Love Me

[Brooklyn, New York, 2024.]

‘Missed this, Eddie. Missed you.’

Eddie lets out a quiet, almost broken laugh, because even with him quite literally bending her over his symbiote cock and they’re both brimming with pleasure, he still finds the time to be sweet. She replies in their mind, couldn’t form full words, let alone sentences, even if she wanted to. ‘Literally only been 10 days since we last had sex, V.’

Venom already misses the firm bump of his first spawn, a tendril seeping out of his stomach and running tenderly over her missing bump. He misses the different scent it gave her, misses running his tendrils over it. It’s only been 10 days, and yet, even without their symbiosis helping her, her body has already tightened back to its usual supple flesh and hard muscle.

‘Exactly. Too long.’ He grins when she half laughs, half sobs as he drags the end of his cock slowly, but firmly over her sweet spot. His hands grasp her waist, his hips thrusting slow and hard. He growls in delight whenever she finds the energy to push her lovely ass back against his hips, and groans low and pleased in the back of his throat whenever he feels her soaking tight cunt grasping at him.

Eddie really is so glad that Nat managed to persuade her to finally take a night off from saving the world, and raising a half symbiote (the half being half human Dylan, of course.) She’s definitely glad that Bucky was kind enough to lend his apartment to them – while he’s out on some low key mission with Sam and Kate – because it saves them from having to rent... or use one of Tony’s pads – the man really isn’t... low key.

Elbows and knees pressed into the mattress – sorry, Bucky, she thinks, but he knew what he was letting himself in for – Eddie whines low in her throat, almost growling out in annoyance, if she even had the strength to do that. ‘Exactly.’ She mimics. ‘Too fuckin’ long.’

So impatient.’

“F-fuck you.” Eddie puffs out – into the pillow she’s gripping so hard, she doesn’t know how she hasn’t shred it yet – even as she’s still desperately pushing back against him, trying to fill herself as much as possible.

Venom chuckles, large inky hands curled around her waist. He leans down, tongue rolling out and licking up the line of her spine. The tendrils around her thighs tighten, keeping her in place as she squirms so wonderfully beneath him. He licks up her spine again, enjoys the quiet shuddering that goes with his own as they both feed on the goddamn wonderful loop of pleasure their bond allows. He keeps his thrust slow and deliberate, growls when she clenches down on him particularly hard.

‘V, you’re killin’ me.’ Eddie groans, half in frustration, half in pleasure.

‘It would be a good way to die.’ Venom’s tone is casual, no teasing, because agrees with Yolena.

Eddie lets out another broken laugh, followed by another low and aching moan when he begins to fuck her a little faster. “Mean.” She whines out, finally finds the energy to lift her head a throw a pouting glare over her shoulder at him.

How can he resist that face? Venom knows he never could, never will.

Eddie gasps as she feels a stray tendril slide right into her ass hole. Her head instantly drops back to the pillow as another smaller tendril slowly rubs tight circles over her clit. “F-fuck... Oh!” He slides a hand around to her front, cupping her torso and lifting her back against his chest. The new angle presses right over her g-spot with every renewed hard thrust of his symbiote cock. The tendril slides in and out of her ass in time with his cock, his maw pressed to the back of her neck, low growls vibrating against her and making her nipples harden all the more goddamn painfully.