Trust Me

A stray tendril all but slams the front door behind them, and Eddie is left with a breathless laugh as he sweeps her off of her feet and into those lovely huge arms of his. He can only feel that familiar and lovely warmth in his gut when she throws her tiny muscular arms around his neck, or tries to... Again, he shrinks his humanoid form down for her... and so that he can at least fit through the doorframe of her bedroom, can’t help grinning when he falls forward onto the bed and she lets out another pretty laugh. She lands on her back to the mattress with a small bounce and he cages her in, inky knees flanking her legs and hands pressed either side of her head.

Eddie stares back up at him, sends him a playful glare as she tells him, “I’m gonna have to burn these sheets already.” With a glance, she motions down to her slightly more torn up dress and the blood covering the material as well as herself.

Venom follows her line of sight, eyes flickering down to take in that pretty red smeared all over her. He lets out a low, but clearly approving grumbling growl, eyes flickering back up to her lovely blood splattered and smeared face. “You really are outstanding, Eddie.” He fights back a grin when he hears her squishy little heart skipping just for him, instead, slowly leans down, then, just as slowly slips his tongue out and runs it firmly between her breasts. She lets out a quiet shuddering breath, and when she arches her back for more, Venom all too eagerly obliges. He does it again, in the same place, slower this time, as he lets her hear his thoughts. ‘Couldn’t ask for better half of myself. There is none. Only you.’

‘You’re really learnin’ with this whole sweet talk thing.’ Eddie tells him, because actually speaking right now is a challenge when that beastly tongue of his is running over every inch of bare skin it can find, blood and sweat not a bother, apparently.

‘TV is also a good teacher.’

He thinks it so seriously while his tongue is still exploring, that Eddie can’t help letting out a little laugh. “You –“ She gasps when he inches downwards, tongue running over the torn and bloody material covering her lower stomach. “You didn’t come with me.” She finally gets out, frowns when he pauses and lifts his eyes to hers. “I didn’t feel you.” Although, with the way he made her come, she’s not even sure if she would have been able to feel anything else.

Venom grins up at her when he finally registers what she means. “No distractions. Wanted to feel you, Eddie. Only you.”

Eddie chuckles, but also feels her heart swelling again, because – “You really are a gentleman.” She chuckles again when he shoots her that dopey grin, then, feels slightly beat as she tells him, “So, you can only get off if I do?” That doesn’t seem fair to her. At least, not in this context.

“Why would I want to do anything without you, Eddie?”

He’s totally serious sounding but even so, Eddie shoots him a weak glare and tells him, “Stop bein’ sweet, and be serious, V.”

Now, Venom is just confused. “I am being serious.” In the next few seconds, as he catches flashes of the thoughts she’s trying so desperately to hide from him, Venom finds himself grinning up at her. His grin widens when he slowly crawls back up to face her and hears her heart skipping just for him again. You want to make me feel good, Eddie?” He holds back on the teasing, mostly anyway, is mostly serious, and what he hopes is sultry.

Eddie ignores her flaming hot cheeks, shoots him another pathetic glare. “Y’know, I really resent you bein’ the only one in this relationship that’s able to read the other’s every damn thought.”