... like the truly evil humans you let me eat...” Venom shoots her a cheesy grin – because even without their shared thoughts, or the fact that he’s beyond less than subtle – knows that Eddie has always been a smart cookie...

Damn, now he wants chocolate chip cookies... stupid Eddie...

Eddie narrows her eyes, doesn’t have to look too suspicious, because she knows him too well. “Yes, V, I would let you eat the evil mutant’s phalafalafala.” She states with a huff of defeat, though, she can’t help smirking in amusement when he shoots her a clearly annoyed look.

“It’s pronounced ‘phene-thy-lamine’! I don’t know why you insist on butchering your human languages, Eddie. You’re supposed to be a writer.” Venom scolds. Even as his tendrils give her another little twirl, though, he never lets go of her hand.

Eddie can’t help laughing, can’t help smiling smugly – he really is just so easy to wind up.

Venom’s eyes slowly narrow into a glare. Though, his mouth just as slowly widens into a smug smile of his own. I’m not the one who’s so easily wound up, Eddie...” His voice is low and rumbling (just the way he knows she likes it) as he rather cautiously curls one of those tiny tendrils around the bottom curve of her right ass cheek. His smugness grows along with his smile when he feels her shiver so perfectly.

Eddie slowly narrows her eyes back at him, this time, is somehow able to stand her ground without blushing like a mad woman. “You got an obsession with my ass, V?” She asks with a steady voice, arches her brow. The corners of her lips are tugged by amusement when his own non existent brow lifts, milky white eye arching with it.

Venom’s clearly surprised by her sudden... boldness. He definitely likes it. “It is a very nice ass, Eddie.” He grins happily when she lets out that pretty laugh again.

Eddie nods her total agreement. “It is, isn’t it?”

And as much as Venom would definitely like to literally feel her up some more, he’s seen enough romantic movies (those late nights he stays up as Eddie sleeps peacefully) to have enough understanding of what love is supposed to look like. Until he found Eddie, he didn’t know of love at all. He understood through her and Annie what it felt like, and then slowly somehow grew to feel it himself as he grew closer to Eddie.

They may have only been symbiotic for a little over 2 years, but Venom’s a quick learner. And now he has Eddie, he finally understands his purpose. He finally understands why he was never truly one of his own kind; why he was always so different. So much so that his own “father” and creator hated him so much more than the regular kind of symbiote hate towards its own.

Venom’s tendril slowly slips away from her lovely peachy backside, instead, joins the others latched securely around her waist. He grins a stupid dopey grin when she wriggles her toes, her dangling feet playfully nudging his knees. He wants to do this right; wants to “court” her; wants to treat her right... especially after all the bullshit she’s been through.

“I can hear you, y’know?” Eddie grins rather sheepishly, because she doesn’t want to embarrass him. “Your thoughts are loud when you’re tryin’ to concentrate...” She chuckles when his eyes widen slightly in alarm and his swaying movements stop altogether. “I don’t know how, but... lately, I’m hearin’ you a lot more... in my head... obviously...” And now, she’s slightly nervous, anxious, because – “You’re not... dyin’... are you?”