Daddy

“What if – fuuuck...” Eddie gasps, her hand struggling to purchase a grip on the smooth stone of the balcony. “What if someone – ahh, mmn...” She tries to speak again, but only ends up groaning (as quietly as she possibly can) as he continues fucking her from behind.

His thrust are slowly increasing in speed, and hard enough that the sound of her ass smacking back against him is so loud in her ears it almost drowns out her heaving breaths as well as his low growls. Though, she can still hear them clear enough in her mind, accompanied by the vibrations of his audible growls.

‘What if someone sees?’ Venom lets out a sound that almost resembles laughter, though, it quickly morphs into a low groan as he continues to press into her lovely soaked heat.

Normally, he wouldn’t care, but this isn’t any host, this is Eddie, and Eddie is his, and he doesn’t like to share what’s his, in any way. However, he can see those images flashing through her mind again, can hear her jumbled thoughts alongside his own, because they’re both too distracted to direct their energies anywhere else.

‘Maybe you want someone to see us, Eddie...’ Venom shivers when she lets out annoyed little growl as she briefly shoots that pretty glare over her shoulder at him. He grips her tighter, fingers curled around almost the entire width of her tiny waist, fucks her a little harder, a little faster and when she whines and her sweet cunt squeezes down on him, he’s purring out his next words in their mind, ‘Maybe I should pull back that curtain and fuck you against the glass instead.’

“I –“ Eddie’s eyes widen as she glances over her shoulder at him. Her eyes narrow, then roll again as he presses into her so fucking good, then narrow instantly back up at him as her thoughts angrily warn, ‘I will fuckin’ kill you! Don’t you dare!’

Venom can’t help the large grin that spreads over his maw, amusement lighting up his entire inky black smug shit face. “Would never, Eddie. Only if you asked.”

Eddie scoffs, then gasps as he speeds up his thrusts, her head falling forward, mouth hanging open and eyes screwing shut in utter bliss. “Fuck, V, that’s it, baby, ‘m almost there...” He stretches her so fucking good, she knows that without him, it wouldn’t even be possible how perfectly her cunt takes him. She’s been with enough men and seen enough porn to know that he’s got to be at least thirteen fucking inches and so goddamn thick, it almost drives her damn well insane, almost hurts, but hurts so fucking good.

Venom lets out his pleased rumbling, slips a hand up to gently grasp at her throat before hauling her up against him. She lets out another pretty gasp, presses her back impossibly closer to his front as he fucks up into her. His other hand slides around to rest over her belly, and he can’t help the low whine of delight that rips out of him when he feels himself fucking her from the outside. Feels himself under his grip on her.

Eddie’s hands cling to the huge inky arm around her waist, her eyes rolling again when she feels the tip of his huge symbiote cock prodding just beneath her outsides, sliding against her cervix, against her damn everything on the inside... dear fucking Lord, he’s going to kill her with how fucking good it feels, every fucking time.

‘Never, Eddie. You are perfect. Perfect for me. Perfect for us. Not just me that can do this forever. You, too, my love.’ Venom tells her as his gummy mouth suckles and nibbles every inch of her bare throat and shoulders.

“Forever.” Eddie agrees, nodding furiously all the way up until she’s finally falling over that edge and floating serenely the rest of the way down. “Venom...”

She whispers his name so beautifully that Venom is helpless as he shivers against her, as he half slumps against her, as he shares the feeling of her own pleasure with her (the pleasure that he gave her, that she let him give her... how can he not be helpless to her, he often wonders, though, never really cares.)